Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

I Slept With You & My Lover Same Day – Wife Tells Husband - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Slept With You & My Lover Same Day – Wife Tells Husband (681 Views)

"I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police / I Killed My Lover Because She Denied Me Sex - Suspect / Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Slept With You & My Lover Same Day – Wife Tells Husband by arinze198(m): 10:06am On Jul 16, 2019
A 71-year old man, Akande Ajayi, has filed a suit before a Lagos Court seeking for the dissolution of his 35-year old marriage with his wife, Kudirat, after a man visited his home demanding the custody of one of the four children that she had for him.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the wife, Mrs. Kudirat, admitted and told her husband that she slept with her lover before her husband later slept with her; as such she thought it was her husband that impregnated her before her lover later came to claim the child after several years.

Full story: http://pmexpressng.com/slept-lover-day-wife-tells-husband/

Re: I Slept With You & My Lover Same Day – Wife Tells Husband by erimmy(m): 10:16am On Jul 16, 2019
That is bad. DNA test is required.

Anyways check my signature and escape from poverty.

I can help you get your international passport with ease. Contact me.
Re: I Slept With You & My Lover Same Day – Wife Tells Husband by Blackfire(m): 1:48pm On Jul 16, 2019
Women women women....

Woe unto men.

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Notorious Female Armed Robber Terrorising Anambra Community / CCTV Footage Shows Hero Street Dog Saving Woman From Thief / See Last Facebook Post Of Corps Member Two Days Before She Died In A Car Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.