Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Pregnant Woman In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Pregnant Woman In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) (35584 Views)

Herdsmen Kill Evangelist Segun Adegboyega In His Farm In Oyo, Suspects Arrested / Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Pregnant Woman In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by SilasNwude: 7:04pm On Jul 16, 2019
[s]
BlackCrainte:
[/s]
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Pregnant Woman In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by SilasNwude: 7:04pm On Jul 16, 2019
[s]
BlackCrainte:
[/s]
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Pregnant Woman In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by brainhgeek(m): 7:17pm On Jul 16, 2019
zoba88:
The community of Ancha village of Bassa Local Government Area of Plateau State was in confusion on 15/7/2019 as Margaret Wakili, a 27 year old pregnant woman was killed by Fulani herdsmen.

Around 7am, Margaret took some food to her husband, Wakili Ayuba in the farm, but unfortunately for him, that was the last food he could receive from his wife.

Narrating his ordeal, the deceased's husband, Wakili told Zongo Lawrence, Publicity Secretary of Miango Youth Development Association that he was at the farm with his wife when the unfortunate incident occurred.

He said:

"Early in the morning today, I went to the farm to plant guinea corn and my wife came to the farm to bring me food. After she gave me the food, she helped me in planting the guinea corn. But as we were working, she lifted her head and saw some men. She then notified me about them."

"As I lifted my head, I saw 8 Fulanis. I then told her we should run immediately. My wife was 6 months pregnant, so she could not run faster. 6 of them chased her while 2 chased me. I ran fast and crossed the river. As I crossed, I realized that they killed my wife and were shouting, 'Allahu Akbar, we have killed infidel, we need to kill more'. As I heard them say that, I took to my heels and ran faster. They shot at me while chanting 'Allahu Akbar' but I managed to escape."

"When I got to my village, our people came out and that was how I was saved."

"The Fulani who did this came from Hayin Rukuba."

Margaret is survived by her husband, two children, her parents and other relatives.

May her soul rest in peace.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/07/pregnant-woman-killed-by-herdsmen-in.html

So touching but the fact that you left your 6months pregnant wife and crossed a river ahead of her strikes my imagination. However, I think it is high time Nigerians took laws into their hands against insurgencies.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Pregnant Woman In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by worldclass68(m): 7:19pm On Jul 16, 2019
why why why...this is heartbreaking ,GOD!!!
God I beg you from the throne of ur ruthless judgement
let there be a revolution that will change everything for good..
God pls the blood of the innocent souls crying all day in this country......
let ur ruthless wrath judgement come upon them, the evil doers and their supporters!!!
let them be Like a chaff driven away by wind and never come back...
let them never know peace....
make their blood and bones turn against them...
God grant us the courage to do what necessary...
AMEN..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Pregnant Woman In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 16, 2019
Banmeallday:
WHere is the stupid gov

Bubari is the problem
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Pregnant Woman In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Mrpojj(m): 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2019
zoba88:
The community of Ancha village of Bassa Local Government Area of Plateau State was in confusion on 15/7/2019 as Margaret Wakili, a 27 year old pregnant woman was killed by Fulani herdsmen.

Around 7am, Margaret took some food to her husband, Wakili Ayuba in the farm, but unfortunately for him, that was the last food he could receive from his wife.

Narrating his ordeal, the deceased's husband, Wakili told Zongo Lawrence, Publicity Secretary of Miango Youth Development Association that he was at the farm with his wife when the unfortunate incident occurred.

He said:

"Early in the morning today, I went to the farm to plant guinea corn and my wife came to the farm to bring me food. After she gave me the food, she helped me in planting the guinea corn. But as we were working, she lifted her head and saw some men. She then notified me about them."

"As I lifted my head, I saw 8 Fulanis. I then told her we should run immediately. My wife was 6 months pregnant, so she could not run faster. 6 of them chased her while 2 chased me. I ran fast and crossed the river. As I crossed, I realized that they killed my wife and were shouting, 'Allahu Akbar, we have killed infidel, we need to kill more'. As I heard them say that, I took to my heels and ran faster. They shot at me while chanting 'Allahu Akbar' but I managed to escape."

"When I got to my village, our people came out and that was how I was saved."

"The Fulani who did this came from Hayin Rukuba."

Margaret is survived by her husband, two children, her parents and other relatives.

May her soul rest in peace.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/07/pregnant-woman-killed-by-herdsmen-in.html

Federal govt will tell you they were mere criminal
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Pregnant Woman In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by smileyoo: 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2019
bubu. ur citizens 're urging u, to stop this killings, go hard after these killers, whatever name called_bht, fht, bdts
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Pregnant Woman In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Officialgarri: 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2019
limamintruth:

An eye witness is stating his experience and all you could decipher from his story is that he is telling lies How did you arrive at that stupi.d conclusion? undecided

I guess we should rather believe you then, since you obviously know more than the eye witness who lost his wife as a result of the terrorist attack. But just know that one day very soon, it will most definitely be you & your loved ones.
It will be you, then we will blame one nonexistent fulani man
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Pregnant Woman In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by hope4life: 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2019
Born2Breed:
Fulani Herdsmen leaves sorrow, tears and blood. That's their regular trade mark.

The only way to curb these killing is attack them first anywhere they are sited. There is nothing like a peaceful and innocent Fulani herdsman.

If they did not see this pregnant woman as innocent then none of them is innocent.

You're correct.Buhari,Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen are one.This is.more of religious expansionism than ethnitism.If there is a group in each location armed to their teeth attacking this beasts,Buhari would have reacted.But he and his crimes in partnership keep quite because things are going in their favour.Enough of noisemaking.When he wanted to curb IPOD,Niger Deltan militants and Badoo,how swift did they do it.We've been warned that this man is a jihadist but we fail to.listen.I know if civil war breaks out,Nigeria will never be one again.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Pregnant Woman In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2019
Some stuff u guys are saying don't change a thing when u keep hiding under the reasoning that it is not Fulani or its an Igbo setup wouldn't change a dime if it hit any of your love ones and keep covering for monster best thing for most to do to keep a house clean and neat is to first do some necessary chores like washing, dusting, cleaning or even sweeping before you start putting things in place stop being tribalist such as karma not to catch up with u

If everyone can first come out and stop this cattle rearers from moving freely with animals on the road and make sure a place is set up for them at a particular place and I don't in a way mean saying that they should be in all states but at least since their land is big enough anybody can go their buy a big hectares of land and start the cattle rearing their and stop the movement of all livestock animals moving freely in the country just like in USA �� where it's prohibited then we have clean a set of activities later on we can see how to arrange before u start carrying hate against a set of tribe

Hiding under your hate only makes you rejoice in your darkness and u think is wisdom

Let talk for the necessary and withdraw our lips from evil

And I don't know you some governors don't want to give cattle rearing business as start up to their indigenes to help confused tribalist people
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Pregnant Woman In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by tck2000(m): 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2019
Actually Mr,I'm ashamed of you.Your wife is pregnant and you ran ahead of her expecting her to keep up with you.So you expected her to outrun those beast?...You were just thinking about YOUR life instead of OUR life.why not take on the Six of them at the same time?...Of course they would kill you but you would could put up a good fight and buy your wife a little time before breathing your last.You let two beings die when you could have sacrifice your life for them.Well,i guess you never really love your wife.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Pregnant Woman In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Demzlent(m): 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2019
And if we talk now they will say we are spreading hatred
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Pregnant Woman In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by jaszplus12(m): 10:31pm On Jul 16, 2019
emmydiamon:
if you dont know what to say you shot the Bleep up. Zuzu
Sure I'll shut up bro... just to let you talk since you're more enlightened!
Unfortunately the only light you know can't light your path....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Pregnant Woman In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Officialgarri: 11:14pm On Jul 16, 2019
BRASH:
May the fate of these victims befall u wherever u are.
It will first befall not only you, but your entire left over family as well grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Pregnant Woman In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Officialgarri: 11:23pm On Jul 16, 2019
Kenneth10110:

Your a fool like the father of your father useless ingrate. Idiot your father only taught you about garri no wonder your both clueless..
I know it hurts to learn of your real father's type of person. You are really disappointed.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Pregnant Woman In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by mvem(m): 12:57am On Jul 17, 2019
patorial:
Mhen let me start saving for gun o cos I see a War coming
where will the war be fought?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Pregnant Woman In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by MetaPhysical: 4:05am On Jul 17, 2019
Fulani herdsmen kill a woman again
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Pregnant Woman In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by isaacola57: 4:34am On Jul 17, 2019
BlackCrainte:
[s][/s]

Well said!

Both were not from the Fulani tribe so their was no much dust raised.

Hate for Buhari by some lots has made them to suddenly attribute all criminal activities to a tribe and occupation.
but at least Jonathan would not say they are not herdsmen
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Pregnant Woman In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by MyGeneration(m): 5:47am On Jul 17, 2019
evans why now. which day would they catch this evans self cheesy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Pregnant Woman In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by olumalcolm(m): 8:58am On Jul 17, 2019
The war has started already but e never blow out of proportion.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Pregnant Woman In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by patorial(m): 10:53am On Jul 17, 2019
It could start from anyplace the government show less concerns
mvem:
where will the war be fought?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Pregnant Woman In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by limamintruth: 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2019
Officialgarri:
Officialgarri will be the victim, and the fulani culprits will spit on Officialgarri's mutilated corpse
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Pregnant Woman In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Dgr8hassiE(m): 1:11pm On Jul 18, 2019
Xisnin:

Killings are a joke to a heartless psychopath.

you are an idiot for quoting.
Stay off my mention o.k
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Pregnant Woman In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by BlackCrainte: 11:03pm On Oct 05, 2019
SilasNwude:
[s][/s]

Are you still alive?

Please buzz me if you still breathing on the sick bed. I can reverse my curses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Thrown Out Of A Car By Kidnappers In Port-Harcourt, Cries And Praises God / Bandits: Katsina Man Removes House Roof To Pay Son’s Ransom (Photos) / Area Boys And Okada Riders Clash In Lagos. One Dead, Others Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.