Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,508 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Picture Of A Couple In A Bottle Thrown Into River MINI-EZI In Abuja (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Picture Of A Couple In A Bottle Thrown Into River MINI-EZI In Abuja (photos) (57174 Views)

Okada Man Who Broke The Story Of Glory Okolie Is Thrown Into Keffi Prison / Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra / Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Couple In A Bottle Thrown Into River MINI-EZI In Abuja (photos) by emmaQATAR5000: 2:59pm On Jul 16, 2019
Holy ghost fire fireeeeeee
Re: Picture Of A Couple In A Bottle Thrown Into River MINI-EZI In Abuja (photos) by Jamiuolatoye(m): 3:07pm On Jul 16, 2019
That one still dey exist?? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Couple In A Bottle Thrown Into River MINI-EZI In Abuja (photos) by dayleke: 3:08pm On Jul 16, 2019
comtem2011:
Do you know what that means? They tag them with poverty.

Seriously?
You really mean it?

Ok.
Now dat smbdy found it n opened it, what's gonna happen?
Will they be rich?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Couple In A Bottle Thrown Into River MINI-EZI In Abuja (photos) by Righteousness89(m): 3:10pm On Jul 16, 2019
mrZENographer:
The yoke is broken.

#TLCCRMofficial

Their Yoke is Broken my Brother..

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Couple In A Bottle Thrown Into River MINI-EZI In Abuja (photos) by kadiri3(m): 3:17pm On Jul 16, 2019
IF JAS NACK YOU ONE DAY NA THERE U GO KNOW SEY MAGIC IS REAL
Re: Picture Of A Couple In A Bottle Thrown Into River MINI-EZI In Abuja (photos) by abdulazeez1002(m): 3:19pm On Jul 16, 2019
Does not mean anything. If you no you no
Re: Picture Of A Couple In A Bottle Thrown Into River MINI-EZI In Abuja (photos) by Olamigenius(m): 3:20pm On Jul 16, 2019
Thank You Lord, The Yoke is broken !!!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Couple In A Bottle Thrown Into River MINI-EZI In Abuja (photos) by mrZENographer: 3:30pm On Jul 16, 2019
Righteousness89:

Their Yoke is Broken my Brother..

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Couple In A Bottle Thrown Into River MINI-EZI In Abuja (photos) by naijajobx: 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Picture Of A Couple In A Bottle Thrown Into River MINI-EZI In Abuja (photos) by Nmezor(f): 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2019
Pure jazz
Re: Picture Of A Couple In A Bottle Thrown Into River MINI-EZI In Abuja (photos) by semyman: 3:46pm On Jul 16, 2019
Ritualistic nation
Re: Picture Of A Couple In A Bottle Thrown Into River MINI-EZI In Abuja (photos) by kondogbia(m): 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2019
Nobodyperson:
Dem Don exchange his destiny for #10 naria grin
Re: Picture Of A Couple In A Bottle Thrown Into River MINI-EZI In Abuja (photos) by SilasNwude: 4:09pm On Jul 16, 2019
[s]
BlackCrainte:

Have you been to any Masquerade festival in Western Nigeria? You need to do and clear your doubt.
[/s]
Re: Picture Of A Couple In A Bottle Thrown Into River MINI-EZI In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2019
Black Man Too Wicked
Re: Picture Of A Couple In A Bottle Thrown Into River MINI-EZI In Abuja (photos) by SilasNwude: 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2019
[s]
BlackCrainte:
[s][/s]

If you dont know keep shot. And if you want to know, go make findings

You keep insulting Africa and your likes will still go to concerts abroad to watch and applaud magics!
[/s]
Re: Picture Of A Couple In A Bottle Thrown Into River MINI-EZI In Abuja (photos) by SilasNwude: 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2019
[s]
BlackCrainte:
Must you touch everything you see.

This is how people buy problems into their life's

Cant you just let the bottle be!
[/s]
Re: Picture Of A Couple In A Bottle Thrown Into River MINI-EZI In Abuja (photos) by chigoziri2403(m): 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2019
fergie001:

Spot on bro.....

That's why you should make peace with all men....

First hand experience tinx....
abi, been there
Re: Picture Of A Couple In A Bottle Thrown Into River MINI-EZI In Abuja (photos) by fergie001: 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2019
chigoziri2403:
abi, been there
lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Of A Couple In A Bottle Thrown Into River MINI-EZI In Abuja (photos) by nextstep(m): 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2019
Which kind of cheap motherfscker puts only N10 inside charm? The gods won't accept anything less than N20k in this Buhari era grin
Re: Picture Of A Couple In A Bottle Thrown Into River MINI-EZI In Abuja (photos) by TheAk(m): 4:40pm On Jul 16, 2019
girls are you hearing?you cannot come and be asking for 10k credit when dibia use to charge only 10naira to do destiny binding rishual
Re: Picture Of A Couple In A Bottle Thrown Into River MINI-EZI In Abuja (photos) by Donphilly(m): 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2019
Good God, who can curse who the Lord has blessed?

I and my wife are the ones in that picture.

My Father and my God is totally in charge, what can man do to me.

Do not be afraid, for the God who keepeth Israel is my God.

These are only but the handiwork of evil men and women. I and my wife are in sound health.

Thank you all for your prayers. I appreciate it.
Re: Picture Of A Couple In A Bottle Thrown Into River MINI-EZI In Abuja (photos) by annyberry: 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2019
Donphilly:

These are only but the handiwork of evil men and women. I and my wife are in sound health.

Are u for real ?
Re: Picture Of A Couple In A Bottle Thrown Into River MINI-EZI In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2019
Ayeeee leeee oooo iboooosiii oooo
Re: Picture Of A Couple In A Bottle Thrown Into River MINI-EZI In Abuja (photos) by Strica(f): 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2019
YugoMagazine:
A Facebook User named ‘David Chibuoso Dennis’ posted about it on his Profile, and According to him it was found while the Water Cleansing agency was on duty at the River MINI-EZI in Abuja .

David also noted that the picture was found inside a Shinap Bottle alongside a #10 Naira note.

See Full Post Below;

See More Pictures Here-

https://www.yugo.com.ng/man-finds-picture-of-a-nigerian-couple-in-a-bottle-thrown-into-the-river/

in davido's voice:
if i ever leave o, make water carry me dey go far away, far a-way
Re: Picture Of A Couple In A Bottle Thrown Into River MINI-EZI In Abuja (photos) by Strica(f): 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
Donphilly:

oga if dis is true i rejoice wit u
Re: Picture Of A Couple In A Bottle Thrown Into River MINI-EZI In Abuja (photos) by comtem2011: 5:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
Donphilly:

Jesus, are you for real?
If truly you are the one, pls keep serving God the more. and keep praising him.
Re: Picture Of A Couple In A Bottle Thrown Into River MINI-EZI In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 16, 2019
Where ever any of ours and family's have thrown into, may the the Holy Spirit expose it in Jesus'name
Re: Picture Of A Couple In A Bottle Thrown Into River MINI-EZI In Abuja (photos) by GenFunction: 5:45pm On Jul 16, 2019
my country sha...smh
Re: Picture Of A Couple In A Bottle Thrown Into River MINI-EZI In Abuja (photos) by creepsyme(f): 6:20pm On Jul 16, 2019
The couple have been delievered!
Re: Picture Of A Couple In A Bottle Thrown Into River MINI-EZI In Abuja (photos) by Donphilly(m): 6:21pm On Jul 16, 2019
Peters1234:
Who knows what might have happened to them now. Uhmmmm

Am very much alive by God's grace

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest / Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List / 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.