Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,054 members, 7,821,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photos (3460 Views)

A Nairalander's Pre-Wedding Pictures / A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photos / A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Photos - Queenstl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 28, 2023
It's like this where end of the weekend party will take place.

Space booked cheesy grin
Re: A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photos by shiki(m): 3:55pm On May 28, 2023
I didn't say she sounds stupid cos she brought the story here. I said so based on her last post
Persephone1:
Don't gaslight the lady and state the purpose of your mail if truly there is nothing to it.

That she decided to bring this here doesn't mean she's stupid.

Why did you send a mail?

Very simple question cheesy grin
Re: A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 28, 2023
shiki:
I didn't say she sounds stupid cos she brought the story here. I said so based on her last post
She typed her last post because you tried to manipulative her into thinking she is making a mountain out of a molehill. You could have told her why you sent a mail instead going defensive.

Did You send the mail to discuss weather?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photos by folake4u(f): 4:04pm On May 28, 2023
Persephone1:
It's like this where end of the weekend party will take place.

Space booked cheesy grin

I am even leaving my house now to buy some snacks (Cheeseball, popcorn and the likes).

E be like say this weekend go choke.
Re: A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photos by shiki(m): 4:11pm On May 28, 2023
cheesy Let her bring the mail. It seems you like compound fight wela
Persephone1:
She typed her last post because you tried to manipulative her into thinking she is making a mountain out of a molehill. You could have told her why you sent a mail instead going defensive.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photos by shiki(m): 4:13pm On May 28, 2023
Aproko people grin
folake4u:

I am even leaving my house now to buy some snacks (Cheeseball, popcorn and the likes).

Re: A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photos by 1Sharon(f): 4:17pm On May 28, 2023
Samantha124:
Why are you emailing me when you're a married man with a beautiful wife

Say what?? 🤣
Re: A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photos by Acidosis(m): 4:25pm On May 28, 2023
Nairaland men and pre-wedding photos. cheesy

Congratulations sir.
Re: A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 28, 2023
folake4u:

Buy for me too.

I will go and get bobo cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photos by Delightsome2023: 4:47pm On May 28, 2023
Persephone1:

this matter doesn't concern you so shut fucck up

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photos by Eunoiaa(f): 4:47pm On May 28, 2023
folake4u:

Have you gotten them already?

I was going to suggest HappyHour (Safari) to you to get if you haven't. cheesy

It is ELITE. I mean, heaven.
Re: A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photos by Delightsome2023: 4:51pm On May 28, 2023
Samantha124:
You can't tell me what sounds better and what doesn't because clearly you don't look like a faithful husband, you probably already gave your wife STD.

Why are you mailing me in the first place?

Would you be okay with your wife doing the same thing with other male nairalanders?
like boringdraw stated earlier, the OP mailing you doesn't mean he wants to ask you out unless he already did that in the mail.
So post a screenshot of the message and show us where he asked you out else you're just a frustrated dumb ass attention seeker.
Do you know if he wants to solicit for information or any help from you cos you reside in SA?
Post a screenshot of his mail let's see

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photos by Eunoiaa(f): 4:51pm On May 28, 2023
Acidosis:
Nairaland men and pre-wedding photos. cheesy

Congratulations sir.

This your level of "business minding" dey kill me. 🤣🤣

You mean say you nor see cloud wey gather, wey wan burst into rain of fights for this thread so?

You just congratulated the OP and kept it moving. I aspire to be like you o.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photos by Delightsome2023: 4:54pm On May 28, 2023
folake4u:

Eunoiaa:

Have you gotten them already?

I was going to suggest HappyHour (Safari) to you to get if you haven't. cheesy

It is ELITE. I mean, heaven.
jobless hoes looking for amebo.
Get a life, both of you.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photos by Eunoiaa(f): 4:55pm On May 28, 2023
I "fourth" (or fifth(?) - anyone) the notion that screenshots should be posted.

Since a confrontation has been made publicly, for our entertainment already, let us chook eye into the matter completely.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photos by Eunoiaa(f): 4:58pm On May 28, 2023
Delightsome2023:
jobless hoes looking for amebo.
Get a life, both of you.

Tell me you're the OP's alternate without telling me you're the OP's alternate. grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 28, 2023
Would you be okay with your wife sending emails to other men and wanting to chat with them in private?

Answer that one for me.
Delightsome2023:
like boringdraw stated earlier, the OP mailing you doesn't mean he wants to ask you out unless he already did that in the mail.
So post a screenshot of the message and show us where he asked you out else you're just a frustrated dumb ass attention seeker.
Do you know if he wants to solicit for information or any help from you cos you reside in SA?
Post a screenshot of his mail let's see
Re: A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 28, 2023
I mean can you believe it?

And he's busy forming a Godly man..🤣🤣🤣
1Sharon:

Say what?? 🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photos by Delightsome2023: 5:05pm On May 28, 2023
Samantha124:
Would you be okay with your wife sending emails to other men and wanting to chat with them in private?

Answer that one for me.
apparently you don't have any concrete proof to buttress your accusations.
You're apparently envious of the young man's marital status while you keep getting used and dump by men.
My wife sending mails to tons of men on this forum doesn't bother me one bit but the content.
Show us the content of his message, e dey hard you.
That's how ladies like you frame men up and falsely accuse them of rape

9 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 28, 2023
Hey, nice to see you around here.. grin grin grin
faceLAGOS:

shocked

Samantha!
Re: A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photos by Eunoiaa(f): 5:07pm On May 28, 2023
Delightsome2023:
this matter doesn't concern you so shut fucck up

You see I was literally going to be on your side before. I really was.

The best thing that can happen to you is to have me in your corner, defending you.

Without any context, I did not see any big deal in you sending a PM for a number of reasons. And I see no point in the lady calling you out over that, even though it may be right in her judgement.

But NOW you turn around and want to be slut-shaming us, needlessly, when we were not even dragging you?

I swear, I will help you and pour petrol on the matter that likely would have died down naturally. You've made three defensive comments in this thread, two of them were you being aggressive and insulting. And for what?

What's your stake in anything here?

Oga Shiki, if you sent an harmless PM, I think it will be wise now for you to state why since the lady has called you out?

Or you're a shameless cheater and a rumoured STD marketer?
Re: A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 28, 2023
It takes a stupid person to identify another one.

But in your case, not only are you stupid, you're also a good for nothing husband.
shiki:
Please don't be stupid, cos you are sounding like...

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photos by Eunoiaa(f): 5:11pm On May 28, 2023
Samantha124:
It takes a stupid person to identify another one.

But in your case, not only are you stupid, you're also a good for nothing husband.

Good, please.

Drag his blokos outside well well.

If you'll be sharing any screenshot, it is only fair for him to state his reason for sending a PM as well.
Re: A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 28, 2023
If he wasn't seeking romantic ties, then why couldn't he just have quoted me here on nairaland like the others.

What is it that is so special that he'd want to talk to me in private as a married man?
boringdraw:

Mailing you is not the issue, but the content of the mail. If he wasn't seeking romantic ties let it slide.
Re: A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photos by shiki(m): 5:14pm On May 28, 2023
When did telling someone not to stupid become an insult my dear sister
Eunoiaa:

You see I was literally going to be on your side before. I really was.

The best thing that can happen to you is to have me in your corner, defending you.

Without any context, I did not see any big deal in you sending a PM for a number of reasons. And I see no point in the lady calling you out over that, even though it may be right in her judgement.

But NOW you turn around and want to be slut-shaming us, needlessly, when we were not even dragging you?

I swear, I will help you and pour petrol on the matter that likely would have died down naturally. You've made three defensive comments in this thread, two of them were you being aggressive and insulting. And for what?

What's your stake in anything here?

Oga Shiki, if you sent an harmless PM, I think it will be wise now for you to state why since the lady has called you out?

Or you're a shameless cheater and a rumoured STD marketer?
Re: A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photos by Eunoiaa(f): 5:14pm On May 28, 2023
Delightsome2023:
apparently you don't have any concrete proof to buttress your accusations.
You're apparently envious of the young man's marital status while you keep getting used and dump by men.
My wife sending mails to tons of men on this forum doesn't bother me one bit but the content.
Show us the content of his message, e dey hard you.
That's how ladies like you frame men up and falsely accuse them of rape

Or would you like to disassociate yourself from this dude Mr. Shiki Shiki, *if* it ain't you?

'Cause whoever the person is; they seem to me to be putting you in a bad light o.
Re: A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photos by Eunoiaa(f): 5:19pm On May 28, 2023
And I have subjects like you who are always ready and available as an audience to my Dramas. grin grin

If I don't have viewers, then what becomes of my theatrics?

It takes two to tango.

Fira09:
Dolt always hyping her damn self🤡.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Respect To Ubunja / Which One Is More Painful? / Nairaland Guy Is Offering Me Money For A phone intimacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.