Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos) (37189 Views)

What Is The Meaning Of 'ruga'? / Ruga Settlements For Herdsmen: Shehu Sani Reacts To FG's Plan / Ruga Settlements For Herdsmen: South-East Governors, Ortom, Ishaku, Reject It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos) by Abortedfetus(m): 1:39pm On Jul 16, 2019
Xisnin:

Do you think they pluck money from trees over there?
I know u are feeling very accomplished today.
Re: We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:39pm On Jul 16, 2019
Even if I scream it to you, you would never understand!
Obasanjo, Johnathan brought us Buhari, when would you 'woke' people understand that

How did electricity fare? Roads, factories, salaries? you give Obasanjo credit for mobile phones?? Ghana had mobile technology before Nigeria ! Can you see why Buhari became president? What coolaid has PDP given you peeps

PDP members were so angry when the party apologized to Nigerians! That's how weird people are.

Yahaha Bello would likely bring Dino Malaye or Ex governor Wade same way Johnathan brought Buhari !!!!!!!!

My point is we have to depart from both devilish party at least send a message to the elite that their game is up!!!!

Mandeyy:
Even at that, the PDP-led FG, although corrupt, did better than this APC-led FG. For the past 4 years, I can't lay my hand on 2 or 3 tangible and positively impactful achievements of the APC-led FG, except negative achievements such as widespread killings, economic downturn, unprecedented sufferings, abuse of human rights, tyranny, vindictiveness, wasteful spending, heightened corruption, etc. Ask me about Jonathan's achievements, his enduring legacies are creation of 12 federal universities that are fully functional, BVN, revitalization of railways, almajiri education which has stopped in this present administration, etc. Obasanjo's achievements are numerous, but the most important is this mobile phone I'm typing with now. Therefore, although the PDP apologized to Nigerians, it's still a trillion times better than the APC. Also, Atiku, although allegedly corrupt, is a trillion times better than Saint Buhari who is a stark illiterate, a tribalist, a coup plotter numero uno, an unrepentant violator of human rights, a corrupt sadist who has destroyed the achievements of the PDP, while contributing none. The only work Buhari can do is to be a gate keeper or herder.
Re: We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos) by Abortedfetus(m): 1:41pm On Jul 16, 2019
Netanyahu1:
What you posted is ignorance, delete it before a lot more sees through you.
Mr lecturer remove your eyelog first.
Mumu
Re: We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos) by Abortedfetus(m): 1:42pm On Jul 16, 2019
Mandeyy:
That's big money. You must be a lazy fellow who likes drug peddling.
you dis unfortunate fella.
Big money keep there.
Re: We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos) by Abortedfetus(m): 1:42pm On Jul 16, 2019
Mandeyy:
Big money kee there.
Mandeyy:
Big money kee u there.
Re: We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos) by Abortedfetus(m): 1:43pm On Jul 16, 2019
Dottore:

We know when a m0ron n talks
abortion doctor.
Chemist owner.
Re: We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 16, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Even if I scream it to you, you would never understand!
Obasanjo, Johnathan brought us Buhari, when would you 'woke' people understand that

How did electricity fare? Roads, factories, salaries? you give Obasanjo credit for mobile phones?? Ghana had mobile technology before Nigeria ! Can you see why Buhari became president? What coolaid has PDP given you peeps

PDP members were so angry when the party apologized to Nigerians! That's how weird people are.

Yahaha Bello would likely bring Dino Malaye or Ex governor Wade same way Johnathan brought Buhari !!!!!!!!

My point is we have to depart from both devilish party at least send a message to the elite that their game is up!!!!

I hate insults. It's up to you to tell me the achievements of the APC. Besides, I never said the PDP is a saint, but it's better than the APC. Besides, it's not the PDP's fault that Ghana had mobile technology before us. Tackle the military which preceded the PDP-led FG. Agreed that electricity, and some other infrastructures were not seriously tackled then, even though they tried. However, tackle Buhari to do at least one, for Rome was not built in a day. Government is a continuum. Can't he just single out one or two projects to do and write his name in gold? Buhari is a dummy!
Re: We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:05pm On Jul 16, 2019
Buhari is not just a dummy but an old one,
Atiku is a thief and a dummy
One of the richest man in the poorest State with a private university smiley)) the irony
Like every fulani President, his eyes were on NNPC/oil no innovative ideas.
Seriously there is nothing I can tell you, the party you are typing on their behalf already apologized for destroying the country, slow your role they are all the same infact APC is made up of 50% ex PDP members

Mandeyy:
I hate insults. It's up to you to tell me the achievements of the APC. Besides, I never said the PDP is a saint, but it's better than the APC. Besides, it's not the PDP's fault that Ghana had mobile technology before us. Tackle the military which preceded the PDP-led FG. Agreed that electricity, and some other infrastructures were not seriously tackled then, even though they tried. However, tackle Buhari to do at least one, for Rome was not built in a day. Government is a continuum. Can't he just single out one or two projects to do and write his name in gold? Buhari is a dummy!
Re: We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos) by Levi218(m): 2:10pm On Jul 16, 2019
daddytime:
Just as we don't have Italy here in RUGA

1:1 correct score

You dey form "WE/HERE" like say you be Italian. When dem deport or kill you, your eye go clear.

You better come back home to your RUGA
Oboy he must not be an Italian before he say his mind. NIGERIA IS RIGGED
Re: We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 16, 2019
Abortedfetus:
Bleep u.
Pervert.

Ok, but still GTFO of your hut ASAP
Re: We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
Abortedfetus:
Mr lecturer remove your eyelog first.
Mumu
I guess he did not respond cause he just learned something, that’s a smart person and fast learner. You you on other hand have no remedy cause obviously you have rotted away since your bitch of a mother aborted you for god how long now.
Re: We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos) by Abortedfetus(m): 3:02pm On Jul 16, 2019
Netanyahu1:
I guess he did not respond cause he just learned something, that’s a smart person and fast learner. You you on other hand have no remedy cause obviously you have rotted away since your bitch of a mother aborted you for god how long now.
now u are talking.
My Pakistani brother.
Re: We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos) by Abortedfetus(m): 3:06pm On Jul 16, 2019
byrron:

Ok, but still GTFO of your hut ASAP
ok,but who da fuvk use d same curseword twice.
Grow up.
Be more vetuperous.

Ogun kee u if u check dictionary.

Pervert
Re: We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 16, 2019
Abortedfetus:
ok,but who da fuvk use d same curseword twice.
Grow up.
Be more vetuperous.

Ogun kee u if u check dictionary.

Pervert

Ok, still GTFO from your hut ASAP
Re: We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos) by Abortedfetus(m): 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2019
byrron:

Ok, still GTFO from your hut ASAP
ok.
Stop insulting me.
Re: We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 16, 2019
Abortedfetus:
ok.
Stop insulting me.

Are you tied of spewing gibberish?

Well, telling you to GTFO of your hut ASAP isn't an insult rather it simply means you should dwelling on your perceived notions of things and start seeing things from a broader perspective.

Peace!
Re: We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos) by Bigcowhorn: 4:53pm On Jul 16, 2019
Amatarasha:
yeye

All your threads are gone again. Them ban you?
Re: We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos) by Abortedfetus(m): 2:09am On Jul 17, 2019
[quote author=byrron post=80328115]

Are you tied of spewing gibberish?

Well, telling you to GTFO of your hut ASAP isn't an insult rather it simply means you should dwelling on your perceived notions of things and start seeing things from a broader perspective.

Peace!
[/quoter explainer of insult.
Hope u are feeling very accomplished.
Perv.
Re: We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos) by Nobody: 3:13am On Jul 17, 2019
[quote author=Abortedfetus post=80341907][/quote]

I find it difficult to insult you because it still wouldn't serve any purpose.

Jog along and don't forget to still GTFO of your hut ASAP.
Re: We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos) by sweetilicious(f): 4:11am On Jul 17, 2019
Proffdada:
So out of 250 ethnic groups, one ethnic group will be taken care out by the govt in royal settlements nationwide. We play too much. angry
You can imagine
Re: We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos) by Abortedfetus(m): 6:29am On Jul 17, 2019
byrron:

I find it difficult to insult you because it still wouldn't serve any purpose.

Jog along and don't forget to still GTFO of your hut ASAP.
about taking my bath so I can go collect my daily bread.
Stay at home and masturbate on my word.
Silly mastubating pervert.
Re: We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos) by Unie30: 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2019
That's true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. / My Life With Ojukwu - Njideka Odumegwu-ojukwu (Ojukwu's First Wife) / Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.