Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,584 members, 7,955,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:56 PM

Cloud Infrastructure Engineer: Any Prospect In Nigeria? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Cloud Infrastructure Engineer: Any Prospect In Nigeria? (994 Views)

Prospect Of A Software Developer In Nigeria / Examination Of Citizen Journalism And Its Prospect For Nigeria / What Is Job Prospect Like For Android Developer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cloud Infrastructure Engineer: Any Prospect In Nigeria? by Sunnycliff(m): 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2021
I am in touch with an Indian, who is charging me $2000 to learn AWS Cloud Infrastructure Engineering, for a 6 months to -1 year. What are my prospects in Nigeria?

Or should I look beyond the Nigeria labour market?
Re: Cloud Infrastructure Engineer: Any Prospect In Nigeria? by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2021
I hope you are keeping aside money for the relevant certifications. It's relevant both in nigeria and abroad.
Re: Cloud Infrastructure Engineer: Any Prospect In Nigeria? by Sunnycliff(m): 5:43pm On Feb 17, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
I hope you are keeping aside money for the relevant certifications. It's relevant both in nigeria and abroad.
Yes I am investing my life fortune into it. Am only been worried that it won't be as useless as my degree certificate
Re: Cloud Infrastructure Engineer: Any Prospect In Nigeria? by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:55pm On Feb 17, 2021
Sunnycliff:

Yes I am investing my life fortune into it. Am only been worried that it won't be as useless as my degree certificate
Oh no it's not useless at all. Cloud engineering Is very hot. Once you get certified, it's a very hot field to be in. But you really don't need to pay the Indian 2000 USD. These things can be learnt on ones own. There's a whole lot of YouTube tutorials to aid you.

3 Likes

Re: Cloud Infrastructure Engineer: Any Prospect In Nigeria? by Sunnycliff(m): 6:08pm On Feb 17, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Oh no it's not useless at all. Cloud engineering Is very hot. Once you get certified, it's a very hot field to be in. But you really don't need to pay the Indian 2000 USD. These things can be learnt on ones own. There's a whole lot of YouTube tutorials to aid you.

But you tube videos isn't interactive.
Re: Cloud Infrastructure Engineer: Any Prospect In Nigeria? by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2021
Sunnycliff:

You can go ahead with the Indian but make sure you get certified.
Re: Cloud Infrastructure Engineer: Any Prospect In Nigeria? by plat0: 6:40pm On Feb 17, 2021
Use half of that cash to enroll for a cloud Engineering nano degree programme on Udacity, the remaining part should be used to pay for your certification exams. Udacity is a top tier learning platform and there are perks attached to getting certified on Udacity.

3 Likes

Re: Cloud Infrastructure Engineer: Any Prospect In Nigeria? by Karleb(m): 7:14pm On Feb 17, 2021
I have a 4 hour video on everything AWS and it's free. On freecodecamp there are a lot of free materials as well.

You could try those out before buying to see how much you'd learn.

But if you don't mind splashing the $2k, order away!
Re: Cloud Infrastructure Engineer: Any Prospect In Nigeria? by Sunnycliff(m): 11:09pm On Feb 17, 2021
Karleb:
I have a 4 hour video on everything AWS and it's free. On freecodecamp there are a lot of free materials as well.

You could try those out before buying to see how much you'd learn.

But if you don't mind splashing the $2k, order away!

Thank you . Got to see 10hr tutorial on youtube
Re: Cloud Infrastructure Engineer: Any Prospect In Nigeria? by DualCore1: 6:40am On Feb 19, 2021
Youtube has everything you will need.

Edx.org has a lot of free materials. Just go there and search for AWS (https://www.edx.org/search?q=aws&tab=course)

If you must pay to learn cloud stuff... get a monthly membership at https://acloudguru.com/

Sunnycliff:

If you have questions, Google it. You'll most likely see an answer on Stackoverflow or other sites. If you can't find the answer to your question, try different search terms. At the worst case, ask the question on Stackoverflow (be detailed and clear about your question when asking).

1 Like

Re: Cloud Infrastructure Engineer: Any Prospect In Nigeria? by Sunnycliff(m): 8:35am On Feb 19, 2021
DualCore1:
Youtube has everything you will need.

Edx.org has a lot of free materials. Just go there and search for AWS (https://www.edx.org/search?q=aws&tab=course)

If you must pay to learn cloud stuff... get a monthly membership at https://acloudguru.com/

If you have questions, Google it. You'll most likely see an answer on Stackoverflow or other sites. If you can't find the answer to your question, try different search terms. At the worst case, ask the question on Stackoverflow (be detailed and clear about your question when asking).

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

..... / Please Is This Laptop Good For Programming? / Sudoku Puzzle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.