Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,252 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

The Man & His Son Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Man & His Son Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) (41142 Views)

Nigerian Man, His Girlfriend And 12 Others Arrested For Romance Scam In Thailand / Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra / Professor Aliyu Muhammad Kidnapped, His Son Killed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man & His Son Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Amanda4life: 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2019
Where's Gowon.
Re: The Man & His Son Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by naijamerican: 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2019
Toscarel:
Hehehe, Evans has taken his conquest to the plateau, the way he operates, he is after the rich and poor all the same and their farm produce.

Count the innocent herdsmen out of this, didnt see any cow hoof print on the crime scene?

No cow no evidence

grin grin

Next Level Government has arrived.

1 Like

Re: The Man & His Son Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 16, 2019
I’m looking for Tinubu and I will see him soon...
Re: The Man & His Son Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by chimeziedickson: 10:14pm On Jul 16, 2019
Blood every where.....Oh my God
Re: The Man & His Son Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Elobless: 10:16pm On Jul 16, 2019
for those of u that said they voted evil in. hope u know d electoral process of Nigerian. in fact the people that voted are not yet affected directly. but indirect. so say rip to d dead.
Re: The Man & His Son Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by dangotesmummy: 11:18pm On Jul 16, 2019
Bossjakande:
as u jump up as a parrot to attack baba wat av u done to make naija a grate country
many things.how about you Mr air head
Re: The Man & His Son Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Akiika: 11:29pm On Jul 16, 2019
Where is the evidence that link Herdsmen to this killing? You guys have no idea what war looks like, just read about what is going on in tiny Somalia or Sudan? Keep up with the demagoguery. You are complaining of hard times now, you will have no refuge when war starts.
Re: The Man & His Son Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:32am On Jul 17, 2019
effido666:
How did dey even killed DAT child....maybe dey just strangled him/her

They are migrant jihadissts imported by Buhari's regime, they are trained to kill
Re: The Man & His Son Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Bhol28: 1:33am On Jul 17, 2019
Fake news,meant for gullible souls
Re: The Man & His Son Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by MetaPhysical: 4:04am On Jul 17, 2019
Fulani herdsmen killed again.
Re: The Man & His Son Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by EmzyT: 6:21am On Jul 17, 2019
passyhansome:
What the heck is "Allahu Akbar''

"God is Great" in Arabic! That’s what these religion of killings and backwardness do say when killing Christians believing their 72 Virgins are waiting for them in Heaven undecided
Re: The Man & His Son Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Naajjii: 7:39am On Jul 17, 2019
dangotesmummy:
Is there no sanctity of human life again?what's all this nonsense for goodness sake

Bubu shame on you.if as a president you can't protect the irreplAceable lives and properties of your citizens through tgr police. Don't you value the lives of Nigerians again? But if its cows that were killed you will swing into action.shiorrr
Re: The Man & His Son Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Bossjakande: 9:24am On Jul 17, 2019
dangotesmummy:
many things.how about you Mr air head
many things like wat to shout and attack baba evryday and insult him.I pray for my president I train a lot to schl
Re: The Man & His Son Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by dangotesmummy: 7:16pm On Jul 17, 2019
Bossjakande:
many things like wat to shout and attack baba evryday and insult him.I pray for my president I train a lot to schl
korire
Re: The Man & His Son Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by ayo2pec(m): 8:38pm On Jul 21, 2019
Am still looking for one good thing linked to the Fulani Heren

If you know one please tell me.
Re: The Man & His Son Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by baganas: 12:25pm On Aug 05, 2019
Deepfeel:

What's the point you are trying to make? Allah - God is great, who is arguing about it? No body said it's false, and no body is trying to fool anyone but what we don't understand is why do Islamic terrorists say it before killing someone?
The issue is anybody can say Allahu Akbar before the hearing of his victims to frame up the Muslims. Just because I uttered Jesus for exclamation doesn't mean I'm Christian
Re: The Man & His Son Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Deepfeel(m): 12:49pm On Aug 05, 2019
baganas:

The issue is anybody can say Allahu Akbar before the hearing of his victims to frame up the Muslims. Just because I uttered Jesus for exclamation doesn't mean I'm Christian

So it other words they shout Allahu Akbar to the hearing of their victim , so they should know Islam is bad?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) / DSS Operative Shoots Bride, Groom, Guests At Wedding Reception / 22 Missionary Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.