Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,180 members, 7,835,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Slay Queen Forced To Clean Up The Trash She Threw On The Road (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Slay Queen Forced To Clean Up The Trash She Threw On The Road (Photos) (59731 Views)

Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) / Olamide's Bouncer Threw a Thief Off Stage While Trying To Steal Olamide's Chain / Bus Driver Spotted Urinating At The Middle Of A Major Road (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Forced To Clean Up The Trash She Threw On The Road (Photos) by franchasng: 9:15pm On Jul 15, 2019
EbukaHades10:
So what made her a slay queen?
her big nyash shocked

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Forced To Clean Up The Trash She Threw On The Road (Photos) by samtiyelov1(m): 9:16pm On Jul 15, 2019
Slay queen kwa!
Re: Slay Queen Forced To Clean Up The Trash She Threw On The Road (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 15, 2019
undecidedOP....Slay queen kee u there.......

Re: Slay Queen Forced To Clean Up The Trash She Threw On The Road (Photos) by ebonyggurl(f): 9:16pm On Jul 15, 2019
someone should pls define "slay queen" undecided I don't like that word.

those hypocrites above me calling her names, y'all probably do the same thing so stfu
Re: Slay Queen Forced To Clean Up The Trash She Threw On The Road (Photos) by Apepworm: 9:19pm On Jul 15, 2019
Wow

Re: Slay Queen Forced To Clean Up The Trash She Threw On The Road (Photos) by Calismart(m): 9:19pm On Jul 15, 2019
And you say she is a slay queen?
She is a bush girl who doesn't know that the road shouldn't be litered which prompted a dust bin bucket being put up there.

This kind of things happens here in Awka where some senseless Unizik girls will see the dust bin to throw their rubbish into but because they don't want to get even close to the dust bin,they will liter the road with their rubbish in order to retrieve their waste bucket.

We dey force dem to pack am enter the dust bin.
When they see say we dey serious,dem go come beg.
Lai lai we no go gree.
You comot there be say we no see when you throway am for road. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Forced To Clean Up The Trash She Threw On The Road (Photos) by happney65: 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2019
EbukaHades10:

If you ask me,Na who I go ask? grin

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Forced To Clean Up The Trash She Threw On The Road (Photos) by Lonestar124: 9:33pm On Jul 15, 2019
starbuck:
No one can compel me to do this even if I err... Them go 1st look face na undecided undecided undecided

Watch and see how your keypad electrocute you if you mention me and spill rubbish
Fine girl without sense, so you are supporting what she did abi....

4 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Forced To Clean Up The Trash She Threw On The Road (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 15, 2019
She's a village girl, she prolly felt the stuff didn't need to go in the trash can because it was biodegradable, mostly leavesgrin
Re: Slay Queen Forced To Clean Up The Trash She Threw On The Road (Photos) by dessymal(m): 9:39pm On Jul 15, 2019
Slay abi GARBAGE Queen sad
Re: Slay Queen Forced To Clean Up The Trash She Threw On The Road (Photos) by omohlexy: 9:44pm On Jul 15, 2019
Slay queen indeed! This poster needs SLAPS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Forced To Clean Up The Trash She Threw On The Road (Photos) by tadetobi: 9:47pm On Jul 15, 2019
Slay slay slay >slay queen

Re: Slay Queen Forced To Clean Up The Trash She Threw On The Road (Photos) by tadetobi: 9:51pm On Jul 15, 2019
tadetobi:
Slay slay slay >slay queen

Who off light
Re: Slay Queen Forced To Clean Up The Trash She Threw On The Road (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 9:57pm On Jul 15, 2019
Kendumazy:
Dirty slay queens everywhere.
i thought the blogger was silly for calling her a slay queen, but you, you are stupid
Re: Slay Queen Forced To Clean Up The Trash She Threw On The Road (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 15, 2019
Poor terms!!!

Every Female is a Slayqueen right??

You must be a Slay king too!!!
Re: Slay Queen Forced To Clean Up The Trash She Threw On The Road (Photos) by Nature8(m): 9:59pm On Jul 15, 2019
EbukaHades10:

grin

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Forced To Clean Up The Trash She Threw On The Road (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:01pm On Jul 15, 2019
fasho01:
So why put this up? to embarrass her or what?

Some people are just unrepentant idiots all in the name of blog traffic.
It is high time the Social Media laws or whatever started.
Re: Slay Queen Forced To Clean Up The Trash She Threw On The Road (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2019
starbuck:
No one can compel me to do this even if I err... Them go 1st look face na undecided undecided undecided

Watch and see how your keypad electrocute you if you mention me and spill rubbish
#$#@$_:

That is rubbish. Where's the electrocution? tongue
Re: Slay Queen Forced To Clean Up The Trash She Threw On The Road (Photos) by flowx(m): 10:15pm On Jul 15, 2019
Jossyroyal1:

What she did was wrong agreed but why can't she be corrected quietly??

What's the essence of recording her and one unfortunate blogger post it online and nairaland mod push it to front page??
for someone like you to learn.
Re: Slay Queen Forced To Clean Up The Trash She Threw On The Road (Photos) by flowx(m): 10:17pm On Jul 15, 2019
Ayoswit:
How is she a slay queen? because she threw the dirt on the ground instead of the dust bin bucket abi? undecided
Pls show us you pix... We want to know whether you too slay... Evi evi!
Re: Slay Queen Forced To Clean Up The Trash She Threw On The Road (Photos) by starbuck(f): 10:18pm On Jul 15, 2019
GISpro:

#$#@$_:

That is rubbish. Where's the electrocution? tongue

Continue trolling me, you will definitely find what you are looking for undecided undecided
Re: Slay Queen Forced To Clean Up The Trash She Threw On The Road (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 15, 2019
starbuck:

Continue trolling me, you will definitely find what you are looking for undecided undecided

Trolling you?
Re: Slay Queen Forced To Clean Up The Trash She Threw On The Road (Photos) by starbuck(f): 10:27pm On Jul 15, 2019
GISpro:

Trolling you?

Use your dictionary biko
Re: Slay Queen Forced To Clean Up The Trash She Threw On The Road (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 15, 2019

Re: Slay Queen Forced To Clean Up The Trash She Threw On The Road (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 15, 2019
These ones that can't wash pussies.
Parading everywhere with ROTTEN FISH
Re: Slay Queen Forced To Clean Up The Trash She Threw On The Road (Photos) by Starboytwo(m): 10:49pm On Jul 15, 2019
See her oloriburuku, Dem suppose beat am join ni....wahrah omo ipod

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me / Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State / Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.