Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos) (37181 Views)

What Is The Meaning Of 'ruga'? / Ruga Settlements For Herdsmen: Shehu Sani Reacts To FG's Plan / Ruga Settlements For Herdsmen: South-East Governors, Ortom, Ishaku, Reject It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos) by DameB(f): 9:21am On Jul 16, 2019
Hotzone:
When civilized climes are inching to the peak of tech and easy access to education and enabling environment for youths, Buhari is busy appointing old worn-out junks in his cabinet and implementing policies that could down the economy and fan embers of ethnical divide

He's of the mind that the old junks are wiser. These men that are way behind on the times. He thinks the youths have nothing to offer, I pity for him
Re: We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 16, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
And what is Atikus take on the whole ruga issue?
You realize he was the first to suggest land in all 36 states of the Federation.
But because Obi na VP una 4get say na fulani
Too much slaves in this Nigeria abeg

Go back and watch the interview again. Stop misquoting him. He never said the 36 states "must" provide land for Fulani herders to rear their cattle. He suggested that it's good if they're provided places where they'll stay, buy feeds and feed their cattle, that it yields more cattle and milk.
Re: We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos) by Peacecoy19: 9:23am On Jul 16, 2019
Ndlistic:
More, This is serious.. "Dog more intelligent than Buhari" , Watch Video HERE
What you have there is actually Ruga (afarm settlement)No herders and cows running loose on other peoples cultivated land.politics sentiment,ethnicity have overtaken.Ruga proposal.
Re: We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos) by kponkedenge(m): 9:26am On Jul 16, 2019
[s]
mystic77:

What is this fool saying, you are one of tge people who make one have distaste for some igbos.. You down play everything to make it look like your tribe did it... You said mc oluomo didn't let you guys vote and the same time most votes for atiku was from igbos..
The way you guys reason sometimes is funny, your population isn't up to the yoruba's in lagos and you are busy making yourselves feel relevant. I guess it was the igbos that gave atiku votes in oyo, it was also the igbos that made buhari win with a very slim margin in ekiti and ondo.. Fools like you are the reason why people are been hostile to you guys
[/s]
You're the fool and you've always had hatred for the Igbos so quit your silly talk. You guys talk from both sides of the mouth and swing like in your unstable ways that's why you are never trusted.
I hope you're enjoying your next level because of a mere commissioner post that does no good for you.... only the top one percent and the elite.
Idiots
Re: We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos) by nokatakata: 9:30am On Jul 16, 2019
kponkedenge:
[s][/s]
Igbo vice or not, I would have voted Atiku, because he is not a bigot like Buhari, most of us don't do like your people that even with VP, you have nothing to show for, you are still suffering like the rest of the country and still getting butchered by the Fulanis.
So the only people hateful and senseless are you and your likes.
Before any mod hides this post, he had better hid yours too.
Spits

Lol continue to cry...you have many more years of tears and wailing. Tell us what you had to show when Jonathan was president. Show the world what your current governors are doing in the sad beast that is making you all run away from your region to other people's region. Ya'll always think you are wise but happen to be extremely fooli.sh. you iPods will continue to wail in severe pains. I know how it feels when you can't get what you want. And fulanis are not raping and killing your people in the sad beast? Ignore your cursed region and focus all your energy on afonjas...una just dey start
Re: We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:31am On Jul 16, 2019
SellmeYourBTC:

How can you suggest something like that, don't you know they prefer to remain backward, roaming round Nigeria? It's their way of life.
very true sir, that's why they can never adopt cattle ranch farming model.
Re: We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos) by themanderon: 9:33am On Jul 16, 2019
Hotzone:
When civilized climes are inching to the peak of tech and easy access to education and enabling environment for youths, Buhari is busy appointing old worn-out junks in his cabinet and implementing policies that could down the economy and fan embers of ethnical divide

I laugh when people think that Buhari and his northern brothers are all for development nay but they would rather want a Nigeria that is as backward and retrogressive as the north.
Check out the long years these parasites have ruled the nation yet we are still not better than Rwanda that came out of a war just about 3 decades ago.
They still see the nation as a conquered territory to be ruled by their destitute brains but soon the current arrangements will fall like a pack of cards.
Re: We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:34am On Jul 16, 2019
So Atiku is the good Fulani?

Mandeyy:
Go back and watch the interview again. Stop misquoting him. He never said the 36 states "must" provide land for Fulani herders to rear their cattle. He suggested that it's good if they're provided places where they'll stay, buy feeds and feed their cattle, that it yields more cattle and milk.
Re: We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos) by kponkedenge(m): 9:36am On Jul 16, 2019
[s][
nokatakata:

Lol continue to cry...you have many more years of tears and wailing. Tell us what you had to show when Jonathan was president. Show the world what your current governors are doing in the sad beast that is making you all run away from your region to other people's region. Ya'll always think you are wise but happen to be extremely fooli.sh. you iPods will continue to wail in severe pains. I know how it feels when you can't get what you want. And fulanis are not raping and killing your people in the sad beast? Ignore your cursed region and focus all your energy on afonjas...una just dey start
[/s]
Lol
You are the one that is carrying Igbo matter for your head and then pretend to be minding your own business.... You guys think you are smart by trying to be clever by a cent..... But I see right through all of you.
Thank God you mentioned Jonathan, at least things were a lot easier and cheaper in the country compared to now but you guys betrayed the south because of a slave VP slot .... Please remind me again.... How much was a bag of rice then and how much is it now? How much was fuel then and how much is it now?
You guys are hypocrites and sadist and I spit on the grave of Lord Lugard for making me share country with such hateful beings as you
Re: We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos) by mystic77(m): 9:39am On Jul 16, 2019
kponkedenge:
[s][/s]
You're the fool and you've always had hatred for the Igbos so quit your silly talk. You guys talk from both sides of the mouth and swing like in your unstable ways that's why you are never trusted.
I hope you're enjoying your next level because of a mere commissioner post that does no good for you.... only the top one percent and the elite.
Idiots
Who told you I'm into politics or would want to get cramps fro govt.. I'm just saying your hypocrisy and it's quite clear.. The mere commissioner position was what you guys fought tooth and nail for, stop bringing people down to uplift yourself.. I'm sure people like you who say so much trash about others will be engrossed in one village or been a sales boy to a business person.
You base your assumptions on what you see onlone, inflate figures to grease your ego... Shouting igbo dominated area as if you have been there or you know the number of igbos and yoruba's there.. Even is civilized nations, there are places where either indians, africans, Nigeria or even Yoruba's populate more but you dont see them claiming the place has been conquered or is a no man's land cause they won an election...that's why most of them lost there mandates cause the Yoruba's already saw the plan's of you folks

1 Like

Re: We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 16, 2019
Abortedfetus:
What fuckery.
How I go take enter Yankee go dey rear pig and horse. Misplaced priority. angry
What you posted is ignorance, delete it before a lot more sees through you.
Re: We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos) by kponkedenge(m): 9:45am On Jul 16, 2019
mystic77:

Who told you I'm into politics or would want to get cramps fro govt.. I'm just saying your hypocrisy and it's quite clear.. The mere commissioner position was what you guys fought tooth and nail for, stop bringing people down to uplift yourself.. I'm sure people like you who say so much trash about others will be engrossed in one village or been a sales boy to a business person.
You base your assumptions on what you see onlone, inflate figures to grease your ego... Shouting igbo dominated area as if you have been there or you know the number of igbos and yoruba's there.. Even is civilized nations, there are places where either indians, africans, Nigeria or even Yoruba's populate more but you dont see them claiming the place has been conquered or is a no man's land cause they won an election...that's why most of them lost there mandates cause the Yoruba's already saw the plan's of you folks
Lol, now that's funny, you can send me your account number lemme surprise you.
I have no issues with the yorubas, I just call out your ''bullshit'' when it is necessary..... See what the Fulanis has been doing to your people the past few days but the only thing your leaders and some of you people could do was to blame it on the Igbos, is quite annoying being an Igbo and seeing that.
Anyways, have a nice day
Re: We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos) by urahara(m): 9:45am On Jul 16, 2019
grandstar:
That's a poor man's farm as Italy is a rich country.

Anyway, he made his point.

It isn't right for him to say the dog is wiser than Buhari.

I just dodged an e-stone from an anti-Buhari. Phew!

The e.u has done a lot for European countries.

I wonder why Ukraine and Moldova have chosen not to join .
Re: We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos) by iberrylee(m): 9:45am On Jul 16, 2019
kponkedenge:
We had an opportunity to end the conservative Islamic northern dominance in our last election by electing a liberal Muslim.... but some people didn't want that, they prefer to live as slaves because their brother who is just a mere commissioner is the vice.
See slave calling some people slave, you are a slave to a minority group(ijaw) nobody respect you and you are been treated like a 3rd class citizen even in south Africa they are killing you grin
Re: We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos) by mystic77(m): 9:56am On Jul 16, 2019
kponkedenge:

Lol, now that's funny, you can send me your account number lemme surprise you.
I have no issues with the yorubas, I just call out your ''bullshit'' when it is necessary..... See what the Fulanis has been doing to your people the past few days but the only thing your leaders and some of you people could do was to blame it on the Igbos, is quite annoying being an Igbo and seeing that.
Anyways, have a nice day
Now you are talking like a civilized person, i saw the traits of a troll in your first comment that was why i attacked you back...I'm sorry for the way i spoke, i had to defend my people...you are not wrong but the herdsmen issue doesn't reside in the SW alone. It is everywhere, with time they will move somewhere else and carry out more despicable act and we will cry and shout but nothing will be done.. There is a difference between APC members who are Yoruba's and the Yoruba's out there, APC members are fighting for themselves.
Well I'm a cool and hardworking young man, i fend for myself and i am not poor.. I don't reject money, so i will send my account details like you have said
Re: We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos) by ukahrawah: 10:31am On Jul 16, 2019
Animal rights activists in Nigeria need to wake up. What do you call a process where you subject animals to a long and treacherous walk from Yobe to Abia? That's an abuse of animals.
Re: We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos) by grandstar(m): 10:42am On Jul 16, 2019
kponkedenge:
We had an opportunity to end the conservative Islamic northern dominance in our last election by electing a liberal Muslim.... but some people didn't want that, they prefer to live as slaves because their brother who is just a mere commissioner is the vice.

People believe what they want to believe

Yoruba's voted for Jonathan in 2011 despite the fact that ACN had Ribadu. Jonathan only lost in Osun state because Aregbesola's popularity was very strong then.

In 2015, they voted for Buhari as they were put off with the massive corruption and lack of strong leadership associated with Jonathan's administration and Buhari integrity and incorruptibility appealed to them.

In 2019, Atiku deserved to win. Then why did he lose.

Atiku should have been president since 2007 or at least 2011 but his record of corruption was extreme. Even Obasanjo shuddered at his level of corruption. Is a good name not better than silver and gold? Don't you read your Bible?

Many Yoruba's didn't vote for Atiku simply because of his corrupt past. People voted for Buhari simply because of his integrity even though his economic performance is a disgrace but they heap the blame on previous governments

Despite this however, Atiku still won 2 states in the South west.

The problem with you is that your voting pattern is influenced by tribalism and you feel others voting pattern will mirror yours

Yoruba are swing voters. They've been adjudged the most liberal voters. You're most likely igbo and many i have interacted with show this affinity with ethnic voting.

They voted for Jonathan despite his disgraceful record because he is their brother rather Buhari who is Fulani. They felt betrayed Yoruba's can vote for a Fulani rather someone from the East.

I'm apolitical and I don't even vote but I get upset when I see statements like this

1 Like

Re: We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 16, 2019
Abortedfetus:
What fuckery.

You need to move out from your hut for once so you can see that you are a century behind the rest of the world.

It will do you a lot of good to sometimes do a proper research before coming online to flagrantly showcase ones ignorance.

Sir, Rearing of pig's and horses is a big business in United State's (Yankee) and also very capital intensive so for a Nigerian to have the means to venture into such business in a foriegn land shows how farsighted he is but your myopic self garnished with ignorance can't see beyond your nose.

1 Like

Re: We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos) by grandstar(m): 10:50am On Jul 16, 2019
urahara:

The e.u has done a lot for European countries.

I wonder why Ukraine and Moldova have chosen not to join .

Have you heard of a country called Russia? Have you heard it seized the Crimea from Ukraine? Have you heard it started a war in Ukraine? Do you know that it's president was maddened that Ukraine was turning westwards and was dismantling Russia's interest there?

Russia is the prime reason and high levels of corruption. Also, economic reform there has been quite slow.

Poland on the other hand introduced shock therapy to reform it's economy. At 1991, Ukraine and Poland had the same per capita income. Now Poland's per capita is 5 times that of Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 16, 2019
Amatarasha:
Tinubu we yorubas love fulani more dan igbos ,
Pls grant our wish n give us ruga

~ Omotara
am happy 4 u
Re: We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos) by Xisnin(m): 11:05am On Jul 16, 2019
Abortedfetus:
What fuckery.
Do you think they pluck money from trees over there?
Re: We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos) by nokatakata: 11:19am On Jul 16, 2019
kponkedenge:
[
Lol
You are the one that is carrying Igbo matter for your head and then pretend to be minding your own business.... You guys think you are smart by trying to be clever by a cent..... But I see right through all of you.
Thank God you mentioned Jonathan, at least things were a lot easier and cheaper in the country compared to now but you guys betrayed the south because of a slave VP slot .... Please remind me again.... How much was a bag of rice then and how much is it now? How much was fuel then and how much is it now?
You guys are hypocrites and sadist and I spit on the grave of Lord Lugard for making me share country with such hateful beings as you

You iPod miscreants keep yapping trash about betrayal. I wonder if you airheads understand what the word means. Bunch of emotionally unintelligent,sick ,hateful humans. Peter obi and you cursed iPod animals do not want the same slave VP slot? Is it not because of the slave VP slot that you animals have been crying day and night. If you can't buy rice and fuel, that is your phucking problem. You still have many more years to wail and groan. You iPods ain't getting nada but pains all through. You can continue to hate but be careful so it doesn't kill you before your time.
Re: We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos) by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 16, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
So Atiku is the good Fulani?

He's liberal. He's not rigid, fanatical and tribalistic. Yar'Adua was a Fulani, yet nobody complained that he wanted to islamise or fulanise Nigeria. This shows that Buhari is a tribalist. We're all witnesses to his tribalism, nepotism and fanaticism. You can't deny the fact that Yar'Adua united this country during his administration. To me, he was the best president followed by Obasanjo and Jonathan, while Buhari is the worst thing that has ever happened to this country. He's not a unifier; rather, he divides.
Re: We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos) by Amatarasha(f): 11:27am On Jul 16, 2019
Grace001:

Not only nPower it's Ypower.
yeye
Re: We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos) by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 16, 2019
Please come back home and own a farm, in future you will be richer than working in a farm in Italy, unless you start your own farm there...
Re: We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos) by Malawian(m): 11:43am On Jul 16, 2019
SellmeYourBTC:

How can you suggest something like that, don't you know they prefer to remain backward, roaming round Nigeria? It's their way of life.

It is not a preference, it is a curse they uncured from their Patriarch Jacob/Israel. The Fulani is that Biblical tribe of Reuben. Believe it or not, it is them. It is why they have a superiority complex wherever they migrate into.
Re: We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2019
They are all birthed from the same corrupt umbilical cord, nothing good can come from those clowns, that should be apparent by now.
The fact that a party like PDP that apologized to Nigerians could field Atiku as a presidential candidate shows these guys are jokers. We already know under the proposed amnesty of Atiku, 80% of APC members would cross party.
Nigerians don't seem to understand that their problem is the elite.
Analyze Pat Utomi's comments on how e rose to fortune through some individuals and you would understand Nigeria's problem

Mandeyy:
He's liberal. He's not rigid, fanatical and tribalistic. Yar'Adua was a Fulani, yet nobody complained that he wanted to islamise or fulanise Nigeria. This shows that Buhari is a tribalist. We're all witnesses to his tribalism, nepotism and fanaticism. You can't deny the fact that Yar'Adua united this country during his administration. To me, he was the best president followed by Obasanjo and Jonathan, while Buhari is the worst thing that has ever happened to this country. He's not a unifier; rather, he divides.
Re: We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos) by Abortedfetus(m): 12:32pm On Jul 16, 2019
byrron:

You need to move out from your hut for once so you can see that you are a century behind the rest of the world.

It will do you a lot of good to sometimes do a proper research before coming online to flagrantly showcase ones ignorance.

Sir, Rearing of pig's and horses is a big business in United State's (Yankee) and also very capital intensive so for a Nigerian to have the means to venture into such business in a foriegn land shows how farsighted he is but your myopic self garnished with ignorance can't see beyond your nose.

u almost sounded like a lettered person until u made one slip.
Park tout.
Re: We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2019
Abortedfetus:
u almost sounded like a lettered person until u made one slip.
Park tout.

Ok, but you still honestly need to GTFO of your hut ASAP
Re: We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
They are all birthed from the same corrupt umbilical cord, nothing good can come from those clowns, that should be apparent by now.
The fact that a party like PDP that apologized to Nigerians could field Atiku as a presidential candidate shows these guys are jokers. We already know under the proposed amnesty of Atiku, 80% of APC members would cross party.
Nigerians don't seem to understand that their problem is the elite.
Analyze Pat Utomi's comments on how e rose to fortune through some individuals and you would understand Nigeria's problem

Even at that, the PDP-led FG, although corrupt, did better than this APC-led FG. For the past 4 years, I can't lay my hand on 2 or 3 tangible and positively impactful achievements of the APC-led FG, except negative achievements such as widespread killings, economic downturn, unprecedented sufferings, abuse of human rights, tyranny, vindictiveness, wasteful spending, heightened corruption, etc. Ask me about Jonathan's achievements, his enduring legacies are creation of 12 federal universities that are fully functional, BVN, revitalization of railways, almajiri education which has stopped in this present administration, etc. Obasanjo's achievements are numerous, but the most important is this mobile phone I'm typing with now. Therefore, although the PDP apologized to Nigerians, it's still a trillion times better than the APC. Also, Atiku, although allegedly corrupt, is a trillion times better than Saint Buhari who is a stark illiterate, a tribalist, a coup plotter numero uno, an unrepentant violator of human rights, a corrupt sadist who has destroyed the achievements of the PDP, while contributing none. The only work Buhari can do is to be a gate keeper or herder.
Re: We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos) by Abortedfetus(m): 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2019
byrron:

Ok, but you still honestly need to GTFO of your hut ASAP
Bleep u.
Pervert.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets Ramaphosa, Advisory Council Over South African Economy / Tinubu Lists Four-Step Solution To Farmer-Herder Crisis / Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.