Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,908 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Prospect Of A Software Developer In Nigeria - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Prospect Of A Software Developer In Nigeria (1251 Views)

Cloud Infrastructure Engineer: Any Prospect In Nigeria? / What Is Job Prospect Like For Android Developer? / Java EE Developer And Spring Developer In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prospect Of A Software Developer In Nigeria by geezer10(m): 10:42pm On Jul 15, 2019
I'm an aspiring software developer who is really determined to excel in programming. I have always nutured a dream to be a developer for 7 years now. I'm 24, will be 25 by September. Is this dream of becoming a seasoned software developer still feasible at 25.
What are the prospects of being a software developer in Nigeria.
I have sent direct messaes to other software engineer/developer but most don't respond to my dm.
I will appreciate if you guys can profer some insight.
Re: Prospect Of A Software Developer In Nigeria by spoilerx: 3:06pm On Jul 16, 2019
geezer10:

I'm an aspiring software developer who is really determined to excel in programming. I have always nutured a dream to be a developer for 7 years now. I'm 24, will be 25 by September. Is this dream of becoming a seasoned software developer still feasible at 25.
I have sent direct messaes to other software engineer/developer but most don't respond to my dm.
There are good prospects, not sure what you wantto hear
Re: Prospect Of A Software Developer In Nigeria by talk2hb1(m): 10:46am On Jul 17, 2019
geezer10:

The only insight We can profer is that some of us build a career round it and definitely make a living doing it.
Re: Prospect Of A Software Developer In Nigeria by TobbyWeb: 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
geezer10:

I have sent direct messages to other software engineers/developer but most don't respond to my dm.
Prospect for a seasoned software developer isn't limited to Nigeria alone as you can gain value for your skills even outside the country. It depends on whether you're a programmer now and you want to advance or you're considering beginning the journey by learning programming now. What you should know is with consistency and hard work towards learning and building your skills, you'll make a good career in software development. Your age doesn't deter anything.
There are so many developers that work in big corporations IT department or tech firms that earn really well.
If you're looking for where to start, check out fofx academy site (www.fofxacademy.com), they offer job opportunities to their exceptional students.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Will Happen To React In Future? / I Am Really Asking Myself If I Can Do Programming / Sun Developer Days Conference Holding In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.