Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent (44117 Views)

Latvia Minister Of Foreign Affairs Calls For Sanction Against Russia / Court Orders Trump To Unblock Critics On Twitter / Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by Chrisbeks: 10:16pm On Jul 15, 2019
sirhamilton:

You just proofed Me right, only a senseless fellow would use "stupid and idiot" in one sentence
You are just an illiterate buffoon, You can perfectly use both words in the same sentence and it's "proved" not "proofed'

1 Like

Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by Ogaga87(m): 10:18pm On Jul 15, 2019
Temple1288:

He told them to go back to their countries, turn them around positively, come back and show America how's being done..

You're the fool here.. Let's imagine this, someone comes into your home and everyday the person living under your roof keeps saying the house isn't good, it's trash and even started making some bad statements about your allies (friends), what in your right senses will you tell the person to do?

See mumu.. Are you more wiser than the Americans who found them clean to represent them in Congress..

You must be a foolish person not have calculated before commenting..

If your foolish Oga Trump is so pained, he should amend the constitution to reverse their citizenship..

Nigeria mumu like you..

3 Likes

Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by sirhamilton(m): 10:18pm On Jul 15, 2019
Temple1288:

You're a liar!

I've been living LEGALLY in the USA for 3yrs.. Not only do I live in the USA, I live in a place y'all consider racist zone. I've never experienced racism from the first day I arrived here till now!! I do visit Arkansas (and zone y'all call racist zone) and I've a family in Fargo, North Dakota (another so called White zone)

Now, if don't understand President Trump I'd explain it just as he did today YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIVE IN A COUNTRY YOU DON'T LOVE!

And what makes you think these women don't love the USA? Because Trump said so?

Unlike In Nigeria you can't run a government without checks, that's why you have a congress

3 Likes

Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by Litmus: 10:19pm On Jul 15, 2019
In agonising how to twist this and make it about us some people right now go dey rack them brain. I can just see them, in my nminds's eyes, wondering if Somalia is spelt Nigeria in IPOB.
Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by tyup(m): 10:19pm On Jul 15, 2019
sirhamilton:

You obviously know nothing about immigration laws. Can you deport a Nigerian from Nigeria?

not all of them are Americans
Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by Ogaga87(m): 10:20pm On Jul 15, 2019
Inception:

I had to compare to tell you how dumb and hypocritical it is to critisize the US president when your home base is on fire. And you are just proving my point back to back.

Focus that energy and make Nigeria great again .

Mumu of International repute.. I rest my case..

1 Like

Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by sirhamilton(m): 10:20pm On Jul 15, 2019
tyup:

not all of them are Americans

Nonetheless, they are American citizens
Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by ogbonti: 10:20pm On Jul 15, 2019
imam07:
worst thing is happening in Arab countries but people will not talk about it. Even in Saudi Arabia, they treat blacks like slaves. If u live in Dubai or Saudi for 100 years, u can't be citizen. They will continue treating u like outcast.

YOU dey mind dem? The arabs and muslim Americans talking the down the USA, if you go to their middle east, can u even have a say about your own life talkless of criticizing the host country?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by Curry30: 10:21pm On Jul 15, 2019
YorubaHero12:
Donald trump just keep ridiculing the office of the president, the USA is a nation that other nation look up to based on her core values and democracy.

The reason USA is a great country is not only because of its military might but the trust other nation put in her as an upright nation with people of integrity at the helm of affairs.

Trump is everything un-American and he has fought almost all the allies of the United States by insults and desecrating the office of the president.

Donald trump wife Melania is from Slovenia, she became a permanent resident in 2001, and obtained USA citizenship in 2006. Why can’t Trump tell her to go back to her country also?

Donald’s grandfather was an immigrant from Germany, so why can’t he just accept other people of color as American?

To all of you on Nairaland trying to support blindly, just know he sees all of you as people from shiit.hole countries, and no amount of praise singing will change his perception of our skin.

Oga you missed something...Melania IS NOT TALKING RUBBISH about America. She LOVES the FLAG, the MILITARY, she adores AMERICA unlike the idiotic Leftist Democrats (Omar, Ocasio-Cortes, Tlaib etc).

So drop that arguement. It is INVALID!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by ogbonti: 10:21pm On Jul 15, 2019
imam07:
worst thing is happening in Arab countries but people will not talk about it. Even in Saudi Arabia, they treat blacks like slaves. If u live in Dubai or Saudi for 100 years, u can't be citizen. They will continue treating u like outcast.

YOU dey mind dem? The arabs and muslim Americans talking down the USA, if you go to their middle east, can u even have a say about your own life talkless of criticizing the host country?

3 Likes

Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by ogbonti: 10:22pm On Jul 15, 2019
grandstar:
I know of Trump's loyalist will be pleased with what he said.

Worse, many of them weren't this way before. Some even voted for Obama in the past

Hitler was able to brain wash tens of millions of German by his demagogic oratory. Trump is ....

stop watching CNN....... grin

6 Likes

Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by tyup(m): 10:22pm On Jul 15, 2019
ogbonti:

her deportation is coming... you know why? she has a marriage fraud inVestigation on her head already, trust me they are tightening the noose around her QUIETLY to ensure they have all the info - the moment that happens, she will have to resign, and if it was for immigration benefits, my guy, she will be stripped off her US citizenship and placed on deportations proceedings immediately

If Allah want to help her, make dem no find fault and evidence she dubiously got immigration benefits for her brother, if they have water tight evidence, hahahahahahahahah, the republicans will have a field day and until she arrives in Somalia, they wont leave her alone

A wise man once said, "IF YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW YOUR FATHER MET YOUR MOTHER, DO NOT PLAY POLITICS"

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol my thoughts exactly.....it just annoys me especially these Moslems from troubled zones that are assisted to the US a
later becomes head aches for her leaders and citizens

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by YorubaHero12: 10:23pm On Jul 15, 2019
jcross19:
I don't care as far is dealing with this terrorists am happy! the idiot woman that was talking rubbish because of religion should be quiet and follow the rules of the country because no Islamic nations will ever vote woman for a public office talkless of Parliament.

She is an American, voted into parliament by the American people. America do not share your hate sentiment for the religion of Islam, they knew she was a Muslim before voting her in a democratic settings.

She is American and Trump cannot do anything to her than to bully her online and I don’t care about other Islamic Nations whether they voted for a woman or not, don’t deviate from the issue of discourse which is USA.

1 Like

Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by MSEdLAW(m): 10:23pm On Jul 15, 2019
Boykris:
I see nothing wrong with the statement "he is a Gemini and we Gemini always go straight to the point

What tha Bleep does this mean? Are mindfully intelligent or you speak on impulse?

1 Like

Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by tyup(m): 10:25pm On Jul 15, 2019
sirhamilton:

Nonetheless, they are American citizens

Yeah that's if the new pushed immigration law doesn't affect her cause she was not born there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by koning: 10:25pm On Jul 15, 2019
sirhamilton:

Trumps tweet is nothing but racism at its finest. Those congresswomen are American citizens regardless of where they were given birth at
It's impossible to believe y'all don't understand the meaning of this. Telling them to leave means he doesn't recognize them as being American. That's outright racism coming from the POTUS

You are being overly sentimental. What is 'Racist' about telling someone to go back to his country of origin. Would it still be 'Racist' if he told an Irish or Italian American to go back to Ireland or Italy.

In the olden days Italian and Irish American were regularly told to go back to their countries of origin. And some actually did.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by ogbonti: 10:27pm On Jul 15, 2019
MrRichmond:

Mumu, has Trump said hateful things about the US?
Does he constant berate the US and prop up its enemies?

Have u listened to some of the things these congresswomen have been saying, or is it just CNN u watch all day long?

Trump is saying if u hate America then leave the country!
It's simple as ABC, why are u trying to spin it like he saying every immigrant should leave??

Use ur head, boy!

HE DOES NOT HAVE A HEAD, MAY BE U SHOULD TELL HIM TO USE HIS ANUS
even if TRUMP cures CANCER TODAY, CURES DIABETES, CURES HIV I& II and full blown AIDS, CNN will still call him evil for making doctors lose their jobs.. that is how twisted they are in CNN

LIBERALS - DEMOCRATS========= they so much love abortion (killing of unborn US citizens, BUT they cannot stand separation of illegal aliens kids from their parents for JUST 21 days - ) WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE, WHERE IS THE OUTCRY? liberalism is a mental illness (confirmed)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by godofuck231: 10:29pm On Jul 15, 2019
tyup:

Lol my thoughts exactly.....it just annoys me especially these Moslems from troubled zones that are assisted to the US a
later becomes head aches for her leaders and citizens
u see the problem with unintelligent people who want attention? They forget their social status while trying to measure up with people of pedigree

1 Like

Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by rottennaija(m): 10:29pm On Jul 15, 2019
somalianprince:
Trump is on point. If your own country were better you wouldn't migrate to America where you were even given opportunity to vie for an elective office.

And Trump isn't a descendant of migrant? If his country was that good, why didn't his immigrant ancestors stay there?
Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by somehow: 10:30pm On Jul 15, 2019
See American balls lickers praising him like Trump is originally from the US.

Make African president say the same, see them go haywire.

1 Like

Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by koning: 10:31pm On Jul 15, 2019
Curry30:

Oga you missed something...Melania IS NOT TALKING RUBBISH about America. She LOVES the FLAG, the MILITARY, she adores AMERICA unlike the idiotic Leftist Democrats (Omar, Ocasio-Cortes, Tlaib etc).

So drop that arguement. It is INVALID!

Even at that, the Trump we know would have told her somewhere along line to take her azz back to Slovenia in a fit of anger. I bet you that he must have threatend to take her back if she does not behave. We all know what trump is like.

My whole point is that it's neither 'Racist' nor an 'Insult'. It only feels like that because these women are ashamed of their roots. They hate to be reminded of where they come from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by Ogaga87(m): 10:31pm On Jul 15, 2019
Inception:

Dude, I understand this better than you. Thing is, why are you pained? This guy simply is protecting the interest of Americans first( he is the president for Gods sake) and is putting Americans first. Why is this an issue? If your country is better off, what are you doing in America complaining and whining?
If you have any meaningful and positive contribution to the country, you are welcome. If not, get the fu.c.k out and carry your misery elsewhere. The mentality of these third world countries is apalling! They have destroyed France, Germany, UK, and other developed nations. Trump knows this and does not want that for his country and you shame him for that? Have you seen the damage Buhari has caused Nigeria lately? He needs your critisims, not Trump abeg!

Keep quiet! Do you know what it takes to win a congress seat in the US.. A nation where before such position will get to you, all facet of your life will be dug out.. Now Americans found the foreign women that are also citizens like Obama and others worthy to take on those seats..

Less you forget, the work of the legislative arm of government in the world is to check on the excess of the executive.. What is now wrong for these women to say that Trump is either wrong or right in some of his policies.. That is the job that the America people have elected them to do and they are doing it.. Theresa May of British is saying such statement is bad.. Trump is not referring to migrants that are causing mayhem but to member of the legislative arm that are foreigners. Every government should accept criticism..

2 Likes

Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by sirhamilton(m): 10:33pm On Jul 15, 2019
tyup:

Yeah that's if the new pushed immigration law doesn't affect her cause she was not born there

No, it won't. I doubt if it's going be made law, in the event of that happening it's only going to have future applicants
Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by Triniti(m): 10:33pm On Jul 15, 2019
bedspread:

All but one were born in the USA..

The Anti- American Somalian lady was not Born in the USA
That Somalian woman really hates America with passion. It always disgust me watching her facial expression while talking about America, this is someone who migrated from a broken country. She should be glad the system allowed her to be where she is right now, if she was in her country, she would have been walking around in a burka , with no single right to any say.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by ogbonti: 10:33pm On Jul 15, 2019
AdeTish:

He is a German- American his grand father migrated to USA. His wife is from Ukraine or wherever. His wife is not America born so she should go back to her country first.That guy doesn’t think abeg...

He doesnt think because he cares about the USA, he doesnt think because he does not want illegals to wreck the country, he doesnt think because he wants a fair trade deal for the USA, he doesnt think because he wants the USA to be first in all his dealings with the world... what do you know about the USA more than what CNN tells you?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by hustla(m): 10:34pm On Jul 15, 2019
tyup:

Lol don't mind the E-diot....the man has really made America great in the real sense of fact

a guy we finished secondary school together was lucky to be taken to Texas..nigga is now so fresh and even recounting to me how most companies and workshop increase their hourly wages just to attract workers why? cause jobs are more than enough especially with this deportation policy making jobs even more Abundant than before....if as an employer you make your wage 7.5$/hr just like you see on Google you'll hardly see applicant

especially states like Alabama and Alaska kiss

Lol he's lying to you
Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by tyup(m): 10:35pm On Jul 15, 2019
godofuck231:
u see the problem with unintelligent people who want attention? They forget their social status while trying to measure up with people of pedigree

shut up and stop being foolish.....if US weren't to be liberal as they're you think she'll still remain there sad

what is bad is bad and leave us to criticize when due. Thank you and bye

1 Like

Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by tyup(m): 10:36pm On Jul 15, 2019
hustla:

Lol he's lying to you
really? what makes you feel so
Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by hucienda: 10:36pm On Jul 15, 2019
Love the guts of this man! Rarely would one see a politician say it as it is.

The truth is bitter but it has to be said and President Trump is 101% spot-on here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by ogbonti: 10:37pm On Jul 15, 2019
TRUMP NEVER SAID - NO ONE SHOULD COME TO AMERICA, HE ONLY SAID, DO IT LEGALLY

For instance, will you allow 10 people u know nothing about to just pop up in your house thru the window and demand they live with you because you were fortunate to build a house, buy a car and have a good job?

Bia, let me ask you, even with your holier than thou attitude, have you housed a stranger or strangers in your house before who did not ask you "please can I come in" you just see them in your compound and they run into your house through the window.... just because they know u are financially doing ok----- WILL U LET THEM STAY or ask them to leave?

if you lie, na thunder go faya you!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by sirhamilton(m): 10:38pm On Jul 15, 2019
koning:

You are being overly sentimental. What is 'Racist' about telling someone to go back to his country of origin. Would it still be 'Racist' if he told an Irish or Italian American to go back to Ireland or Italy.

In the olden days Italian and Irish American were regularly told to go back to their countries of origin. And some actually did.

Maybe I'm sentimental because most people on here don't seem to grasp the meaning of such comments.
Can you just conclude the ladies don't like the US because the POTUS said so?
All they did was speak up, which is their job. Fortunately the US is a country where the government is held accountable. You don't want to think of the laws 45 would have passed already

2 Likes

Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by dohyn(m): 10:43pm On Jul 15, 2019
I see a lot of people here supporting Trump. Good for you. Just know that the man you love has no regards for you as a human. By virtue of the color of your skin, you are sub-human to him.
There are white immigrants in US,people from Europe and Canada. How many of them has he targeted or tried to deport?

Anyways, I really hope for America's sake that they reject him in the next election and if they don't,then the world knows where the American people stand.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Jacob Zuma Caught Sleeping In Parliament (Photo) / Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation / Robert Mugabe Agrees To Step Down, Negotiates For Grace To Leave Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.