Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,855 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court (33966 Views)

I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara / My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman / I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court by JPhilip: 1:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
A 57-year-old trader, Mrs. Chima Udemi, told an Igando Customary Court in Lagos on Wednesday that husband, Tobechukwu, was an unrepentant adulterer who has slept with her sister.

Udemi, responding to a suit filed by Tobechukwu, who had accused her of Infidelity.

“Tobechukwu is a serial womaniser, he sleeps with my younger sister and my friends.

“He once abandoned me and our seven children and relocated to his mistress’ house.

“He is an irresponsible husband and father. I struggled, doing unpleasant jobs to feed my children.

“He lives with me in the house I single-handedly built, eats my food, drinks my water and still frustrates my life.

“If my husband insists on divorcing me, he should be ready to move out of my house,” she said.

The mother of seven urged the court to grant her husband’s request for the dissolution of their marriage.

“When I die, he should not come for my burial. And I can assure you that when he dies, I will never attend his burial,” she said.

The petitioner, Tobechukwu, prayed the court to dissolve his 33-year-old marriage accusing wife of Infidelity.

“My wife is having an affair with a man from her village. She also abandoned me and the children for 10 years.

“She deserted her matrimonial home to unknown destination for 10 years, she just returned in 2020,” he said.

After listening to both parties, the President of the Court, Mr Adeniyi Koledoye, directed the estranged couple to maintain peace.

Koledoye adjourned the case until Sept.21 for further hearing.(NAN)

Read Also: https://www.herald.ng/my-husband-is-an-unrepentant-adulterer-he-slept-with-my-sister-woman-seeking-divorce-tells-court/

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court by SadiqBabaSani: 1:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
wetin Omokri no go see fr tweeter

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court by Crossroad1(m): 1:27pm On Sep 08, 2021
Another one.
57yrs old woman and am sure the husband will be older..
Abeg which kin cheat are these ones still talking about biko?
If the man is truly living in his wife's house and eating her food, then he is a shameless man.
So man like kpokpogarri still plenty?he still even dey service madam junior sister engine, na WA o.
Leeches
As for madam, she should go and enjoy his sugar boy in peace, maybe she need am.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court by Sonnobax15(m): 1:27pm On Sep 08, 2021
lipsrsealed
You mean your husband was enjoying you and the Same time enjoying your sister too? Double enjoyment lipsrsealed

Madam,your husband is not only serial adulterer, he's also a serial recharger and a serial revolver lipsrsealed

Na this type of marriage my people dey call paper bag marriage lipsrsealed. Meaning when a man foolishly packs and join a woman at her place,any slight fvck up from the man,the next thing na window he paper bag go pass leave the house tongue

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court by Godispeace: 1:27pm On Sep 08, 2021
But your sister gave it to him na !!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court by WoundedLamb: 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2021
Antoeni:
If penis was for one woman, it would have been called Peni

Ladies Know this and know peace
Godispeace:
Patrioticman007:
What's wrong with Igbo women & Adultery ?.
DeHorus:
Your sister an Olosho, sorry
humilitypays:
No crime committed here. Madam go back to your kinsmen and settle this issue amicably, stop distracting us from focusing on Annie and Tonto dramas angry
Awise09:
You left your sister with your husband to take care of while you went on lifetime hush
chiedu7:
is ur sister a mumu?

Even without opening this thread, I already knew people would still side the man. These guys above didn't deem it necessary to even admonish the man who broke his marriage vows. Regardless of the story, the default reaction is to blame the woman. Somebody said "but your sister gave it to him nah" as if that automatically justifies the married man who vowed to stick to his wife. Did she tell she's happy with the sister? What was shared with us what she told the court and that's apparently because there's no legal case against the woman the man slept with. Isn't this obvious? Reverse this case and all you'd be seeing here is "fear women". Even tribalists are more logical than sexists. Sexism makes even the most intelligent minds seem dumb.

38 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court by Lovenorth: 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2021
Show me a responsible Ipob terrorist, even their leader was trapped using slut as bait in Kenya grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court by Patrioticman007(m): 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2021
What's wrong with Igbo women & Adultery ?.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court by Abboki: 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2021
grin
Re: My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court by DeHorus: 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2021
Your sister an Olosho, sorry
Re: My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court by humilitypays(m): 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2021
I see no crime committed here except the man abandoning his responsibility of taking good care of his wife and kids.

Dear men, before you go having a side chick, pls make sure you have settled your wife and kids with plenty enough care and money, make sure they are not lacking financially and otherwise.

So Madam go back to your kinsmen and settle this issue amicably, stop distracting us from focusing on Annie and Tonto dramas angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court by Romanoff(f): 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2021
Wahala o.

Didn't she see all these signs?

The sister that he slept with, did he take her?
Cause I am not understanding.
Re: My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court by Amspecial: 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2021
grin
Re: My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court by sofeo(m): 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2021
Ok.
Re: My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court by Jointheir7(f): 1:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
This is what happens where there's no reverence for or fear of God...what a blame game!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court by Antoeni(m): 1:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
If penis was for one woman, it would have been called Peni

Ladies Know this and know peace

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court by Bvlgari: 1:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
After listening to both parties, the President of the Court, Mr Adeniyi Koledoye, directed the estranged couple to maintain peace.

This judgement sef hahaha...maintain status quo lmao

Until they kill theirselves abi

The judge don smoke something...

Just let them go their own ways since they want it

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court by rawtouch: 1:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
angry

is your sister's name uzoma ohiri
Re: My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court by Preshmane(m): 1:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
Dem both get wahala
Re: My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court by Elzakzaky: 1:32pm On Sep 08, 2021
Igbo women and adultery are like 5&6

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court by Justbehave(m): 1:32pm On Sep 08, 2021
He goat and olosho sister

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court by rave411: 1:33pm On Sep 08, 2021
Its all good
Re: My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court by BigDolph(m): 1:34pm On Sep 08, 2021
33years marriage won scatter just like that? Omo na to find better person collect pass question for marriage no be this kind couples o

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court by SweetOlive(f): 1:34pm On Sep 08, 2021
Any evil thing you can think of happens at Igando grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court by bodybuilder: 1:34pm On Sep 08, 2021
Crossroad1:
Another one.
57yrs old woman and am sure the husband will be older..
Abeg which kin cheat are these ones still talking about biko?
If the man is truly living in his wife's house and eating her food, then he is a shameless man.
So man like kpokpogarri still plenty?
Leeches

Wetin be agro bro?
Re: My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court by Pussyassasin(m): 1:34pm On Sep 08, 2021
Which kind endtime husband be this?

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court by DropsMic(m): 1:34pm On Sep 08, 2021
Sleep with his brother
Re: My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court by Kingcalls: 1:35pm On Sep 08, 2021
Why ur sister allow am??

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court by Awise09(m): 1:35pm On Sep 08, 2021
You left your sister with your husband to take care of while you went on lifetime hush
Re: My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court by chiedu7: 1:36pm On Sep 08, 2021
is ur sister a mumu?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court by Burruchaga71(m): 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2021
Godispeace:
Na so oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whom Should A Woman Listen To First? / [scary Graphic Photos]woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA / Woman! Know Thyself! You Are More Than A Ring And A Title.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.