Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

3 Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun For Killing 40-Year-Old Farmer (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun For Killing 40-Year-Old Farmer (Photo) (39774 Views)

Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrested After Engaging Soldiers In A Fire Fight. Photos / Mastermind Of Benue Attacks & Leader Of Killer Herdsmen Arrested By Police. PIC / Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue For Open Grazing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun For Killing 40-Year-Old Farmer (Photo) by Adukpe19(m): 8:40am On Jul 16, 2019
Ethiopia, one of the most populous country in Africa ( about 110 million) and having about 60 million cattles being Africa largest cattle production country hardly experience farmer herders clashes, the reason for the clashes here in Nigeria is the support given to the miyetti Allah cattle association by the president being one of their own. This nonsense need to be nip in the bud.

4 Likes

Re: 3 Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun For Killing 40-Year-Old Farmer (Photo) by 9gerian: 8:40am On Jul 16, 2019
True!!! angry

SlyIg:
For the very first time I've heard of arrested herdsmen!
Though with just one call from Miyeti Allah, they would be released.
Re: 3 Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun For Killing 40-Year-Old Farmer (Photo) by kaystick86(m): 8:40am On Jul 16, 2019
And some zombies will be claiming that herdsmen never exist the the southwest
Re: 3 Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun For Killing 40-Year-Old Farmer (Photo) by Gkemz: 8:41am On Jul 16, 2019
What are you still waiting for... kill them before their grand patron order for their release.
Re: 3 Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun For Killing 40-Year-Old Farmer (Photo) by garbahamzat(m): 8:41am On Jul 16, 2019
SECURITY OF OUR DEAR NATION IS NOW AT STAKE

Kindly contact me on 08166528841, garba.hamzat@gmail.com for Architectural design, Building maintenance, project management

Re: 3 Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun For Killing 40-Year-Old Farmer (Photo) by 9gerian: 8:41am On Jul 16, 2019
On point!!!

Adukpe19:
Ethiopia, one of the most populous country in Africa ( about 110 million) and having about 60 million cattles being Africa largest cattle production country hardly experience farmer herders clashes, the reason for the clashes here in Nigeria is the support given to the miyetti Allah cattle association by the president being one of their own. This nonsense need to be nip in the bud.
Re: 3 Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun For Killing 40-Year-Old Farmer (Photo) by ajayiopy: 8:42am On Jul 16, 2019
OGUN PEOPLE,YOU HAVE TO GO DIABOLICAL ABOUT THIS HERDSMEN. YOU NEED TO USE ORO TO PURSUE THEM OUT OF YOUR STATE. IF DONT KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT IT,CONTACT FAYOSE.
DO CENSUS FOR THEM,LET THEM SIGN AN UNDERTAKING,SELL THE FORM FOR THEM FOR 50,000 . FRUSTRATE THIER LINE OF BUSINESS BY INERTING STRONG POLICY THAT WILL MAKE THE BUSINESS DIE A NATURAL DEALTH.
DO NOT RELY ON POLICE OR ARMY THEY HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER. IF YOU GUYS ARE DEALT WITH CUSTOMS AND IMMIGRATION WITH GUNS. THIS SHOULD NOT BE A PROBLEM. OMO OGUN ISE YAA. BEANS DON DON
Re: 3 Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun For Killing 40-Year-Old Farmer (Photo) by Basseybruce: 8:42am On Jul 16, 2019
Where are the cows.?

Re: 3 Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun For Killing 40-Year-Old Farmer (Photo) by tundezubair: 8:43am On Jul 16, 2019
In Nigeria now, if u wear Kaftan; you are herdsmen, if you wear shirt; you are a kidnapper..... Hmmmmm
Re: 3 Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun For Killing 40-Year-Old Farmer (Photo) by Astonpapa(m): 8:44am On Jul 16, 2019
Tocynone:
This herdsmen menace is getting out of hand if not curbed by the president himself

Bro please show me love and all nairaland. My website www.naijaemergency.com.ng please visit drop a comment. Always check on it
Re: 3 Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun For Killing 40-Year-Old Farmer (Photo) by freeze001(f): 8:44am On Jul 16, 2019
Una chairman a.k.a bubu is on top of the situation...lol
MetaPhysical:
Im surprised to hear police make arrest of fulani herdsmen. What happened now that same herdsmen that could not be found before are now visible and traceable?

FG is incapable of solving this problem anywhere, but Yoruba must be the one to cure it in SW. It is curable.

1 Like

Re: 3 Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun For Killing 40-Year-Old Farmer (Photo) by Menance: 8:45am On Jul 16, 2019
It's not herdsmen pls is Evans that did it.
Pls let's not ruin our 2023 presidency delusions and make our masters turn their back on us
Re: 3 Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun For Killing 40-Year-Old Farmer (Photo) by guru03(m): 8:45am On Jul 16, 2019
Tinubu please come and defend your boys.
Re: 3 Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun For Killing 40-Year-Old Farmer (Photo) by KingDonPablo: 8:45am On Jul 16, 2019
StillX10:
They will be released
That is if they have not been released already

3 Likes

Re: 3 Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun For Killing 40-Year-Old Farmer (Photo) by Biggers82(m): 8:45am On Jul 16, 2019
Why arresting them why don't the Villages kill them before police comes because they will soon be set free by the those idiotic police people so no need
Re: 3 Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun For Killing 40-Year-Old Farmer (Photo) by kitombo: 8:46am On Jul 16, 2019
wirinet:

This report specifically says this killing was done by people with cows;

.. but in the other killings, especially the ones on the expressways, no cows was ever mentions. How can one be a herdsman without evidence of cows?

Didn't you also read that they keep their cows in the forest and come to rob and kidnap on the highways?

2 Likes

Re: 3 Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun For Killing 40-Year-Old Farmer (Photo) by chidoziepeter: 8:46am On Jul 16, 2019
where are the cows ?
Re: 3 Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun For Killing 40-Year-Old Farmer (Photo) by Speedo17(m): 8:46am On Jul 16, 2019
No nah! Why calling them Herdsmen..Where are the cows?? This is stigma! They could as well be Evans brothers dressed on danshiki. N*nsense
Re: 3 Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun For Killing 40-Year-Old Farmer (Photo) by peeps4u: 8:47am On Jul 16, 2019
Basseybruce:
Where are the cows.?

Dumb question

So you expect the cows to be arrested and paraded by the police?
Re: 3 Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun For Killing 40-Year-Old Farmer (Photo) by Rebuke: 8:47am On Jul 16, 2019
The obvious is stirring us in the face and some us of are still smiling.

Trust me, this present government under the man called Buhari has hidden agenda.

Y'all think Buhari isn't aware of these herdsmen menace huh?
Re: 3 Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun For Killing 40-Year-Old Farmer (Photo) by akwarandu(m): 8:48am On Jul 16, 2019
There was a mistake somewhere, it was Evans that did it not this innocent people, where are their cow please?
Re: 3 Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun For Killing 40-Year-Old Farmer (Photo) by pappilo(m): 8:49am On Jul 16, 2019
I am disappointed in the youth of this country. My consolation is that when the fire you are all stoking starts raging, it is the same youth that it will consume.

Fulani herdsmen this, Fulani herdsmen that. Why is the tribe of a suspected criminal so important to you? Is it because you are a bigot? I have read all the replies on the previous 3 pages and I honestly didn't see a single brain cell in use. Not one cares about the crime that was committed, all they are focused on is the tribe of the suspects.

I had great hope that our youth will be better than our parents but alas I was tottaly wrong. keep beating the drums of war - Who no know, go KNOW!

2 Likes

Re: 3 Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun For Killing 40-Year-Old Farmer (Photo) by Omoslim26: 8:50am On Jul 16, 2019
Hope dat walking dead man in aso villa will nt stop justice frm taking its course on dis bastards
Re: 3 Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun For Killing 40-Year-Old Farmer (Photo) by RillJ(m): 8:50am On Jul 16, 2019
These guys are innocent we know how killing started in this country(Tinubu, 1476)
Re: 3 Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun For Killing 40-Year-Old Farmer (Photo) by icankel: 8:50am On Jul 16, 2019
Tocynone:
This herdsmen menace is getting out of hand if not curbed by the president himself
We can't wait for president any longer because he can't do anything. Our local Vigilante group should be empowered to curb this menace
Re: 3 Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun For Killing 40-Year-Old Farmer (Photo) by AhonAndy28: 8:57am On Jul 16, 2019
The problem is that after one week the story will end undecided
Re: 3 Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun For Killing 40-Year-Old Farmer (Photo) by wirinet(m): 8:57am On Jul 16, 2019
kitombo:

Didn't you also read that they keep their cows in the forest and come to rob and kidnap on the highways?
Any evidence that herders keep their cows in the forest (not farmlands, not grasslands, but in the jungle), and then take to the highways to rob and kidnap?
Any actual reports of the cows or an aerial photographs of cows in the jungle?
Re: 3 Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun For Killing 40-Year-Old Farmer (Photo) by havilah050: 9:00am On Jul 16, 2019
BadAdviser:
They should be freed they are innocent please
Your name resemble ur comment
Re: 3 Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun For Killing 40-Year-Old Farmer (Photo) by wanger50(m): 9:01am On Jul 16, 2019
From the ongoings,I'm sensing Fulani might eventually takeover Yoruba land. It's only a matter of time
Re: 3 Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun For Killing 40-Year-Old Farmer (Photo) by gratiaeo(m): 9:01am On Jul 16, 2019
I hope police arrested their cow because Tinubu is coming to defend them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations / Jealous Lady Pours Her Boyfriend Boiled Water In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Man Beats His Pregnant Girlfriend To Death In Lagos, Flees (Graphic photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.