Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

How (and When) Should A Guy Ask A Girl Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How (and When) Should A Guy Ask A Girl Out? (1795 Views)

Ladies When A Guy Ask For Bikini Photos / I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / Must A Guy Ask A Girl Out First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How (and When) Should A Guy Ask A Girl Out? by Icon(m): 9:10pm On Jan 17, 2006
Girls what do you feel about a guy you just met who doesn't know jack about you asking out? And again what about guys who waste so much time before asking you out? I gues the question should be "At what point in time would you like to be asked out?" And what are the lines you like to hear? Lines that are obviously not true but are very romantic or just plain "I like you" kind of lines?
Re: How (and When) Should A Guy Ask A Girl Out? by layi(m): 9:14pm On Jan 17, 2006
Lines that are not true. Are there ladies who still prefer such?
Re: How (and When) Should A Guy Ask A Girl Out? by aqua(m): 10:07pm On Jan 17, 2006
whenever one is Hot.

Line to use

"i lov you talk your own"
or
"U wan f$$k i just got a new mattress."
Re: How (and When) Should A Guy Ask A Girl Out? by hotangel2(f): 1:57am On Jan 18, 2006
Icon:

Girls what do you feel about a guy you just met who doesn't know jack about you asking out?
A guy who just met me and aks me out.. without knowing jack abt me.. He must be a joker. I will think he's an asshole.. and obviously laugh at him.
Icon:
And again what about guys who waste so much time before asking you out?
Those kinda boys give me head-ache. But i got a medicine for curing that head-ache. I go straight to em, and make things faster for them.
Icon:
I gues the question should be "At what point in time would you like to be asked out?"
The point i would like to be asked out is, when u see that i like you.
Icon:
And what are the lines you like to hear? Lines that are obviously not true but are very romantic or just plain "I like you" kind of lines?
I hate lines.. i hate them, just tell me what comes to ur head.. be real and original.
Re: How (and When) Should A Guy Ask A Girl Out? by tamia(f): 2:04am On Jan 18, 2006
personally i dun believe in guys askin" me out or wateva. most of my relationships have grown from friendship to love. y'all hang out all the time n u two feel the connection and the next thing u know u r kissin" each other. i like it that way.

mmh.. the best pick up line a guy ever used on me.
i use to work in my school library n this guy was like

dang! girl i'm happy i brought my library card cuz i'm checkin' u out.

n he had not yet returned some books he borrowed so he couldn't check out more books n i was like

too bad!
Re: How (and When) Should A Guy Ask A Girl Out? by roca(f): 2:44am On Jan 18, 2006
i thinkin askin someone out is so kool but i just neva say yes i prefer it startin from friend ship and as angel said den we all can start kissin
Re: How (and When) Should A Guy Ask A Girl Out? by wannakno: 5:25am On Jan 18, 2006
should u ask a girl out if u don't really know her yall just seen each other a couple of times
Re: How (and When) Should A Guy Ask A Girl Out? by wannakno: 5:31am On Jan 18, 2006
how do u get a girl Hot
Re: How (and When) Should A Guy Ask A Girl Out? by bohye(m): 10:23pm On Jan 24, 2006
hot-angel:

The point i would like to be asked out is, when u see that i like you.

shocked Sheesh!!! like hows a man supposed to know...it ain't like we're physic
Re: How (and When) Should A Guy Ask A Girl Out? by theffanyi(m): 4:47pm On Sep 06, 2007
smiley FUSS, SLAP, KICK and DRAG her OUT. grin

(1) (Reply)

Romance Mathematics / How To Correct The Impression That You're A Desperate Man / For Guys (strictly)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.