Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women (547 Views)

Man Marries Two Beautiful Women In Delta State (pics, Video) / Why Do Boys Behave This Way When Around Beautiful Women? / 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by drealbenard(m): 2:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
In case you are wondering why some men behave nicely when women are around them and behave anyhow when they are alone or with friends, a study has revealed why this is so. The study shows that men put in their best behavior when attractive or beautiful ladies are close by, and that the number of kind acts showed by men relates with how attractive a female is.

The study, carried out by Dr. Wendy Iredale of Sheffield Hallam University and Mark Van Vugt of the VU University in Amsterdam and the University of Oxford, further shows that the extent of kind and selfless acts by men corresponds with the attractiveness of women who are around.

Read more: http://postrealm..com/2017/12/men-behave-better-when-around-beautiful.html?m=1
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by ubunja(m): 2:39pm On Jul 16, 2019
Bookmarked your informative thread for my own thread I'm writing. Hope you don't mind me putting the link in the writeup.
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by drealbenard(m): 2:45pm On Jul 16, 2019
ubunja:
Bookmarked your informative thread for my own thread I'm writing. Hope you don't mind me putting the link in the writeup.

smiley I don't mind at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by donbachi(m): 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2019
Lies...men behaves better when they have money with them and not around women.
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by ubunja(m): 3:25pm On Jul 16, 2019
drealbenard:

smiley I don't mind at all
boss cool
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by ubunja(m): 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2019
donbachi:
Lies...men behaves better when they have money with them and not around women.
maybe you don't understand what "behave better means"

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Celebrates Nigeria' 59th Independence With Lovely Pic / Doctors In The House Please Help. This Is An Emergency / Legit Hookup And Sugar Mommy,sugar Daddy,lesbians,gays,sure Game Booking,xavage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.