Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People (50177 Views)

Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers / Tinubu And Atiku Are So Rich, They Should Pay ASUU Now: NANS / ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by EkperemoEgbabi: 11:40pm On Jul 15, 2019
splashbaby:
You are a funny slowpoke...Na Niger Delta money dem take build the infrastructure in the beginning. You are too narrow minded. Don't quote me again if you have nothing meaningful upstairs to discuss.

Fear no even cash u to dey talk d silly talk wey u talk. Go my profile make u get idea of who I be. Ozuo
Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 15, 2019
This cow just showed that he is tilted towards the elitist,imagine throwing your own people under the bus just to prove a worthless point

As I have always said there is no tribalism at the top,they are cool with themselves while sharing the national cake,they play the tribalism card to bait the common men for their selfish power gain......

Y'all have seen how Thieffnubu have been openly romancing the Fulani herdsmen despite their atrocities to his own people cos of the core "north votes counts" for his selfish 2023 ambition as president
Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by Kennydoc(m): 11:40pm On Jul 15, 2019
plaindealer:

Why are you shedding tears and going through pain and sorrow more than the believed bereaved?

When are you going to go to war over the ones they killed in the SW?

Follow your rainbow and stop wishing evil, war and hatred.

Have you heard of Nimbo massacre? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nimbo_massacre

So who is/are actually the bereaved? Is there any geopolitical zone that hasn't lost scores of people to the herdsmen in the last 4 years?

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by MobilityExpress: 11:41pm On Jul 15, 2019
thesicilian:
The fulani slaves are beginning to reveal themselves.

grin. The southerners are their own enemies. The sellouts are speaking out. We wonder how come the North keeps claiming the South. But, now we are seeing the southerners that sold the South to the North for 30 pieces of silver.

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 15, 2019
The examples that Mr. Utomi gave about the benevolence of others towards him that brought him to where he is today are exactly what is wrong with Nigeria. He alluded to the fact that he was a beneficiary of the kindness of others that are not of his ethnic stock. Does that make it right when such group errs or takes a position that's detrimental or repugnant to the survival of the nation state? This shows how selfish and self serving Mr. Utomi and others who had been in position of authority really are. Nigerian politicians past and present have such myopic point of view that they can't see beyond what does not benefit them. So, let's not forget that just having an education like Mr. Utomi does not equate to wisdom and knowledge. You can be educated and still be a FOOL...Educated Fool!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by MobilityExpress: 11:49pm On Jul 15, 2019
Pat Utomi just told us the Fulanis made him rich. But what he forgot to tell us is that Niger Delta oil made the Fulani rich. They gave people like Pat Utomi 30 pieces of silver, but they collected Oil wells worth 3 trillion pieces of silver. Who is fooling who? Can you see the way Southern elites think? Can you see they don't really care about the welfare of the average person? It is all about themselves and themselves alone. And this are the people we think have the capacity to liberate us or make our lives better or our country better to live in?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by plaindealer: 11:50pm On Jul 15, 2019
Kennydoc:

Have you heard of Nimbo massacre? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nimbo_massacre

So who is/are actually the bereaved? Is there any geopolitical zone that hasn't lost scores of people to the herdsmen in the last 4 years?

1. Your wiki story is fake.

2. If true, when are you going to go to with Hausa Fulani herdsmen or the North? Or you cowards just wan Yoruba people to fight your war for and perpetrate hatred you?

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by Chukalemon(m): 11:52pm On Jul 15, 2019
Oga na how much the president buhari paid you to be talking this trash.are you blind that you cannot see what is happening in these damnable republic.
Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by Deepthoughts: 11:57pm On Jul 15, 2019
Viralmula:
While Speaking speaking to an audience in Ikorodu, Lagos State, Nigeria, yesterday the former presidential aspirant gave a speech which he titled *Why you gain nothing from ethnic bias* He Is quoted by Viralmula.Com Below

More >>> http://viralmula.com/2019/07/fulanis-made-rich-people-pat-utomi/
What do you think of this? Is he making sense?

Mr utomi you are right that ethnic bias or religious hatred is bad,but I think you should tell that more to buhari,you were helped by the fulanis who had position themselves without merit in high places of government to dominate the country n they still do up to this moment,if you had not strive hard to acquire good knowledge of your field of study I don't think you would have had those helps or did they pay for your education too?, it's good to receive help especially when one is deserving but should we now become slaves because of such help?, perhaps you would have converted to Islam that would have been very appreciative of you, it's people like you n sagay that keep promoting the notion that only the hausa fulani are honest enough to rule while you castigate n destroy your own kinsmen,if you think the hausa fulani thinks highly of you,you are just fooling yourself,Oya go n donate your family land in Delta for RUGA!.
Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by dododawa1: 12:03am On Jul 16, 2019
Nigeria
Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:21am On Jul 16, 2019
MaNyEsq:
The examples that Mr. Utomi gave about the benevolence of others towards him that brought him to where he is today are exactly what is wrong with Nigeria. He alluded to the fact that he was a beneficiary of the kindness of others that are not of his ethnic stock. Does that make it right when such group errs or takes a position that's detrimental or repugnant to the survival of the nation state? This shows how selfish and self serving Mr. Utomi and others who had been in position of authority really are. Nigerian politicians past and present have such myopic point of view that they can't see beyond what does not benefit them. So, let's not forget that just having an education like Mr. Utomi does not equate to wisdom and knowledge. You can be educated and still be a FOOL...Educated Fool!

you saw it through my eyes

nigerians your are very tribal dissing each is in your dna

if you read through what he said, is basically describing corruption at the top, the on the issue of tribe he also basically saying each tribe looks after its own, so the tribal hate will continue for ever

i am a non nigerian, but i work with nigerians name calling of tribe is too much, last saturday i was having discussion with 1 nigerian colleague, he was saying ohh the government has introduced new passport its red and has fulani based emblem and fulanis are not nigerians

i asked him why he doesnt like the emblem and why fulanis are not nigerians, he went on to say the current president is fulani hence the emblem a fulani emblem as been put, i asked "before what was on the passport "!he say there were 3 emblem representing other tribes i think the 3 main one igbos yoruba etc, i then asked him did the fulanis complain of those emblem on the old passport then the answer was No then i asked then why are you complaining,

i only said to him i think that group of people have been marginalised, hence you treat them as non nigerians

then finally from our conservation he said he is biafran, with my little knowledge, he has no much knowledge of tribes from very up muslim north
of the country he feeds on BS that tribes dish to each other, his knowledge is fulanis are not nigerians simply becoz there are normads they cant really claim ancestral land becoz they roam around the countries that recognise them but are marginalise them due there movements

then you hear one crying for one africa we havent matured to respect and live with other tribes without name calling

being nice or money doesnt no tribe

these is my two cents
Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by Angrymode: 12:30am On Jul 16, 2019
If only the Fulani race could just embrace ranching. GOD please change their foundational mindset for peace to reign.
Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by Boss20: 12:38am On Jul 16, 2019
The rich are the people spoiling this country, very selfish people. They know the country isnt working but the dont care so long they are rich and comfortable.

According to Pat Utomi, the Fulanis can burn down the whole south so long they keep making him and his cronies rich no issues and no one should challenge them, sorry sir its not done and either you and your type like it or not there will be no Ruga or whatever in SS/SE.

I can now see why Pat Utomi has no value in Delta state even in his Igbuzo home town he cant win any elective position he keep contesting every four years and keep failing because he forgot politics is local and that he lacks.

How did the fulanis get the money to help you become rich in the first place if not the oil in your so called Niger Delta, they steal the wealth of the ND and make few people like you rich and you are here clapping for them abi?

Yeye dey smell.

3 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by Gkemz: 12:47am On Jul 16, 2019
Your thinking faculty changes to zombie once you join APC and then you start thinking like a slave to the fulanis.
Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by Summer7: 1:00am On Jul 16, 2019
Looking for political aggrandisement or has Malaria Fever ? Has he been inoculated ?
Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by fortunechy(m): 1:01am On Jul 16, 2019
I taught this man has sense before..... mchteeew!!! is very unfortunate
Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 16, 2019
that was then! #when sanity prevailed....

this is now! # otherwise is the Status quo....
Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by kvin33: 1:16am On Jul 16, 2019
A Niger Deltan regaling us with stories of how Fulani and Yorubas helped him by giving him money! I wonder where they got the money from?? Cattle money? This world eh... Tomorrow Utomi will ask us to clap for the herdsmen who were so nice to let him visit his father's former house and even allowed him to sleep with his own wife.... Some people are born to be slaves... Tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by Gandollar(f): 1:29am On Jul 16, 2019
seunmsg:

Occasional banter is not bigotry.
smart one undecided
Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by Gudiza(m): 1:45am On Jul 16, 2019
inconsequential fool... fulani made you rich but crippled and emslaved thousand others and for that reason they are NOT to be blamed....

who is this selfish prick?

3 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by IGBOSON1: 1:55am On Jul 16, 2019
I know they used to do nice things for you, but what have they done for you latelyeeeeee!? undecided

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by Kennydoc(m): 2:14am On Jul 16, 2019
plaindealer:

1. Your wiki story is fake.

2. If true, when are you going to go to with Hausa Fulani herdsmen or the North? Or you cowards just wan Yoruba people to fight your war for and perpetrate hatred you?

1. Your reasoning is fake.
You're probably the only adult in Nigeria who doesn't know about Nimbo massacre. You couldn't even do a little Google search before displaying your ignorance.

2. Yorubas have never fought and can never fight a war, except verbal wars. Fight for and defend yourselves first before fighting for other people.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by xpool(m): 2:15am On Jul 16, 2019
Viralmula:

This pat utomi isn't a proud Igbo , over the years I have noticed how he runs from the Igbo tag , nawa ..
And he is even from Igbo-uzo
Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by xpool(m): 2:22am On Jul 16, 2019
Viralmula:
While Speaking speaking to an audience in Ikorodu, Lagos State, Nigeria, yesterday the former presidential aspirant gave a speech which he titled *Why you gain nothing from ethnic bias* He Is quoted by Viralmula.Com Below

Exactly what rich German Jews were saying when many Jews were complaining about attacks on Jews by Nazists Germans, until they were killed in the gas chamber

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by donamen(m): 2:30am On Jul 16, 2019
Viralmula:

. The fulanis you knew in 60s are different from end time fulanis. #Saynotoruga
Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by ScotMisile: 2:32am On Jul 16, 2019
Dedetwo:

Please add Alakija to IBB list, the so-called richest woman in Africa. They entered the moment the jackasses joined Nigeria in 1967 to fight a war against Biafra.

The citizens are crying over a concluded stuff
Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by Nobody: 2:35am On Jul 16, 2019
Viralmula:

This pat utomi isn't a proud Igbo , over the years I have noticed how he runs from the Igbo tag , nawa ..

He isn't Igbo. He is Anioma. Very distinct difference....
Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by laudate: 2:38am On Jul 16, 2019
Viralmula:

Correct 100% sense!! cheesy Throughout his life & career, God has used people from different tribes to elevate him.

I guess it is because of this, that he does not discriminate against people from different ethnic origins.
Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by laudate: 2:42am On Jul 16, 2019
iammo:
Slowly reflect on this quote if you have any sense "Summary
I've been helped by Yorubas and northern Nigerians particularly Fulanis far more than my own Niger Deltans. Don't allow anybody to push you into ethnic hatred and religious bias because you only stand to lose, not gain, from it."

If not continue the hate.. while you generalise fulani to be terrorist Dangote is employing massively jobless youths that yap trash online
Gbam!!
Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by plaindealer: 2:44am On Jul 16, 2019
Kennydoc:

1. Your reasoning is fake.
You're probably the only adult in Nigeria who doesn't know about Nimbo massacre. You couldn't even do a little Google search before displaying your ignorance.

Bloodbath in Enugu as Fulani herdsmen kill 40

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/bloodbath-enugu-fulani-herdsmen-kill-40/

You are lying, 40 people died, not round figure 500 people that you people edited into Wikipedia.

In fact, they retaliated when the people in that community killed 6 Fulani men.

You people lie too much and I don't know why.

2. Yorubas have never fought and can never fight a war, except verbal wars. Fight for and defend yourselves first before fighting for other people.

You don't know your own history so why expect you not to be clueless about other people's history.
Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by laudate: 2:49am On Jul 16, 2019
graphiti:
That's a very very very wise man there for u!
If _know_u_know!
My friend, the one and only Graphiti! cool How body? Abeg, make every body answer im papa name, jare. Or like you used to say: "...Make everybody hol' im Mama brezz!" cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by jeyselassie(m): 2:50am On Jul 16, 2019
Viralmula:

he isn't igbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? / Supporters Mob Atiku In Gombe (Pictures) / They Moved The Exchange Rate From N200 To N800 - Tinubu At Cross-river APC Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.