Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,000 members, 7,863,593 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:07 PM

Please Pray For Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Pray For Me (540 Views)

Please Pray For Me: I Wrecked My Car And I'm In A Sad Situation / Please Pray For The Matyrs Of Christ - (photos At Your Own Risk) / Please Pray For Dr Ameyo Adadevoh And Other Ebola Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Pray For Me by henrychmz: 12:00pm On Oct 12, 2010
Please I need everyone that care to pray for Me. I Really Do not Know what is Wrong with me. All that I do really never prosper. Poverty is one WAR I STILL FIGHT in my LIFE. Oh GRACIOUS GOD HAVE MERCY ON MY SOUL. I really cant tell what the problem is. The more i get closer to God i get frustrated that things are not working well for me. Why is this Life like this? Someone please pray to God for me to answer my Prayer and Heart Desire. If my my desires are wrong Let HIM do HIS will in my Life and not to leave to suffer unnecessarily. My heart is open, my life is in HIS hands. I Do not want all this frustrations AGAIN!

HENRY,

(1) (Reply)

Supremacy Of His Will / Did You Know This- The Truth Almost No One Know / Support Aid For Widows, Orphans And Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.