Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent (44121 Views)

Latvia Minister Of Foreign Affairs Calls For Sanction Against Russia / Court Orders Trump To Unblock Critics On Twitter / Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by Curry30: 11:22pm On Jul 15, 2019
Netanyahu1:
Well you need to understand that Trump have become a mouth piece for most Americans who have been silenced because each time they pointed out the obvious democrats call them racists so they crawl into their shells, Trump has made them realize that they owe no one apology for having a different opinion or even simply calling “ illegal immigration “ what it is.

Trump knows he has a base, and he’s pandering to them, but cnn would make you think he’s hated by all , lies bro.

Where I’m I can take pictures of trump flag and show you they are over ten that’s love. That’s a lot for a place not bigger than 1 hectare.

GOD BLESS YOU man!!! I keep telling people that majority of Americans have been so silenced by the liberal/democrat/globalists for too long.

In Trump they have a voice. And they know he does not bow to any special interests but THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ALONE...so watch out for 2020. The margin of victory will be massssssssive!

6 Likes

Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by ogbonti: 11:23pm On Jul 15, 2019
googi:
This group of Trump supporters should not amaze us. They are more in line with Trump expediency than in principle.

World leaders condemned Trump but these Nigerians see Trump differently until they taste some of his policies. Even then, they will deny it and clean mouth.

One claimed he has been in the US for three years and never experience racism. Do you think he knows what racism is except when he is in Nigeria.

world leaders who see America as a piggy bank that must be raided? I pay the taxes they steal and I am in support of Donald TRUMP

Now tell me, will you ever give your money to a beggar who constantly swear that Ogun should keel u? NEVER, you wont, right?

That is what Iran does. The very week the US gave Iran $1.5 Billion in liquid cash, flown to them in an airplane, and signed the deal that will give them $150 Billion over 10 years, they staged 3 days national; protest chanting death to America. That irritates my ears as an American

This is one of the many reasons I voted for Trump and I will vote for him again, my vote for him is LOCKED DOWN, GBAAAAMMM!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by linearity: 11:24pm On Jul 15, 2019
somalianprince:
Trump is on point. If your own country were better you wouldn't migrate to America where you were even given opportunity to vie for an elective office.

Three of them were born in the US and has a much claims to America as Trump dies.

Their parents emigrated to America just like Trump’s. Trump is just pained that they are making progress in America.

If you are from Africa and success, you must heard those same lines ‘Go back to your country’ from AA who are pained by your progress and are too lazy to work but depend on sustenance from the government....no one thought, theAmerica Presidency will be so pained to that point.

1 Like

Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by Carlyboi(m): 11:25pm On Jul 15, 2019
Netanyahu1:
Well you need to understand that Trump have become a mouth piece for most Americans who have been silenced because each time they pointed out the obvious democrats call them racists so they crawl into their shells, Trump has made them realize that they owe no one apology for having a different opinion or even simply calling “ illegal immigration “ what it is.

Trump knows he has a base, and he’s pandering to them, but cnn would make you think he’s hated by all , lies bro.

Where I’m I can take pictures of trump flag and show you they are over ten that’s love. That’s a lot for a place not bigger than 1 hectare.
Well I’m not a fan of Trump and I’m really indifferent bout whatever he does but I for one have issues with one of his policies which is anti immigration he might be shrouded in illegal immigration form but I’m still gonna call BS on that if his grandparents weren’t given a chance then maybe he wud have been a German still but eitherways I could careless bout what is happening there policy wise but I would surely hope and pray things work there simply cos I have got very close family and friends over there anything else I wouldn’t be bothered but still if my level of worry of Fvck given bout Nigeria is 9/10 the US wud at best get a 5 if not for those factors it wud have bin maybe 2/10 cos you have still got humans like me overthere but in Essence I could really careless what’s going on in the USA!
Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 15, 2019
kingemzy5:

Shsssssh your mouth... that's the fact Congresswomen like Omar just keep saying rubbish about the US government while her hometown is a shithole... This is the stupid reason the Democrats named Trump a racist because he said the fact..... Democrats are just like one Agbero party in Nigeria. Very useless!

Trump made America's economy the best in the world
Trump had a very good mutual relationship with top opposition to the US e.g North Korea and Russia.

How is he disgracing America? undecided
US economy was already on it's way to recovery from the past administration. So, in it's true sense it's not 100% by Trump's making especially with the trade wars between US and China.

And how do you know that democratic party is like one agbero party in Nigeria? If only you have an iota of idea how this stupiid man called Trump has polarized the entire United States, you won't be saying this bull-crap!

1 Like

Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by TAO11(f): 11:27pm On Jul 15, 2019
somalianprince:
Trump is on point. If your own country were better you wouldn't migrate to America where you were even given opportunity to vie for an elective office.

If Trump's country were good his grand-father wouldn't migrate to America, in search of a better life, where Trump himself even came to be given the opportunity to vie for an elective office.

1 Like

Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by sirhamilton(m): 11:30pm On Jul 15, 2019
ogbonti:

ANTI-ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION rhetoric

I am a legal immigrant and I stand with TRUMP!!!! - go drink snipper if e pain u

ANTI-ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION rhetoric? Is that what it is to tell a congress person who's American by birth to go back to their country?
You come here ranting because "maybe" you have a gc. You fail to realize if such a comment can be made to an American citizen who's a congress woman then you're not as safe as you think

1 Like

Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by Judybash93(m): 11:33pm On Jul 15, 2019
bedspread:

All but one were born in the USA..

The Anti- American Somalian lady was not Born in the USA

Somali lady
Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by Rolly22(m): 11:34pm On Jul 15, 2019
YorubaHero12:
Donald trump just keep ridiculing the office of the president, the USA is a nation that other nation look up to based on her core values and democracy.

The reason USA is a great country is not only because of its military might but the trust other nation put in her as an upright nation with people of integrity at the helm of affairs.

Trump is everything un-American and he has fought almost all the allies of the United States by insults and desecrating the office of the president.

Donald trump wife Melania is from Slovenia, she became a permanent resident in 2001, and obtained USA citizenship in 2006. Why can’t Trump tell her to go back to her country also?

Donald’s grandfather was an immigrant from Germany, so why can’t he just accept other people of color as American?

To all of you on Nairaland trying to support blindly, just know he sees all of you as people from shiit.hole countries, and no amount of praise singing will change his perception of our skin.

He is a bloody racist.

2 Likes

Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by Shaggap: 11:37pm On Jul 15, 2019
Ugosample:

don't mind them
is both ur entire generations that are poverty stricken
Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 15, 2019
Carlyboi:
Well I’m not a fan of Trump and I’m really indifferent bout whatever he does but I for one have issues with one of his policies which is anti immigration he might be shrouded in illegal immigration form but I’m still gonna call BS on that if his grandparents weren’t given a chance then maybe he wud have been a German still but eitherways I could careless bout what is happening there policy wise but I would surely hope and pray things work there simply cos I have got very close family and friends over there anything else I wouldn’t be bothered but still if my level of worry of Fvck given bout Nigeria is 9/10 the US wud at best get a 5 if not for those factors it wud have bin maybe 2/10 cos you have still got humans like me overthere but in Essence I could really careless what’s going on in the USA!
This is how I look at it. He was elected to protect Americans and their welfare and that’s exactly what he’s doing. American president for Americans and legal immigrants. Illegals should go home or jail
Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by ogbonti: 11:37pm On Jul 15, 2019
sirhamilton:

ANTI-ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION rhetoric? Is that what it is to tell a congress person who's American by birth to go back to their country?
You come here ranting because "maybe" you have a gc. You fail to realize if such a comment can be made to an American citizen who's a congress woman then you're not as safe as you think

shorrop there, do not try to co-opt me into your madness

I became a naturalized citizen over 13 years ago, even when I had a green card, I still loved America!

bia, even Nigeria that has given me $0 benefit since I was born and before I travelled, if I hear that anyone is insulting Nigeria every day, I will advise them to go to a place they can find peace... and be happy. Tell me, you want to deny you have not heard your father or even a neighbor in naija tell their child or children

"if this house don taya you, please go and look for another house and papa wey born you, because i cannot control u again in this house"

most of us have been scolded like that when we were proving stubborn to our parents or elders in our growing/ adolescent years

so I guess our parents too are racists, abi

8 Likes

Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 15, 2019
muykem:
Trump is disgracing America every where.

God bless America, God bless Trump, he says it the way he sees it but truth is always bitter. They should all leave and come back and suffer in Nigeria, if not for White technology black would still be living on trees. Bunch of ingrates

4 Likes

Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by justli: 11:43pm On Jul 15, 2019
Curry30:
CNN, MSNBC, NYTimes, WashingtonPost, Buzzfeed, Politico, BBC and co have succeeded in BRAINWASHING many people around the world with their FALSE MISREPRESENTATION of Donald Trump.

Ilhan Omar (a gigantic fool) who would've been dead had she remained in Somalia, said about 9/11 attacks "some people did something, and cos of that we lost our civil liberties"!!! Can you imagine such stupidity?

3000+ Americans died. And Omar, who America took in, gave her life and hope and opportunities INSULTED the memory of those who died and CNN praised her!

If Trump is the racist The FAKE NEWS say he is ask yourself:

1. Who has benefitted the most from the 6m+ jobs he has created? BLACKS & HISPANICS

2. Who has benefitted the most from prison reforms? BLACKS

3. Who has benefitted the most from his "mass housing program Sec of Housing. Ben Carson is spearheading? BLACKS.

Just to name a few. CNN and co don't give a shit about all these things. A BLACK MAN OBAMA was president for 8 fvcking years and BLACKS GAINED ZERO. INSTEAD THEY WERE DYING EVERYDAY....yet he's an SAINT according to the FAKE NEWS MEDIA.

In closing, TRUMP IS NOT A RACIST, HE DOES NOT SUPPORT WHITE SUPREMACY. HE IS JUST A DOWN TO EARTH REAL MAN THAT SAYS THE PAINFUL TRUTH.

If e pain you go drink sniper!

#MAGA #KAG2020 # FinishTheWall

As glaring as your statements are, these lots would still refuse to accept the truth. In an age age of mass deceit, telling the truth becomes revolutionary.

You hate the man because he defends the country that demoncrats are bent on tearing. Yet, in all of these accusations, still can't point any one law he has broken.

Those set of Congress women are the worst to make it to Congress in the history of America. AOC and speaker pelozi are having Twitter war because of AOCs stupidity.

By now Ilhan Omar ought to have tended her resignation for all her anti semit and anti American rhetorics.

1 Like

Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by Temple1288(m): 11:45pm On Jul 15, 2019
sirhamilton:

And what makes you think these women don't love the USA? Because Trump said so?

Unlike In Nigeria you can't run a government without checks, that's why you have a congress

Checking on a Government doesn't mean you'd always want to use the opportunity to insult the country by always talking about Whites.. Is it wrong to be white?
Always opposing every move America makes..
When Pres. Trump said there was crises at the border, those four lunatics called it "Manufactured crises" and they oppressed every funding then, now they are crying foul!!

If AOC a congresswoman had the temerity to call the President of the United States of America MOTHERFUCKËR then let her receive her own portion of the cake...

Have you had Omar talk about Al Shabab?
That 'Some' statement she made is another way of showing gratitude to a country that saved her from the Hunger and bloodshed?

If you're waiting for some political correctness from Trump's camp then you'd be waiting in vain!
He doesn't smile at some shits, he goes after it..

All along Americans were having Presidents who loves to say sweet words instead of tackling it as it should be tackled!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by saajus: 11:46pm On Jul 15, 2019
Bitter truth. I may not like his approach but I love it. All of us are running away from our countries, then who will fix these S***holes.
Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by godofuck231: 11:50pm On Jul 15, 2019
tyup:

shut up and stop being foolish.....if US weren't to be liberal as they're you think she'll still remain there sad

what is bad is bad and leave us to criticize when due. Thank you and bye
liberal and blacks still get shot in hand cuffs I think your level of maturity dosent meet up here ,learn to converse not display tantrums ,kids like you sit in your grand ma's basement and give excuses to your failures in life, trump gives no sh*t he ain't taking any, kid go kick rocks.
Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by sucess001(m): 11:52pm On Jul 15, 2019
somalianprince:

Senseless. The congresswomen were born in the US
Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by Curry30: 11:52pm On Jul 15, 2019
justli:

As glaring as your statements are, these lots would still refuse to accept the truth. In an age age of mass deceit, telling the truth becomes revolutionary.

You hate the man because he defends the country that demoncrats are bent on tearing. Yet, in all of these accusations, still can't point any one law he has broken.

Those set of Congress women are the worst to make it to Congress in the history of America. AOC and speaker pelozi are having Twitter war because of AOCs stupidity.

By now Ilhan Omar ought to have tended her resignation for all her anti semit and anti American rhetorics.

You're blessed bro. The truth is too painful for some people to hear. I almost fell into the "Hate Trump train" until I critically analysed the whole thing, cut of the MSM lies. Now I know the truth.

Trump is a blessing to America and no amount of lies, slandering, character assassination, misrepresentations et all will change that!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by justli: 11:57pm On Jul 15, 2019
PaulSimon2020:
US economy was already on it's way to recovery from the past administration. So, in it's true sense it's not 100% by Trump's making especially with the trade wars between US and China.

And how do you know that democratic party is like one agbero party in Nigeria? If only you have an iota of idea how this stupiid man called Trump has polarized the entire United States, you won't be saying this bull-crap!

You're totally wrong with the part that Trump polarized America.
Hi back to the events leading up 2916. A honest patriotic citizen who has paid his dues and contributed massively to national development declares interest to run for presidency...what did we see?

All hell was loose. The media ganged up on him . They ridiculed him. Twisted stories about. Gave his opponent unfair advantage.

As if that was not enough, on the day of inauguration, the staged protest in front of the white House in total disrespect to the will of the American people.

As if that was not enough, for good two years he was thoroughly investigated over a baseless hoax to have colluded with Russia to rig the election.

Trump has taken too much from these demoncrats.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by Temple1288(m): 12:02am On Jul 16, 2019
sucess001:

Senseless. The congresswomen were born in the US

Shut up! Was Omar the Somalian born in the USA?

1 Like

Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by Rolly22(m): 12:05am On Jul 16, 2019
Seahawk:
A 10 year old has more information than trump.

You here are the laughable ones. Cheering a racist mofo who hates your colored behinds and thinks you deserve less than white folks.

Stop arguing with these ignoramus here they know nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by feedthenation(m): 12:10am On Jul 16, 2019
President Trump's language is nationalist, racist, divisive and very unpresidential. He is slowly damaging the republican party and giving voice to the racists.

To my fellow Nigerians who supports Trump's language, how will they feel or react is President Buhari said publicly that if one ethnic group is not happy in the North, they can leave the Northern states of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by handsomeyinka(m): 12:11am On Jul 16, 2019
somalianprince:
Are you from somalia?
Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by Deepthoughts: 12:12am On Jul 16, 2019
YorubaHero12:
Donald trump just keep ridiculing the office of the president, the USA is a nation that other nation look up to based on her core values and democracy.

The reason USA is a great country is not only because of its military might but the trust other nation put in her as an upright nation with people of integrity at the helm of affairs.

Trump is everything un-American and he has fought almost all the allies of the United States by insults and desecrating the office of the president.

Donald trump wife Melania is from Slovenia, she became a permanent resident in 2001, and obtained USA citizenship in 2006. Why can’t Trump tell her to go back to her country also?

Donald’s grandfather was an immigrant from Germany, so why can’t he just accept other people of color as American?

To all of you on Nairaland trying to support blindly, just know he sees all of you as people from shiit.hole countries, and no amount of praise singing will change his perception of our skin.
All those people you mentioned, were they anti America in their utterances n actions?, you'd better not near the US oooh.
Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by pchukwudi: 12:19am On Jul 16, 2019
Only those who hate America (and hope to exploit her for selfish reasons) hate Trump.

You CANNOT truly love America, wish her well, and still hate Trump. Trump loves America.

And he's there for a time like this when godless, tyrannic idiots who hate Jesus, Truth and Freedom crave to destroy America from within.

America is God's Own Country. In God We Trust. If you hate her flag, despise her rule of law, and loath her sense of individual liberty and free enterprise, then get the heck out.

The only Nigerians who hate Trump are those who are drunk with left wing media propaganda. Trump will win 2020 in landslide and reawaken a stronger wave of nationalism globally. Shame on those who want government to replace God in their lives.

JeromeBlack:
How can a Nigerian in his or her right senses support trump?

Reading comments here supporting trump is depressing. Slaves defending slave masters.

2 Likes

Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by YorubaHero12: 12:23am On Jul 16, 2019
Deepthoughts:
All those people you mentioned, were they anti America in their utterances n actions?, you'd better not near the US oooh.

For your info, I currently reside in the USA. The United state is a country where everyone have the right to voice out their opinion. What the congresswomen are saying is not anti-American, she is covered by the first amendment and she has the right to voice out her opinion, that is the same things the democrats have been echoing about giving immigrant a chance.

Trump is doing well with the economy and even his enemies knows about that but his utterances most times are against the norm and it’s more of a bully.

You think America is a country without the rule of law, you think USA will deport a legal immigrant just for his opinion on national issue, there is freedom of speech here and so far you are living legally and a law abiding citizen, No one can expel you that easy.

1 Like

Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by pchukwudi: 12:25am On Jul 16, 2019
Have you been following those four people he talked about? Familiar with their hateful rhetorics and endless flow of anti American nonsense?

feedthenation:
President Trump's language is nationalist, racist, divisive and very unpresidential. He is slowly damaging the republican party and giving voice to the racists.

To my fellow Nigerians who supports Trump's language, how will they feel or react is President Buhari said publicly that if one ethnic group is not happy in the North, they can leave the Northern states of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by YorubaHero12: 12:27am On Jul 16, 2019
pchukwudi:
Have you been following those four people he talked about? Familiar with their hateful rhetorics and endless flow of anti American nonsense?

What are the anti American nonsense they said?

Can you list two ?
Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by Deepthoughts: 12:29am On Jul 16, 2019
YorubaHero12:

For your info, I currently reside in the USA. The United state is a country where everyone has their right to voice out their opinion. What the congresswomen are saying is not anti-American, she is covered by the first amendment and she has the right to voice out her opinion, that is the same things the democrats have been echoing about giving immigrant a chance.

Trump is doing well with the economy and even his enemies knows about that but his utterances most times are against the norm and it’s more of a bully.

You think America is a country without the rule of law, you think USA will deport a legal immigrant just for his opinion on national issue, there is freedom of speech here and so far you are living legally and a law abiding citizen, No one can expel you that easy.

It's alright,you can go up the oval office in the white house n educate Mr Trump you know,as for me if you don't find the rules in my house cool enough for you,just take a walk especially when I didn't invite you,if not your eyes gonna see it n your body gonna feel it

1 Like

Re: Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent by Adakintroy2: 12:34am On Jul 16, 2019
YorubaHero12:

My friend wake up and smell the truth of this world or someone will wake you up one day. There is no such thing as uprightness among men. No body believe that bullshiit. Islam extremists have been fighting america for yrs because of their imperialist ways. Many believe that they took out ghadafi for oil..America is the single greatest con artist in this world. What is theres is theres, what is yours is negotiable.We know but we still say they are better than the lots. I will rather have America as world power than Chinese l, Russia, germany, or japan.

In

Aside what is stopping blacks knowing there history to come back home as developers. The whites once did it for us.

Let it be a wake of call for our leaders and us. You did not become independent so you can be free to depend on other nations. You go person house go chop you Wan tell am were to cut meat.

His wife is from Slovenia, his second generation were from that.. keep listing.. They know what they are saying. They know who they consider immigrants. They know theselves. White supremacist. So keep listing.

In the end, they communicating a message. We in charge we tell you what to do. Not the other way round. America first policy. Una still think the man DE joke.

Many whites are happy with him as we speak. They won't say. Thinks they like equal status with immigrantes?. I laugh you. You no know human nature.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe Agrees To Step Down, Negotiates For Grace To Leave Zimbabwe / Gabon Residents Hail Soldiers, Celebrate Military Takeover / Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.