Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,586 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

The Man & His Son Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Man & His Son Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) (41147 Views)

Nigerian Man, His Girlfriend And 12 Others Arrested For Romance Scam In Thailand / Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra / Professor Aliyu Muhammad Kidnapped, His Son Killed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man & His Son Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by SavageMajor(m): 5:23pm On Jul 16, 2019
My guy, you go school at all, 97+5 na Wetin abeg?
bigfish3k:
this bloodletting system is a culmination of the inefficiency and insensitivity of the govt to our diversity. it is a consequence of bad leadership
if only the govt have not been paying herdsmen to stop killings
if only the govt had prosecuted the killers
if only the govt had not shown it has soft spot for the herdsmen
if only the govt had not meddled into cattle colony
if only the govt had allowed private biz to be private
if only the govt had not tried to force RUGA on us
if only the govt had not shown nepotism
if only the govt had not appointed only one tribe to man the whole security architecture
if only the govt had not divided us along 5% and 97%
if only the govt had listened to the voice of reasoning
if only the govt had been fatherly to the whole country irrespective of who voted for him
if only the govt had been fair to all

some wise nigerians saw this a long time ago and warned but they were labelled with all kinds of names such looters,wailers and unpatriotic citizens
Now the chicken has come home to roost ... but unfortunately the same rain is beating us all

Re: The Man & His Son Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by BlackCrainte: 5:23pm On Jul 16, 2019
[s]
femiephraim:
PMB,declared IPOB as terrorist and Fulani as good citizens despite their mass attack. on Nigerian, PMB God is watching u
[/s]

1 Like

Re: The Man & His Son Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Nobisjoe1: 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2019
Damn dis is so inhuman and dis are d people fG want us to give our land God forbid

1 Like

Re: The Man & His Son Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man & His Son Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2019
aishapmbtoto:
Plateau people deserve whatever they get in the hands of the herdsmen.

This comment is most insensitive.
Why would any sane person conceive this?

Was there a referendum on Ruga before the state government's approval? No. How does the blame now shift to the people?

Plateau people are good and innocent citizens bedeviled by the misfortune of having some self-seeking and greedy bootlickers as leaders.

2 Likes

Re: The Man & His Son Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by oryina5(m): 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2019
Expect a tweet from the Presidency denying that the attack never took place or was carried out by Malians from Zimbabwe[color=#000099][/color]
Re: The Man & His Son Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by osothermal(m): 5:28pm On Jul 16, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:

Hmmm! APC won there
APC didn't win but PDP's vote was massively reduced
Re: The Man & His Son Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Staro: 5:28pm On Jul 16, 2019
Is Evans a herdsman?

- Tinubu
Re: The Man & His Son Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 5:28pm On Jul 16, 2019
sirusX:
Yet one believes they are living in the same country with human beings

They are waiting for this scenario to happen to the family of an elite in the society before they take action
thats it...obj,ffk, GJ, reno they are all mad.
Re: The Man & His Son Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 16, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Youths in those villages should stand up and fight for themselves, coz it seems no one cares about them.... This is getting out of hand

In most areas, people that had guns had been persuaded to surrender them by the government. Don't know if it's the same guns they passed to the herdsmen.
Re: The Man & His Son Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by osothermal(m): 5:29pm On Jul 16, 2019
lereinter:

How easy to rig ?

It so easy to rig, when your majority voted for him.
That's not true, although PDP won but their vote was massively reduced
Re: The Man & His Son Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Gritti: 5:30pm On Jul 16, 2019
I'm pained.
Re: The Man & His Son Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 5:30pm On Jul 16, 2019
SavageMajor:
haha na 102%

1 Like

Re: The Man & His Son Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 16, 2019
osothermal:
APC didn't win but PDP's vote was massively reduced
Are you from Plateau?
Re: The Man & His Son Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by sylvestersamuel(m): 5:33pm On Jul 16, 2019
rapture should just take place as soon as possible,what the hell is going on in this country....Gosh!!!!
Re: The Man & His Son Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by SilasNwude: 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2019
[s]
BlackCrainte:
[/s]
Re: The Man & His Son Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by SilasNwude: 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2019
[s]
BlackCrainte:
[/s]
[s]
BlackCrainte:
[/s]
Re: The Man & His Son Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by baganas: 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
sad sad sad

I can't still see any cow

Moreover they voted Buhari... Abi it was rigged while they mopped like sheeps
Unless these killers are apprehended we don't know who they're. That's not to say that the gov't shouldn't do something about it. Hatred alone can't solve the security problem we have. Over 17,000 humans lost there lives to insurgency in Borno alone during the last administration. We didn't blame any section of the country
Re: The Man & His Son Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
Gracealone:

In most areas, people that had guns had been persuaded to surrender them by the government. Don't know if it's the same guns they passed to the herdsmen.
Lol... since it's gotten to this, none should surrender Sh*t when next they lay their arms on guns or persuaded by the government.. It's getting too much ..
Re: The Man & His Son Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by sirmogul(m): 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
Lord of Mercy!! cry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: The Man & His Son Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by SilasNwude: 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
[s]
BlackCrainte:
[/s]
Re: The Man & His Son Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by shogsman(m): 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
So we are supposed to just give them our land and forget all this ahn,if i see anything north on my property I will hack him or her to death.
Re: The Man & His Son Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by bigfish3k: 5:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
SavageMajor:

my guy am quoting PMB. its a quote - sorry i didnt put the quotation marks
Re: The Man & His Son Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by seedsower(m): 5:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
crossfm:
Where are the cows?.if cows are not seen then its not the fulani's.

They want the community to flee for them to take over, they need not bring cow first.
Re: The Man & His Son Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by magzey: 5:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
Where is the Fulani that killed them, ? People will ne killing their brothers and attached it to Fulani herdsmen. God dey ooooo, even Benue na so dem do and God revealed their hypocrisy undecided undecided
Re: The Man & His Son Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by KidsNEXTdoor: 5:38pm On Jul 16, 2019
baganas:

Unless these killers are apprehended we don't know who they're. That's not to say that the gov't shouldn't do something about it. Hatred alone can't solve the security problem we have. Over 17,000 humans lost there lives to insurgency in Borno alone during the last administration. We didn't blame any section of the country

If group of rag heads decide to kill themselves for their imaginary god... Why would you blame any section of the country for such...

You can only blame the government when kidnappers.. Bandits and what not roam freely killing people..

It has come to stay in this evil administration
Re: The Man & His Son Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by BlackCrainte: 5:38pm On Jul 16, 2019
[s]
BuhariIsBURIED:

You will receive your own killing this week if you support this and buhari
[/s]
Re: The Man & His Son Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by slowice(m): 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2019
This government led by Muhammadu buhari is the most useless and worthless govt ever to emerge in Nigeria.... If you pressed your thumb for this government in 2019 elections, go and wash it with anointing oil x holy water because you ve done your worst by wickedly misusing your thumb. I weep for this nation.
Re: The Man & His Son Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by SavageMajor(m): 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2019
My point is that 97+5 is 102% not 100%, get it?
bigfish3k:

my guy am quoting PMB. its a quote - sorry i didnt put the quotation marks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims / Man Beats His Wife After She Blocked Police From Arresting Him (Disturbing Pics) / Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.