Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair (27296 Views)

INEC Is Not Mandated To Collate Or Transmit Results Electronically - Tribunal / Obi: Failure To Electronically Transmit Results Nullifies Presidential Election / INEC Must Transmit Governorship Election Results Electronically - Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by Cajal(m): 6:24pm On Jul 16, 2019
post=80329463:
The Koko of all dis matter be say :
GOD BLESS OUR DARLING PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI AND HIS AMIABLE VICE PRESIDENT PROF YEMI OSINBAJO as they take our country to a New and better Nigeria.

To the NEXT LEVEL we go.

AMEN AMEN AMEN in jesus name.
A very Big Amen.

Now, take your own prayer: May God turn your life to be the same way PDP turned Nigeria to in 16 years.
May you never escape any of it.

We know you can't say Amen tho.
So, don't bother!
Who wan die?! cheesy wink grin
...brother u want yo kill him
Even PDP APOLOGIZED FOR THE 16 YEARS OF MISRULE
ANYWAY.. I HELP AM SAY.....AMEN....AMEN...AMEN..

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by Gidjay: 6:25pm On Jul 16, 2019
Why some people extremely daft and stupid. did you vote electronically.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by garfield1: 6:25pm On Jul 16, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

see this mumu! abeg no dea disturb my profile. I hate you and your likes.
my profile on niaraland is meant for those who are a bit reasonable not you and your likes
This is one of them.

Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by garfield1: 6:27pm On Jul 16, 2019
elldeb101:
You are missing The point. Why is he denying the use?
To kill atiku's petition further

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by agabusta: 6:27pm On Jul 16, 2019
bigpicture001:

This man is a bloody liar...even if the results are not meant to be read off the INEC server..that doesnt mean you didnt transmit reult electronically....

You asked all APO1's to transmit results into that card reader adn sent to a particular code....

We know you are not leggally bound to use the result..but its done anyways to crosscheck result that would be physically transported to ABJ for announcement so that they are not manipulated....

Simply admut the truth....liar!

This one wey your blood dey hot, hope you are aware what was played in court was a recording of an interview granted by the INEC chair before the election.

It was not a live interview in court.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by garfield1: 6:28pm On Jul 16, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

guy go and look for your likes
Wake up before you drown

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by Afamed: 6:29pm On Jul 16, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

why was money budgeted for it and where is the money?
Was money budgeted to transmit the votes to server?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by agabusta: 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2019
elldeb101:
You are missing The point. Why is he denying the use?

That was not a live interview in court. It was a recording before the elections.
Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by Dafemich(m): 6:31pm On Jul 16, 2019
post=80329580:
enemy of progress.
U go wail and hiss tire for the next 4 years.
U neva see anything kiddo.
U go hiss tire, ur mouth go long.... cheesy wink
Kontinue! cheesy wink grin
Why is it that you like commenting on thread like this but when it get to thread about the incompetence and bigotry of your master, you will go on holiday. Then it will look you and NL are quarrelling

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by elldeb101(m): 6:31pm On Jul 16, 2019
garfield1:

To kill atiku's petition further
grin grin grin Naija na wa!
Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 16, 2019
Afamed:

Was money budgeted to transmit the votes to server?
What was the server for?
Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by gbolly1151(m): 6:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
bigdot1759:
see my bloda server is d cheapest tin to hack
Even CIA, FBI or CTU server got hacked

Lolz....Blockchain is a distributed server not centralized
Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by Halo22: 6:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
If a Nigerian professor could be lying in this manner, then believe me, it is a waste of resources to school in this party if the world.
Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by flowx(m): 6:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
post=80329463:
GOD BLESS OUR DARLING PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI AND HIS AMIABLE VICE PRESIDENT PROF YEMI OSINBAJO as they take our country to a New and better Nigeria.

To the NEXT LEVEL we go.

A very Big Amen.

Now, take your own prayer: May God turn your life to be the same way PDP turned Nigeria to in 16 years.

So, don't bother!

Lol cheesy.
Love your neighbour as yourself o bro! grin
Haba!
How I wish your phone just explode and burn your face as you're holding it now. Let God just turn me to thunder in few minutes in fact, I'll not miss road.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by agabusta: 6:38pm On Jul 16, 2019
GoodGovernance:

Seems you have comprehension challenges.

Firstly,there are different types of servers,including accreditation servers,voters register servers etc. INEC said it did not have a presidential results server.

Secondly ,budgeting for something does not always lead to acquiring such thing.Budgeting is a financial intention.

Apt!
Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by Afamed: 6:39pm On Jul 16, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

What was the server for?
The server is not for transmission of votes as it has no legal backing as of March 2019.
Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by terryflexy: 6:42pm On Jul 16, 2019
Can Nigeria still trust INEC, this a big lie
Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2019
Afamed:

The server is not for transmission of votes as it has no legal backing as of March 2019.
Ehen? But you can still say what it is meant for? An avenue to loot money by Mr kworrupion ?
Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by Houseofglam7(f): 6:46pm On Jul 16, 2019
enemyofprogress:
are you coming tonight?

Where?
embarassed
Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by Afamed: 6:49pm On Jul 16, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

Ehen? But you can still say what it is meant for? An avenue to loot money by Mr kworrupion ?
Stop asking silly questions. INEC server function doesn't include transmission of votes.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by flowx(m): 6:49pm On Jul 16, 2019
post=80329463:

To the NEXT LEVEL we go.

A very Big Amen.

So, don't bother!

Lol cheesy.
Love your neighbour as yourself o bro! grin
Haba!
Just few minutes is ok for me... Just begging God to turn me to thunder and I promise I'll not miss target.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by Paramount01(m): 7:03pm On Jul 16, 2019
Ballack1:
White lie ...Some people were employed by INEC as ad-hoc staff to transmit results electronically to INEC server..

Are you there?show your evidence
Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by montumonami(m): 7:05pm On Jul 16, 2019
MR PHD HOLDER.. I was the APO1 in my unit in the just concluded elections and I was in charge of card reader. I boldly tell you that I transmitted the results with my hands
SocialFinance:
Atiku Don suffer.

Inec deleted server Reno

I have never this term in 30+ experience in IT. How can you delete a server?

Inec server is for voter register and accreditation. No results was transmitted to any server because inec does not have server for result collation.

This is however too difficult for Atiku an ordinary diploma holder, so Reno the criminal swindle him

No pity forAtiku,
Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by Monday60655(m): 7:06pm On Jul 16, 2019
objobj:

Tell atiku to use you as a star witness na
Weather Atiku or Buhari is not my much concern, but as a patriotic Nigeria, let the truth be told if we must get it right in this country.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by unitysheart(m): 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2019
elldeb101:
story.....Common sense in IT should tell us that the use of card reader (which was made mandatory) required a central server where data was stored and retrieved to verify voters details. IF a server was not used, where then was the card reader accessing their data from? Except he is saying that it was not used to send results..which is also a lie because most PO / APO claimed to have been given a username and password which was used to send the result from their polling units to headquarters electronically.
It would have been better if he just said the result on the server was not used because it was inconsistent or any other lie..not this one he is saying.

You need to sharpen your IT head. It be like it don dey dull.

Do you know that a card reader meant for a ward cannot work for another ward. If all the readers are configured to access the same data why can't the card reader for one ward work for another?
Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by montumonami(m): 7:08pm On Jul 16, 2019
Don't say what you know nothing about. It's better to keep mute than say trash. I was in charge of card reader. The result I transmitted were did it go to.? Your fridge?
Afamed:

Stop asking silly questions. INEC server function doesn't include transmission of votes.
Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by kipesco(m): 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2019
nzeobi:
why then did you budget for server?.

You didn't transmit result online. Well the button was not disabled and it allowed INEC staffs that they employed send those results.

Now you have to use the result because it is your property.
Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by Afamed: 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2019
montumonami:
MR PHD HOLDER.. I was the APO1 in my unit in the just concluded elections and I was in charge of card reader. I boldly tell you that I transmitted the results with my hands
Where did you transmit the results to? And from which INEC guidelines did you get your transmission from?
Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by elldeb101(m): 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2019
unitysheart:

You need to sharpen your IT head. It be like it don dey dull.

Do you know that a card reader meant for a ward cannot work for another ward. If all the readers are configured to access the same data why can't the card reader for one ward work for another?
you apparently know nothing about Database. You are just here displaying your ignorance.
Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by Mattlionaire: 7:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
I suppose the position INEC should maintain at the moment is that the law did not permit electronic voting in its entirety during the last election...

But if it is about transmitting election results to the server at the just concluded elections, INEC has no position therein.

I worked with INEC during the 2019 elections as a Registration Area Technical Support Officer ie RATECH.

We had a three day training centering on the use of smart card readers for voting and E-collation of results from the poling units and wards.
Our job included fixing card reader issues and helping the Presiding officers in our wards to transmit election results to the server. In fact, I gave a refresher training to all the POs and APOs in my ward on this.

We were assessed after the training both by physical interview and online assessment test.

On election day, INEC assigned the card readers of the poling units in our wards to us, gave password for each poling unit with which the POs will transmit the results to the server, right from the poling units.

INEC also gave us tablets with separate passcodes, and mandated us to collect copies of all election results from the EC8As and transmit them to the server.
In fact, my boss then was threatening that we won't be paid until all the results from the poling units in our wards are uploaded and transmitted to the server...
The essence of transmitting the results right from the poling units was to ensure that the results are secured even if the card reader is snatched/destroyed/stolen and to prevent other forms of Electoral malpractice... like changing the results in transit from the poling units to Collation center.

However, I can still remember that one of our tutors during the training said that INEC is only piloting the E-Voting project i.e the E-collation is only a way of testing the possibility of conducting electronic voting in subsequent elections in the country.

My take: is there a server? I don't know.
Were results transmitted to the server during the elections? Yes.
I transmitted results to the server, this may be against the electoral law though, but I only did what INEC trained us to do...

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by Afamed: 7:16pm On Jul 16, 2019
montumonami:
Don't say what you know nothing about. It's better to keep mute than say trash. I was in charge of card reader. The result I transmitted were did it go to.? Your fridge?
Keep quiet, you didn't even know your duty. The card reader you used was primarily for accreditation nothing more. Atiku serial liar
Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by montumonami(m): 7:18pm On Jul 16, 2019
Asslicker. You just displayed your ignorance
Afamed:

Keep quiet, you didn't even know your duty. The card reader you used was primarily for accreditation nothing more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Twitter Deletes Simon Ekpa's Tweet Threatening Joe Igbokwe With Death / 2019: PDP Resolves To Change Name After String Of Governorship Losses - This Day / FCT Officials Are Demolishing Dokpesi’s Buildings In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.