Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,131 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Yakasai Blasts Obasanjo Over Latest Open Letter To Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakasai Blasts Obasanjo Over Latest Open Letter To Buhari (17908 Views)

Oyo Monarchs’ Encounter: You Can’t Try Such With An Emir, Oluwo Blasts Obasanjo / Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act / Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakasai Blasts Obasanjo Over Latest Open Letter To Buhari by tinsel: 9:50am On Jul 16, 2019
I have gone through Obasanjo's letter many times. Honestly, for the first time he spoke like a true Nigerian. He did not play politics with this letter bit spoke the honest truth and suggested some good advise

2 Likes

Re: Yakasai Blasts Obasanjo Over Latest Open Letter To Buhari by enemyofprogress: 9:50am On Jul 16, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

it will happen very soon. we are already on the path. Nigeria will self-destruct very soon
shame on Buhari and his co travellers
Re: Yakasai Blasts Obasanjo Over Latest Open Letter To Buhari by Unik3030: 9:51am On Jul 16, 2019
when obasanjo was there, how many letters did d man write to himself? whenever he sees he can't have a say in government d next thing is to write letter to stay relevant. was he not part of those who imposed buhari on us to spite Jonathan. let him write a letter to himself abeg

1 Like

Re: Yakasai Blasts Obasanjo Over Latest Open Letter To Buhari by TheFacelessMan: 9:53am On Jul 16, 2019
I am not a big OBJ fan...never been.

But there was absolutely nothing wrong with the letter he hust wrote
Re: Yakasai Blasts Obasanjo Over Latest Open Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 16, 2019
enemyofprogress:
shame on Buhari and his co travellers
I actually love the way buhari is running this country.
more chaos means we are close to the expiry date of this $hit-hole
Re: Yakasai Blasts Obasanjo Over Latest Open Letter To Buhari by Cantonese: 9:56am On Jul 16, 2019
Flashyoil1:
Elder statesman, Tanko Yakasai, on Monday criticized former President, Olusegun Obasanjo, describing his open letter to President Muhammadu Buhari as selfish and unpatriotic, the Nation reports.

Reacting to Obasanjo’s letter to Buhari dated July 15, Yakasai said: “I don’t see patriotism in General Obasanjo’s letters.

“In fact, all the letters written by General Obasanjo to all Military Heads of State and Presidents of the Federal Republic of Nigeria are not guided by patriotic considerations.”

According to him, “My experience with Nigerian political situation is that the top echelons of the Military are always fighting one another, either when in the service or when on retirement.

“It is from this angle that I always view most of the writings of General Olusegun Obasanjo to any military officer who is a Head of State or President in Nigeria as unpatriotic.

“Even the ones he wrote to former Presidents Goodluck Jonathan and the late Umar Musa Yar’Adua were not patriotic. They were guided by selfish interest.”

Yakasai further stated: “General Obasanjo did it during Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida’s era. He did it during the late General Sani Abacha’s regime, which later resulted to accusations that he was trying to overthrow the government, which eventually led to his imprisonment.

“General Olusegun Obasanjo also wrote a number of letters during General Abdulsalami Abubakar’s regime and he is still writing letters in this current presidency of General Muhammadu Buhari.

“So, this attitude of writing unpatriotic letters has been part of General Olusegun Obasanjo.”

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/yakasai-blasts-obasanjo-latest-open-letter-buhari/

Who is more patrotic between Tanko Yakassai and Obasanjo. Infact some of these old men are shameless. Given the positiob of the president can Tanko Yakassai do 1/10 of Obasanjo's deeds to the north and its leadership? Jealosy jeloma.

A few days ago Yakassai asked to Igbos to "rub my back and I rub yours" so that an Igbo president can lead in 2023. The southwest like lambs who made friends with the north like lions in the last two election can now testify to the disadvantage of the lamb's relationship with the lion.

Which of our presidents can compare with Obasanjo? Look across party lines, honestly and tell us which of them had the political will, dexterity and leadership of Obasanjo? His economic team has not been matched by any other administration. His team comprised of great, known and unknown Nigerians irrespective of tribe or religion.

Nowadays we all know where power belongs and which ethnic tribe controls everything.

As far as we know that thing which Tanko Yakassai desires desperately for the southern part of this country at this his old age will not come to pass.

1 Like

Re: Yakasai Blasts Obasanjo Over Latest Open Letter To Buhari by city2city: 9:56am On Jul 16, 2019
OBJ may not have successfully governed the nation to great prosperity during his administration, but l see nothing unpatriotic in his letter to PMB. The interest should be Nigeria and not PMB. Alhaji Yakasi should as much as possible try to differentiate PMB and Nigeria.
Re: Yakasai Blasts Obasanjo Over Latest Open Letter To Buhari by lequama10: 9:57am On Jul 16, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
blast him all you want but i am only waiting for this country to collapse. I know it will surely happen and everyone will go their separate ways. it will happen soon
surely this your mentality will destroy you.. trust me because this ain't happening at all this will only affect your sense of reasoning. #you need help my brother try and get one...
Re: Yakasai Blasts Obasanjo Over Latest Open Letter To Buhari by enemyofprogress: 9:58am On Jul 16, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

I actually love the way buhari is running this country.
more chaos means we are close to the expiry date of this $hit-hole
chop knuckle
Re: Yakasai Blasts Obasanjo Over Latest Open Letter To Buhari by obailala(m): 9:58am On Jul 16, 2019
Wizklynd23:
Only some blind fellows here will think OBJ
mean well for us in this country..
Right from the onset his always selfish

Only a seriously challenged person would find anything wrong with the things OBJ said in that letter.
Re: Yakasai Blasts Obasanjo Over Latest Open Letter To Buhari by MinCeteris: 10:00am On Jul 16, 2019
Flashyoil1:
Elder statesman, Tanko Yakasai, on Monday criticized former President, Olusegun Obasanjo, describing his open letter to President Muhammadu Buhari as selfish and unpatriotic, the Nation reports.

Reacting to Obasanjo’s letter to Buhari dated July 15, Yakasai said: “I don’t see patriotism in General Obasanjo’s letters.

“In fact, all the letters written by General Obasanjo to all Military Heads of State and Presidents of the Federal Republic of Nigeria are not guided by patriotic considerations.”

According to him, “My experience with Nigerian political situation is that the top echelons of the Military are always fighting one another, either when in the service or when on retirement.

“It is from this angle that I always view most of the writings of General Olusegun Obasanjo to any military officer who is a Head of State or President in Nigeria as unpatriotic.

“Even the ones he wrote to former Presidents Goodluck Jonathan and the late Umar Musa Yar’Adua were not patriotic. They were guided by selfish interest.”

Yakasai further stated: “General Obasanjo did it during Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida’s era. He did it during the late General Sani Abacha’s regime, which later resulted to accusations that he was trying to overthrow the government, which eventually led to his imprisonment.

“General Olusegun Obasanjo also wrote a number of letters during General Abdulsalami Abubakar’s regime and he is still writing letters in this current presidency of General Muhammadu Buhari.

“So, this attitude of writing unpatriotic letters has been part of General Olusegun Obasanjo.”

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/yakasai-blasts-obasanjo-latest-open-letter-buhari/

Me, I can never take that Otta farmer serious again. Obasanjo is so selfish, He only pursue his personal ego/interest.

He currently has personal issues with Buhari. By the time he settles with him, he will forget and start singing another tune. His issues with Atiku is still fresh on my mind. He said more damaging thing (he even wrote a book) about Atiku. But today...………...
Re: Yakasai Blasts Obasanjo Over Latest Open Letter To Buhari by GenFunction: 10:01am On Jul 16, 2019
the Yakassai himsef shud shut his mouth...all of em na d same thing
Re: Yakasai Blasts Obasanjo Over Latest Open Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 16, 2019
lequama10:
surely this your mentality will destroy you.. trust me because this ain't happening at all this will only affect your sense of reasoning. #you need help my brother try and get one...
it will happen soon my dear. it has to collapse because we are already running on zero. there is no way back for this country. we have to go our separate ways for the sake of the world or we will self-destruct.
the world is not ready for 200m displaced immigrant
Re: Yakasai Blasts Obasanjo Over Latest Open Letter To Buhari by martowskin1(m): 10:02am On Jul 16, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
blast him all you want but i am only waiting for this country to collapse. I know it will surely happen and everyone will go their separate ways. it will happen soon

This is the only solution and we are so wating.
Re: Yakasai Blasts Obasanjo Over Latest Open Letter To Buhari by Victorblaze14(m): 10:03am On Jul 16, 2019
Wizklynd23:

This is not joking matter, whether is Fulani herdsmen or not that is killing Nigerians the truth of the matter is that the killing must stop... Because if it continues, I bet their is only one outcome which is reprisal attack which will turn to another civil war.. please we call upon every lover of peace to speak out now, don't be afraid of buhari so we can save the future of our great country thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yakasai Blasts Obasanjo Over Latest Open Letter To Buhari by cowardafonja: 10:06am On Jul 16, 2019
seunlayi:
Yakasai, go to hell

Kuna iya fadawa wani daga cikin wadannan idan kun hadu da shi cikin mutum?
Re: Yakasai Blasts Obasanjo Over Latest Open Letter To Buhari by Basher8583: 10:07am On Jul 16, 2019
enemyofprogress:
i can't wait to see that happening

Na you go cry last.
Try living and making an income in the red mud region first. Region of deserters and december home coming mofos.

Infact let us break Jor so that there can be less traffic on Lagos roads.

If you enjoy Lagos traffic in December up until 1st week of January click LIKE
Re: Yakasai Blasts Obasanjo Over Latest Open Letter To Buhari by kollysnut(m): 10:08am On Jul 16, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

Pray you don't fall victim of nation collapse, be careful what you wish for. Lets join hands weda good or bad.
Re: Yakasai Blasts Obasanjo Over Latest Open Letter To Buhari by Godoverevery: 10:08am On Jul 16, 2019
Fine things are not good the country..infact things are getting worst everyday....we all have the right to blame the president except any politicians.
under OBJ was Nigeria a Eldorado.....most babies here may not the evil D's man did during is tenure......infact nobody dare try what he is doing right now then.
ObJ is just someone I can never respect is words and has no right to blame anyone becos he isn't a saint himself.
criticism is good but what I hate about him is .......he never see any good in anything one does apart from himself.
He never liked any gov dat govern is state past and present becos he wants to dictate things to them and no man will take that.
He should learn how to advise, guild and stop dictating.
Re: Yakasai Blasts Obasanjo Over Latest Open Letter To Buhari by enemyofprogress: 10:10am On Jul 16, 2019
Basher8583:

Na you go cry last.
Try living and making an income in the red mud region first. Region of deserters and december home coming mofos.

Infact let us break Jor so that there can be less traffic on Lagos roads.

If you enjoy traffic in December up until 1st week of January click LIKE
i can't wait to see that happening
Re: Yakasai Blasts Obasanjo Over Latest Open Letter To Buhari by Basher8583: 10:14am On Jul 16, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

it will happen very soon. we are already on the path. Nigeria will self-destruct very soon

It didn't happen wen ur grandpa Cary gun go fight Na now wey cowards dey behind PC e go work. Clown
Re: Yakasai Blasts Obasanjo Over Latest Open Letter To Buhari by NkayStory(f): 10:17am On Jul 16, 2019
Wizklynd23:

You are exactly like the meme you used..

1 Like

Re: Yakasai Blasts Obasanjo Over Latest Open Letter To Buhari by MrALIVE: 10:20am On Jul 16, 2019
This man called Tanko yakassai is a disgrace...the country is on fire and he is attacking those who have the guts to speak out.
Re: Yakasai Blasts Obasanjo Over Latest Open Letter To Buhari by madridsta007(m): 10:21am On Jul 16, 2019
Wizklynd23:

You are a wise man. It is the Fulani terrorists herdsmen that mean well for Nigeria. Not Obasanjo.
Your wiseness is beyond redemption, O Wise One.

1 Like

Re: Yakasai Blasts Obasanjo Over Latest Open Letter To Buhari by lexy2014: 10:22am On Jul 16, 2019
semyman:
Obasanjo that has not been attending FEC meetings is writing letters and some masturbating on it to spite Buhari, your mumu just got renewed

Wait oh bros. Is obasanjo a member of d federal executive council (FEC)?
Re: Yakasai Blasts Obasanjo Over Latest Open Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 16, 2019
cowardafonja:

Kuna iya fadawa wani daga cikin wadannan idan kun hadu da shi cikin mutum?

Iponrin porin e ati eye to shu osinwin e.

1 Like

Re: Yakasai Blasts Obasanjo Over Latest Open Letter To Buhari by andrezie: 10:29am On Jul 16, 2019
I don't think this old man actually understand the meaning/ containt of this letter.
Re: Yakasai Blasts Obasanjo Over Latest Open Letter To Buhari by FarahAideed: 10:32am On Jul 16, 2019
Wizklynd23:

So it's Buhari that means well?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Willie Obiano Granted Bail, Yet To Meet Administrative Conditions / Governor Seyi Makinde Inspects Projects In Oyo State. / Femi Fani-Kayode Receives CAN President, Ayokunle, At His Residence In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.