Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court (54862 Views)

I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara / My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court / I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:00pm On Jul 17, 2019
Deepfeel:

Nature itself proves my school of thought that says it's a free world do whatever you like as long as you are smart enough and strong enough to get away with it, look at the animals in the jungle, some do the killing while others wait on others to kill for them to steal from them, or fight them off to take over the meal,
A leopard will kill, a lion my chase the leopard away and take over the meal cause the lion is stronger scavengers like volunteers and foxes bush dogs etc are thieves in the jungle
An alpha lion marks his territory with a lot of lionesses under him when he starts getting old and weak not able to defend his territory and stronger lion still in his prime will fight him off and take over
Whether right or wrong is a personal choice to do either of them

ARRANT NONSENSE #1
Trying to compare yourself with animals will have you fail, time and time again.... Btw: lion kill ALL the youngs in a pride when joining it, should we now also do the same and kill the children of any woman we are dating/ marrying?!?!?!?

Some soldiers were stranded in the desert hungry and taste for weeks they were actually shooting birds and drinking their blood and eating the flesh to survive, it came to a point birds weren't coming anymore

ARRANT NONSENSE #2
Is there anything wrong now with eating meat.... You do that everyday, don't you?! Lions certainly do, and Since you want to compare yourself with animals, why do you suddenly change your stand?! Stop being a hypocrite!!!

Some couldn't take it anymore a decided the right thing to do is suicide
Others said no it's a bad idea,
Those who chose suicide as the right thing to do shot themselves and died, the ones that said suicide wasn't the right option ate the flesh of those who committed suicide to survive,
Right and wrong is a personal belief what might be right for me might be wrong for me

ARRANT NONSENSE #3
These men did something that they thought they had no other choice to do, so they did the unthinkable.....but it does NOT change the fact that committing suicide OR eating human flesh is WRONG. Again, many people do wrongful things because of their selfish agenda, but certainly does NOT change the facts at hand, as you can see that the others survived.

A man can be satisfied with just one woman but for his own selfish reasons he marries five, the women themselves can go for an average man but for selfish reasons they marry for the money

ARRANT NONSENSE #4
As much as I wont do it ( one woman wahala is more than enough for me), there is absolutely NOTHiNG wrong with a man marrying 5 women.... Just like there is nothing wrong with 5women deciding to marry the same man. People have been doing it since biblical times. If a man is able to cater for the needs (emotional/ physical and financial) of such large family, then how/why/when did it suddenly became a wrongful act?!

NEWSFLASH: aren't you the one who was quick to try to compare us with animals?! Are animals (lion/gorillas etc) not having multiple mates?! Stop being a hypocrite by bringing to this discussion only what fit your selfish agenda. WRONG IS WRONG

The world is a jungle only the smart and the strong survive, the dull and weak people are just existing
My school of thought, is a free world you can do whatever you want as long as you are smart enough and strong enough to get away with it
My personal belief love kindness love is the best gimmick in life, these things can been faked to get what you want the easy way, women use them a lot

You are absolutely RIGHT about the above, but it certainly does NOT suddenly turn WRONG into being RIGHT. You can come up with all the excuses as to why you desire to do something that is wrong (in order to attain your selfish agenda), but it will never make it RIGHT. NEVER EVER

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by Deepfeel(m): 4:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

ARRANT NONSENSE #1
Trying to compare yourself with animals will have you fail, time and time again.... Btw: lion kill ALL the youngs in a pride when joining it, should we now also do the same and kill the children of any woman we are dating/ marrying?!?!?!?

ARRANT NONSENSE #2
Is there anything wrong now with eating meat.... You do that everyday, don't you?! Lions certainly do, and Since you want to compare yourself with animals, why do you suddenly change your stand?! Stop being a hypocrite!!!

ARRANT NONSENSE #3
These men did something that they thought they had no other choice to do, so they did the unthinkable.....but it does NOT change the fact that committing suicide OR eating human flesh is WRONG. Again, many people do wrongful things because of their selfish agenda, but certainly does NOT change the facts at hand, as you can see that the others survived.

ARRANT NONSENSE #4
As much as I wont do it ( one woman wahala is more than enough for me), there is absolutely NOTHiNG wrong with a man marrying 5 women.... Just like there is nothing wrong with 5women deciding to marry the same man. People have been doing it since biblical times. If a man is able to cater for the needs (emotional/ physical and financial) of such large family, then how/why/when did it suddenly became a wrongful act?!

NEWSFLASH: aren't you the one who was quick to try to compare us with animals?! Are animals (lion/gorillas etc) not having multiple mates?! Stop being a hypocrite by bringing to this discussion only what fit your selfish agenda. WRONG IS WRONG

You are absolutely RIGHT about the above, but it certainly does NOT suddenly turn WRONG into being RIGHT. You can come up with all the excuses as to why you desire to do something that is wrong (in border to attain your selfish agenda), but it will never make it RIGHT. NEVER EVER
Right and wrong is a personal belief
I will still say it again what might be wrong for one person might be right for another person, you say there is nothing wrong marrying 5 wife's yes according some traditions and religions is right but in the Western world is a crime it's wrong why is it wrong cause they belief is wrong, in some cultures in India women marry more than one husband to their belief is the right thing to do why should it be wrong if the lady can take care of multiple husbands it's wrong in another culture
Homosexuality lesbianism is wrong to other people is right to other people is a personal choice, it's a crime in Nigeria but not a crime in America
All the example i gave up there about soldiers is to let you know that right or wrong is a personal belief, eating raw meat and drinking the blood is wrong both in Christianity and Islam, talk less of eating human flesh but they did it anyway cause they felt it was the right thing to do to survive
People kill for a living don't they? People steal for a living don't they, people traffic women for a living don't they women from poor homes marry to enrich their poor family not because they love the man men marry multiple women not that one woman can't satisfy them but for their selfish reasons our four father's had multiple women to give them many children to help on his large farms not that they love those women

The whites came to Africa captured black people took them to their country as slaves upon all the wickedness white people did to blacks White people are still ahead of us nothing happened to them cause they are smart and strong, they did it a got away with it,
Leaders of the world are criminal killer's looters rapist cheats, they are worshipped everywhere cause they are smart and strong, they live to a full ripe old age before dying, right wrong is a personal belief,
Bad good rich poor, darkness light, evil, holy, wrong, right, etc etc all these things are the reason why this world is an interesting place to live in we can't do with out it
Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by Arsenate(m): 4:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

There is a huge difference between dying of old age AND being murdered or being disfigured with acid etc because you messed with the wrong dude.

The reality is that these women can either:
A) marry into these unfortunate Union, and live by the consequences of their actions
B) remain single and educate/work on yourself so that you can look at yourself proudly in the mirror every morning
C) mess with old men and face the consequences....

As I always say....if you want your daughters to work hard in order to educate themselves properly, show them this type of above rubbish story about uneducated women selling themselves to grandpas, but most importantly, if you want your sons to work just as hard and become somebody, show them the exact same story!
cool

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2019
Deepfeel:

Right and wrong is a personal belief
I will still say it again what might be wrong for one person might be right for another person, you say there is nothing wrong marrying 5 wife's yes according some traditions and religions is right but in the Western world is a crime it's wrong why is it wrong cause they belief is wrong, in some cultures in India women marry more than one husband to their belief is the right thing to do why should it be wrong if the lady can take care of multiple husbands it's wrong in another culture
Homosexuality lesbianism is wrong to other people is right to other people is a personal choice, it's a crime in Nigeria but not a crime in America

These above are all personal choices, made from selfish agenda, bro.... THINK for a minute!!! Just because someone makes it legal to rape children, would you now say it's RIGHT to rape children?! it is clearly written in the bible that it is right to have slaves and enslave others (thus the basis for African slavery) would you now say that it is RIGHT to enslave other humans?! And as much as we may disagree on what choices we take in our lives, or what's written in your holy book, it doesn't change the fact that WRONG IS WRONG.

InNigeria and other countries around the world, men are allowed to LEGALLY marry children as young as 11yrs old, but we all know that it is wrong to marry children, no matter what the law in these countries says... And as much as we have to follow the law of wherever we reside, we all know what's RIGHT and what's WRONG. The fact that some people want to do whatever act under the moon, for their selfish agenda, does NOT change that fact

All the example i gave up there about soldiers is to let you know that right or wrong is a personal belief, eating raw meat and drinking the blood is wrong both in Christianity and Islam, talk less of eating human flesh but they did it anyway cause they felt it was the right thing to do to survive

Important word above is in bold... "They felt" it was RIGHT, just like I will feel i have no choice but to kill someone, if my life was in danger, but it certainly does NOT change the fact that I know that killing is WRONG (even if in self defense).

BTW as I told you before, stop being a hypocrite, trying to make a point. Is that not the same bible/qur'an that ask you too stone people and murder children etc. are you claiming that everything written in these religious books is RIGHT?! Do you follow everything written in these holy books? These religious books are some of the worst thing in this world that anyone should take to choose Right from wrong. I can put up here 100things that the bible tells you to do (or not to do) that hypocrites xtians disregard for their selfish agenda EVERYDAY. As I said earlier, we were born with right/wrong written in our DNA, we certainly did not need some BS religious book/law of man to know the difference.

You people are the biggest hypocrites on earth....you go to your religious temples and pretend to live a righteous life, give some money here and there, then turn around and become the biggest demons on this earth. WRONG IS WRONG, no matter what your religious book tells you, just use your brain.

People kill for a living don't they? People steal for a living don't they, people traffic women for a living don't they women from poor homes marry to enrich their poor family not because they love the man men marry multiple women not that one woman can't satisfy them but for their selfish reasons our four father's had multiple women to give them many children to help on his large farms not that they love those women

Puttng killing other human beings and/or stealing from other human beings and/or trafficking of other human beings against their will, in the same context as, two sane people deciding to marry one another in holy matrimony, makes absolutely no sense.

The whites came to Africa captured black people took them to their country as slaves upon all the wickedness white people did to blacks White people are still ahead of us nothing happened to them cause they are smart and strong, they did it a got away with it,

Does not change the fact that WHAT THEY DID WAS WRONG

Leaders of the world are criminal killer's looters rapist cheats, they are worshipped everywhere cause they are smart and strong, they live to a full ripe old age before dying, right wrong is a personal belief,

Does not change the fact that WHAT THEY DO IS WRONG... But then again, when people think the way you do, no wonder these criminals strive in their rubbish.

Bad good rich poor, darkness light, evil, holy, wrong, right, etc etc all these things are the reason why this world is an interesting place to live in we can't do with out it

ok
Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by Deepfeel(m): 10:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

These above are all personal choices, made from selfish agenda, bro.... THINK for a minute!!! Just because someone makes it legal to rape children, would you now say it's RIGHT to rape children?! it is clearly written in the bible that it is right to have slaves and enslave others (thus the basis for African slavery) would you now say that it is RIGHT to enslave other humans?! And as much as we may disagree on what choices we take in our lives, or what's written in your holy book, it doesn't change the fact that WRONG IS WRONG.

Well said so it boils down to the point we
started on just cause African tradition see nothing with a man marrying multiple women doesn't make it right but for their selfish reasons they marry multiple women anyway so in their own belief they are right, you yourself said there is nothing wrong with it, a woman marries a man for his money is wrong but she marries him anyway for her personal reasons so she's right in her own belief
Slavery is wrong but like you said people of the Bible in their own belief saw nothing wrong with it so they are right in their own belief.

InNigeria and other countries around the world, men are allowed to LEGALLY marry children as young as 11yrs old, but we all know that it is wrong to marry children, no matter what the law in these countries says... And as much as we have to follow the law of wherever we reside, we all know what's RIGHT and what's WRONG. The fact that some people want to do whatever act under the moon, for their selfish agenda, does NOT change that fact

Very correct is right to marry underage girls in Nigeria cause they believe is right but in another country marrying underage is wrong

Important word above is in bold... "They felt" it was RIGHT, just like I will feel i have no choice but to kill someone, if my life was in danger, but it certainly does NOT change the fact that I know that killing is WRONG (even if in self defense).
Yes you will know wrong but you will do it right to save yourself

BTW as I told you before, stop being a hypocrite, trying to make a point. Is that not the same bible/qur'an that ask you too stone people and murder children etc. are you claiming that everything written in these religious books is RIGHT?! Do you follow everything written in these holy books? These religious books are some of the worst thing in this world that anyone should take to choose Right from wrong. I can put up here 100things that the bible tells you to do (or not to do) that hypocrites xtians disregard for their selfish agenda EVERYDAY. As I said earlier, we were born with right/wrong written in our DNA, we certainly did not need some BS religious book/law of man to know the difference.

Am not are religious person but I and I know a lot of things writing in the bible that are wrong to my personal belief but others see it as right to their own belief

You people are the biggest hypocrites on earth....you go to your religious temples and pretend to live a righteous life, give some money here and there, then turn around and become the biggest demons on this earth. WRONG IS WRONG, no matter what your religious book tells you, just use your brain.

Like I said am not a religious person I have my own personal belief in doing things that I feel is right in my own eyes,

Puttng killing other human beings and/or stealing from other human beings and/or trafficking of other human beings against their will, in the same context as, two sane people deciding to marry one another in holy matrimony, makes absolutely no sense.

Wrong or right is a personal choice for everyone to make, that's why my personal belief is do whatever you want as long as you are smart enough and strong to get away with it, you don't get punished with death for the wrongs you do you don't get blessed with long live for the right you do, marry many wives if you are strong enough to handle them same way women should cheat men off their money to enrich themselves as long as they are smart enough, the world is a jungle is everyone for himself, play the game to your own advantage play for your survive the true meaning of wrong or right depends on how your personal belief defines it, that's my life that's my religion

Does not change the fact that WHAT THEY DID WAS WRONG

Does not change the fact that WHAT THEY DO IS WRONG... But then again, when people think the way you do, no wonder these criminals strive in their rubbish.

ok
Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:14am On Jul 18, 2019
@Deepfeel
Yes, not everything that comes with our African culture is RIGHT but this polygamy issue can only be wrong if/when women are forced into these marriages, but we all know that this is not the case, and women willfully go into these unions. They are not forced to do so, many are actually happier in these unions and many are desperate to find such Union, where the family burden is shared between various women.

I know that in the eyes of common men, like us, having multiple wives seems too much, but I don't see how it could ever be a WRONG act ( especially if that man is taking care of these women' s need)

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by Deepfeel(m): 6:51am On Jul 18, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
@Deepfeel
Yes, not everything that comes with our African culture is RIGHT but this polygamy issue can only be wrong if/when women are forced into these marriages, but we all know that this is not the case, and women willfully go into these unions. They are not forced to do so, many are actually happier in these unions and many are desperate to find such Union, where the family burden is shared between various women.

I know that in the eyes of common men, like us, having multiple wives seems too much, but I don't see how it could ever be a WRONG act ( especially if that man is taking care of these women' s need)
So what makes polygamy right is women go into willfully?
Homosexualism lesbianism is a willful act and people who go into it are happy marrying their same sex lovers what makes it wrong? They are not forced into it
Young girls of 16-17 do have consensual sex with men those men don't force them it's a willful act by this girls and these girls are happy having sex with these men,
but to many countries those girls are underage consensual or not the man will be punished for it if caught
So I don't understand your point, just cause a man has money to marry many women doesn't make it right, he used what he has ( money) to get what he wants,(women) so it's also right for women to use what they have ( beauty, wo-manliness) to get what they want (money)
Get what you want by all means it doesn't matter if you get it the wrong way or right way , cause both wrong and right depends on how you personally feel about it
Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:03pm On Jul 18, 2019
Deepfeel:
So what makes polygamy right is women go into willfully?

No, what makes polygamy right is that it's an act by two consenting adult, not forced into doing this act and That act isn't hurting/abusing, or taking advantage of anybody. The important question we all have to ask ourselves IS: why would you automatically assume that polygamy is wrong?

If it's simply because YOU don't like it then that's your personal choice, which you are entitled to, but that's irrelevant here. That would be as silly as saying that walking is wrong because I don't like walking. You have to look at the act itself, and I am sorry but as much as I would NEVER indulge in polygamy, I see nothing wrong with consenting adult going into it.

Homosexualism lesbianism is a willful act and people who go into it are happy marrying their same sex lovers what makes it wrong? They are not forced into it

Bro, again that is your personal choice, which you are entitled to, but that's irrelevant here.judge this act for what it is: 2 consenting adults doing something that they both desire, loving one another, not hurting anybody, not killing anybody, not messing or forcing anybody to do what they do (or trying to entice you to join them).. And as much as I wouldn't indulge in it, there is nothing wrong with what they are doing.

Now, put your religious book down and USE YOUR BRAIN to explain to us all why do you think that homosexuality/lesbianism is wrong. We don't need your personal view on the subject (which you are entitled to), but we want to understand what is wrong with what they are doing (aka how is their act any wrong)?

Young girls of 16-17 do have consensual sex with men those men don't force them it's a willful act by this girls and these girls are happy having sex with these men,but to many countries those girls are underage consensual or not the man will be punished for it if caught

Again, look at the act itself ... You are talking of someone who does not fully understand the consequences of their actions... And as much as this teenager has a brain, she/he does not fully comprehend that sex is an act that should be shared by two conscenting adults that care/love one another.. So the minute a child/teenager is going into this act then you have two question to ask yourself: 1) how can that child/teenager fully comprehend and/or give consent to an act that they have no clue about? Furthermore, 2) if that child does that act for anything else than love/care and affection (that he/she has for that grown person), then this act would be wrong in itself.

Sadly many teenagers would feel their 1st butterfly in their stomach and believe this is love (since they are clueless about what love is), while in fact it ain't... And many adults abuse that. This is a very sensible grey area. There is no straight line here.

So I don't understand your point, just cause a man has money to marry many women doesn't make it right, he used what he has ( money) to get what he wants,(women)

Here is where you are failing in this issue.... You believe that any woman who goes into polygamy, does so because of money
Sadly, in Africa, you need money to get married to ONE woman, therefore you would need much more money to marry multiple women. This is just simple mathematics. So it's obvious that any man who goes into these polygamous Union must have a lot of money. You need a bigger house, more cars, need to feed much more people etc etc etc.now remember, everybody needs money in this life, and many lazy women solely value men with money. Should we now look down on rich men because of that? Should we now look down on marriage because many deluded women marry solely for money? If we have to judge an act, based on what stoopid lazy deluded women are doing, then we would never see anything RIGHT in this world.

so it's also right for women to use what they have (beauty, wo-manliness) to get what they want (money)

Being a prostitute is a degrading act that uses other human beings as objects, that forces people (against their will) to do something they don't want to do, or That they wouldn't do with you, if there wasn't money involved. IMHO, sex should only be between two conscenting adult that love and care for one another. Any other reason why a woman would open her leg to a man is wrong. Now, don't get me wrong, due to personal choices, I do fukc biatches, but I fully well know that it's a wrongful act, because I don't give a damn about these women... And just because I enjoy the Coochie certainly does NOT make this act any rightful.
Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by Deepfeel(m): 5:07pm On Jul 18, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

No, what makes polygamy right is that it's an act by two consenting adult, not forced into doing this act and That act isn't hurting/abusing, or taking advantage of anybody. The important question we all have to ask ourselves IS: why would you automatically assume that polygamy is wrong?

If it's simply because YOU don't like it then that's your personal choice, which you are entitled to, but that's irrelevant here. That would be as silly as saying that walking is wrong because I don't like walking. You have to look at the act itself, and I am sorry but as much as I would NEVER indulge in polygamy, I see nothing wrong with consenting adult going into it.

How can you say for me to assume polygamy is wrong is as silly as saying that walking is wrong?
Do you need someone else's opinion or permission to walk or use any of part of your own body no, polygamy is not an act between two consenting adults , in most cases a man who is already married can decide to add more women whether his first wife likes it or not he will marry more cause his a man that is wrong you might say well the first wife has the choice to divorce the man but what do u expect a woman who have laboured all her life to build with one man just walk away from what she laboured for Most women in polygamy marriage are not happy in it, but can't leave for same reason I gave, you might say sometimes a man marries 2 to 3 women at the same time, but can a man have sex with 3 women at the same time? No a man has just one pen*s and can s*x just one woman at a time his inability to s*x this women at the same time proves he lacks what it takes to have 3 women in that aspect, even in love and attention most men in polygamous marriage love and give attention to one more than the other cause he lacks the ability to do that on an equal level it brings jealousy and cheating, so with all these I wonder why you will compare something natural as walking to polygamy that's silly .

Bro, again that is your personal choice, which you are entitled to, but that's irrelevant here.judge this act for what it is: 2 consenting adults doing something that they both desire, loving one another, not hurting anybody, not killing anybody, not messing or forcing anybody to do what they do (or trying to entice you to join them).. And as much as I wouldn't indulge in it, there is nothing wrong with what they are doing.

Now, put your religious book down and USE YOUR BRAIN to explain to us all why do you think that homosexuality/lesbianism is wrong. We don't need your personal view on the subject (which you are entitled to), but we want to understand what is wrong with what they are doing (aka how is their act any wrong)?

Very good I know perfectly well homosexuality and lesbianism is completely right, but I brought it up cause other people consider it wrong, I have no idea why it's wrong cause it's a personal belief, once again I say, right or wrong is a personal belief, what might be right for one person might be wrong to another person, you said we are born with a DNA to know right or wrong and I agree to a limit to add we learn what is wrong or right too but we decide what is right or wrong in our eyes am never against homosexuality or lesbianism

Again, look at the act itself ... You are talking of someone who does not fully understand the consequences of their actions... And as much as this teenager has a brain, she/he does not fully comprehend that sex is an act that should be shared by two conscenting adults that care/love one another.. So the minute a child/teenager is going into this act then you have two question to ask yourself: 1) how can that child/teenager fully comprehend and/or give consent to an act that they have no clue about? Furthermore, 2) if that child does that act for anything else than love/care and affection (that he/she has for that grown person), then this act would be wrong in itself.

I don't understand what you mean by a teenager doesn't have the brains to fully understand that the act of sex, is to be shared by two consenting adults who care/love one another just cause the law marks a 16 /17 yr old as a child doesn't makes them children what's the difference from an 18 /19 yr old and a 16/15 yr old, yes knowledge and I will tell you that we have teenagers who have complete knowledge of all these things so if you base wrong as not having a clue or having the brains to understand what it is then that's not it. I first had sex at age 16 the girl was 18 I approached her I made the move she never wanted the sex I insisted will you say the girl committed a crime for having sex with me and underage no.

Sadly many teenagers would feel their 1st butterfly in their stomach and believe this is love (since they are clueless about what love is), while in fact it ain't... And many adults abuse that. This is a very sensible grey area. There is no straight line here.

Here is where you are failing in this issue.... You believe that any woman who goes into polygamy, does so because of money
Sadly, in Africa, you need money to get married to ONE woman, therefore you would need much more money to marry multiple women. This is just simple mathematics. So it's obvious that any man who goes into these polygamous Union must have a lot of money. You need a bigger house, more cars, need to feed much more people etc etc etc.now remember, everybody needs money in this life, and many lazy women solely value men with money. Should we now look down on rich men because of that? Should we now look down on marriage because many deluded women marry solely for money? If we have to judge an act, based on what stoopid lazy deluded women are doing, then we would never see anything RIGHT in this world.

Like I said up there most women find themselves in polygamous marriages cause the man they have labored with for many yrs decides to add more women they can't leave cause of what they have already achieved with the man properties children etc it's only in rare cases you will see a man marrying many women at the same time same day, and I narrated what goes on in such homes up there.

Being a prostitute is a degrading act that uses other human beings as objects, that forces people (against their will) to do something they don't want to do, or That they wouldn't do with you, if there wasn't money involved. IMHO, sex should only be between two conscenting adult that love and care for one another. Any other reason why a woman would open her leg to a man is wrong. Now, don't get me wrong, due to personal choices, I do fukc biatches, but I fully well know that it's a wrongful act, because I don't give a damn about these women... And just because I enjoy the Coochie certainly does NOT make this act any rightful.

Doing prostitution is a degrading thing? Well there are many degrading jobs, nobody will want to be a house help to another person under normal circumstances nobody will want to be a gate man or driver nobody will want to be a mortuary attend washing dead bodies it's all done for the money right and wrong is a personal belief.
Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2019
Deepfeel:
Doing prostitution is a degrading thing? Well there are many degrading jobs, nobody will want to be a house help to another person under normal circumstances nobody will want to be a gate man or driver nobody will want to be a mortuary attend washing dead bodies it's all done for the money right and wrong is a personal belief.

Since when is house help, gateman or driver job degrading? This again is your personal choice to look down on certain jobs, but these people are not selling their private parts to the highest bidders. Don't mix apples with oranges bro

As for what you wrote above... Just because a man decides to have a new wife is not wrong. What you fail to understand is that these women can divorce this man if they wanted to. He doesn't in any way forces them to stay in this Union. Many stay willingly because they fully well
know they can't go nowhere. That's not the man's fault, that's THEIR fault. Should we now say that polygamy is wrong because some deluded women stay in these marriage at all cost, for the wrong reasons?!?! Again, stop using personal misplaced sentiments to judge polygamy.
If a woman has nothing to offer, therefore stays in these miserable marriages then blame WOMEN, not polygamy....and remember, you are talking to someone who is against such practice, but that's just my personal choice.

You claim that 1st wife cant leave because she has labored all her life for that marriage, but the same goes for the wife who is married to a man who does not indulge in polygamy. So if that man wants to divorce his only wife and she doesn't want to leave, we should now say that divorce is wrong too?!?!

The sad part here is that you are now using sex as a reason to look down on polygamy, highly laughable. There is 24hs in a day, and a man today (especially with viagra etc) can satisfy all his wives every single day of the week, no problem whatsoever.the fact that you automatically believe that a polygamous man CANT satisfy care or give equal attention to all his wives daily, is the reason why you can judge this issue properly.

Comparing polygamy with walking is actually right on the money... You are quick to use personal choices as a way to judge this issue, while I am showing you that if this is the case, then anybody who looks down on ANY act, can say that this act is wrong, while we all know that there is absolutely nothing wrong with that act.you have to keep sentiments out and use your common sense to judge this case.
Some women use sex as a way to defraud/ entice men, should we now say that sex is wrong, simply because deluded women do that?! Hell no! Stop using personal sentiments to judge an act.

As I say, and I repeat the question: why do you believe that polygamy is wrong?!

We don't give a damn about the how/why some women do it for money or low self esteem, or that she may not get as much sex as the others...but instead look at the act of a group of consenting adults marrying one another and caring/loving one another, and wanting to genuinely spend the rest of their natural lives together.
Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by Deepfeel(m): 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Since when is house help, gateman or driver job degrading? This again is your personal choice to look down on certain jobs, but these people are not selling their private parts to the highest bidders. Don't mix apples with oranges bro

If been a house help cleaning cooking washing and doing all types of house chores or driving, sleeping besides another man's gate is not degrading, what's degrading in sleeping with a man to build a mansion of your own, buy a car of your own have house help and a gate man for just sleeping with another man, selling private part, do these women cut of their private parts and sell to them no the serve it to them and its a legal job in other countries, just like any other job

As for what you wrote above... Just because a man decides to have a new wife is not wrong. What you fail to understand is that these women can divorce this man if they wanted to.

And I gave you a perfect reason for that a woman laboures with a man all her life after everything a man brings in another woman without her permission she can't leave cause everything she has labored for is in that house should we say is also right for the woman to bring in another man? You are quick to make it sound like am a religious person but am not talking religion here or tradition here which sees a man superior to a woman, in my eyes men and women are same human beings so if its right for a man to add a wife to the one he already have then a woman should do same she doesn't have to leave

He doesn't in any way forces them to stay in this Union. Many stay willingly because they fully well
know they can't go nowhere. That's not the man's fault, that's THEIR fault. Should we now say that polygamy is wrong because some deluded women stay in these marriage at all cost, for the wrong reasons?!?! Again, stop using personal misplaced sentiments to judge polygamy.

No I will say is wrong cause a selfish man is not satisfied with one woman

If a woman has nothing to offer, therefore stays in these miserable marriages then blame WOMEN, not polygamy....and remember, you are talking to someone who is against such practice, but that's just my personal choice.

So if a man marries many wife's he can't equally love them and satisfy them and they decide to get it outside blame the man not the woman it's her choice to do as she wishes

You claim that 1st wife cant leave because she has labored all her life for that marriage, but the same goes for the wife who is married to a man who does not indulge in polygamy. So if that man wants to divorce his only wife and she doesn't want to leave, we should now say that divorce is wrong too?!?!

If a man wants to divorce his only wife that has labored with him they should divide whatever they have 50/50 and go their separate ways, a man who wants to marry a second wife and the first wife says no he should divide whatever they have together give her, her share she will happily leave

The sad part here is that you are now using sex as a reason to look down on polygamy, highly laughable. There is 24hs in a day, and a man today (especially with viagra etc) can satisfy all his wives every single day of the week, no problem whatsoever.the fact that you automatically believe that a polygamous man CANT satisfy care or give equal attention to all his wives daily, is the reason why you can judge this issue properly.

There is nothing laughable here the polygamous man in this story has wife's and his not staying with all under one roof, it's impossible for him to satisfy them sexually that's why the woman kept having s*x with other men

Comparing polygamy with walking is actually right on the money... You are quick to use personal choices as a way to judge this issue, while I am showing you that if this is the case, then anybody who looks down on ANY act, can say that this act is wrong, while we all know that there is absolutely nothing wrong with that act.you have to keep sentiments out and use your common sense to judge this case.
Some women use sex as a way to defraud/ entice men, should we now say that sex is wrong, simply because deluded women do that?! Hell no! Stop using personal sentiments to judge an act.

Still don't understand why polygamy can be compared as something normal as walking
And don't say we all know that polygamy is right not we all, I and many others see it as wrong for the reasons I gave previously

As I say, and I repeat the question: why do you believe that polygamy is wrong?!

I already answered that

We don't give a damn about the how/why some women do it for money or low self esteem, or that she may not get as much sex as the others...but instead look at the act of a group of consenting adults marrying one another and caring/loving one another, and wanting to genuinely spend the rest of their natural lives together.
Yes and not givinging a damm is actually what proves my school of thought about life do whatever you want as long as you are smart and strong enough to get away with it, nobody really gives a damm if it's wrong or right as long as u are not caught it's right and good for you
Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:25pm On Jul 18, 2019
Deepfeel:

Yes and not givinging a damm is actually what proves my school of thought about life do whatever you want as long as you are smart and strong enough to get away with it, nobody really gives a damm if it's wrong or right as long as u are not caught it's right and good for you

Of course people don't give a damn when 2 consenting adults do whatever they desire for themselves, to each their own...but when you kill/hurt/abuse/rape or simply cheat on innocent people, then I am sorry but this can never be seen as RIGHTFUL acts.

The fact that you have the audacity to compare law abiding hardworking people with cheap lazy women who sell their intimacy/bodies to any demons out there to feast on them, is very cheap but also very sad.

Yes, selfish men are wrong but just because they use a tool/act to indulge in their madness doesn't mean that tool/act is wrong. The majority of men out there desire multiple when even when married to one. Some will gladly disrespect their wives and cheat, others would actually be honest about their desire and marry that other woman in holy matrimony and be with this new woman LEGALLY. Looking down on all polygamous men (or polygamy) just because a few are selfish bastards is like saying: deluded men buy big fancy cars to entices deluded women towards them, so now driving a big fancy car should be wrong. Duh!
Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by Deepfeel(m): 7:50pm On Jul 18, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Of course people don't give a damn when 2 consenting adults do whatever they desire for themselves, to each their own...but when you kill/hurt/abuse/rape or simply cheat on innocent people, then I am sorry but this can never be seen as RIGHTFUL acts.

The fact that you have the audacity to compare law abiding hardworking people with cheap lazy women who sell their intimacy/bodies to any demons out there to feast on them, is very cheap but also very sad.

Yes, selfish men are wrong but just because they use a tool/act to indulge in their madness doesn't mean that tool/act is wrong. The majority of men out there desire multiple when even when married to one. Some will gladly disrespect their wives and cheat, others would actually be honest about their desire and marry that other woman in holy matrimony and be with this new woman LEGALLY. Looking down on all polygamous men (or polygamy) just because a few are selfish bastards is like saying: deluded men buy big fancy cars to entices deluded women towards them, so now driving a big fancy car should be wrong. Duh!

So all this while you were judging this case from a religious and traditional point of view, are prostitutes not law abiding citizens? Is prostitution not legal under law in other countries? Demons? What has demons got to do with this, this is just your own superstition,

You say selfish men use a tool/act doesn't mean the act is wrong, so why is the tool/act of prostitution wrong?

I gave you all the answers you need to prove why polygamy is wrong I don't have to keep repeating it sorry am new to Nairaland I don't know how to combine multiple quotes, or attach and reply every paragraph,
Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by Truthsbitter: 8:03pm On Jul 18, 2019
Deepfeel:
The man is selfish he has other wife's to attend to sexually so why won't she cheat on him undecided
Them force her ?
and she even said she wants to remain in the marriage, for what?

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:10pm On Jul 18, 2019
Deepfeel:
So all this while you were judging this case from a religious and traditional point of view,

ME, the biggest atheist on NL judging a case from a religious point of view?! You must be new here bro.... I have been telling you since the beginning of this discussion to use your bran, and nothing else.

are prostitutes not law abiding citizens? Is prostitution not legal under law in other countries? Demons? What has demons got to do with this, this is just your own superstition,

Bwaaaaaaah just because a law says it is right to do something certainly does not make that action any more rightful.... as we all know that the law in one country could be illegal in another... So as I have suggested all along:USE YOUR BRAIN.

You say selfish men use a tool/act doesn't mean the act is wrong, so why is the tool/act of prostitution wrong?

Use your brain bro, not all tools/act are the same. Theft/rape/murder/cheating are also tool/act that are wrong... Just because some tool are RIGHT does not make all of them right. USE YOUR BRAIN to understand the difference.

I gave you all the answers you need to prove why polygamy is wrong I don't have to keep repeating it sorry am new to Nairaland I don't know how to combine multiple quotes, or attach and reply every paragraph

Well let me guess...now that you don't know how to quote, you will now also say that quoting is WRONG, Abi?!
Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by Deepfeel(m): 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

ME, the biggest atheist on NL judging a case from a religious point of view?! You must be new here bro.... I have been telling you since the beginning of this discussion to use your bran, and nothing else.

Bwaaaaaaah just because a law says it is right to do something certainly does not make that action any more rightful.... as we all know that the law in one country could be illegal in another... So as I have suggested all along:USE YOUR BRAIN.

Use your brain bro, not all tools/act are the same. Theft/rape/murder/cheating are also tool/act that are wrong... Just because some tool are RIGHT does not make all of them right. USE YOUR BRAIN to understand the difference.

Well let me guess...now that you don't know how to quote, you will now also say that quoting is WRONG, Abi?!

You are going in circles here to keep these conversation going I have answered all these questions just cause your opinion on these things is different from mine doesn't make you right and me wrong , in your eyes am wrong in my eyes you are wrong cause of personal beliefs, it's a simple thing is a free world everyone entitled to his own belief,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Survive On A Salary Of 95k As A Married Man / Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support / A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 178
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.