Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness (12881 Views)

Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku / I Didn’t Say Peter Obi Rigged Election - Chief Ndubisi Nwobu, PDP Witness / Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:45pm On Jul 16, 2019
YoungLionken:
APCheat is truly stupid, they're trying to trivialize the whole matter as regards the fraudulent election they conducted through INEC.

Buhari that couldn't attain a primary school certificate, shame on APCheat and their supporters.

Why won't there be serious nepotism, religious tension, insecurity, massive corruption in high places when the president lacks(basic) education?

For your info, PMB is involuntarily confused as per what is happening in the country, his chiefs and Co are cheating him financially, because they know that he's dull and his IQ is below average.

A man whose house is on fire, shouldn't be busy chasing rats...
So that means Atiku has a brilliant witness cheesy

1 Like

Re: Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness by netpro(m): 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2019
haleymoon:
His father would have been a perfect witness of his place of birth alongside the mum, who even knows if it's on the border between Nigeria and Cameroon

It is funny how Atiku team are clueless. The witness they needed was a very old man from his village who has a clear recollection of events around 75 years ago when Atiku was born.

No wonder he lost his polling unit. The guy is a foreign agent.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness by goat22: 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2019
ainas247:
cool How will this stop herdsmen??

Rank your business on Youtube
and google page 1 fast.
chat up now

Belle e dey big you no like am see am, prevention is better than cure, prevention is better than cure! Belle e dey big you no like am see am!
Re: Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness by YoungLionken(m): 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
So that means Atiku has a brilliant witness cheesy
I can only claim responsibility for what I wrote, not what you understand...
Re: Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness by Jabioro: 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2019
YoungLionken:
APCheat is truly stupid, they're trying to trivialize the whole matter as regards the fraudulent election they conducted through INEC.

Buhari that couldn't attain a primary school certificate, shame on APCheat and their supporters.

Why won't there be serious nepotism, religious tension, insecurity, massive Wcorruption in high places when the president lacks(basic) education?

For your info, PMB is involuntarily confused as per what is happening in the country, his chiefs and Co are cheating him financially, because they know that he's dull and his IQ is below average.

A man whose house is on fire, shouldn't be busy chasing rats...
What are
you talking about is it APC that brought him to the Court or your incordinate PDP that bring him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness by netpro(m): 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2019
YoungLionken:

I can only claim responsibility for what I wrote, not what you understand...

The matter at hand is that Atiku presented incompetent witnesses to attest to his citizenship. You started writing all that.

So you are the one here who is having difficulty understanding.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness by netpro(m): 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2019
Jabioro:
What are talking about is it APC that brought to Court or your incordinate PDP that bring him

Don't mind the guy. Atiku's incompetence is frustrating that guy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness by Jabioro: 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2019
netpro:

Don't mind the guy. Atiku's incompetence is frustrating that guy.
Thank you bros ..

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness by AntiWailer: 8:05pm On Jul 16, 2019
So we need witness ?

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness by Gforce2019: 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2019
superior1:
When are they going to get to the part of Buhari's forged school cert

... Keep waiting .. Dem go soon get their.
Eediot. You go wait tire.

This is the supreme Court judgement.
Atikuchukwu shld be deported back to Cameroun and obi should become the special adviser to atikuchukwu on Chinese matter

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness by ainas247: 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2019
goat22:

Belle e dey big you no like am see am, prevention is better than cure, prevention is better than cure! Belle e dey big you no like am see am!

Someone should help me translate this biko grin grin grin
Re: Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness by daymol(m): 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2019
Yeye dey smell.. PDP be picking witnesses from street ��

1 Like

Re: Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness by ihatesycophant(m): 8:28pm On Jul 16, 2019
You father told you Atiku is a Nigerian. It would've made meaning if you had brought documents to show that as at the time Atiku was born Jadda was part of Nigeria and not Cameroon. Give vivid evidence that Jadda was part of Nigeria where Atiku was born and stop telling us issue that cannot be verified since the person that told you is already dead. A liar will always tell you, my witness is in heaven.
Re: Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness by garfield1: 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2019
ihatesycophant:
You father told you Atiku is a Nigerian. It would've made meaning if you had brought documents to show that as at the time Atiku was born Jadda was part of Nigeria and not Cameroon. Give vivid evidence that Jadda was part of Nigeria where Atiku was born and stop telling us issue that cannot be verified since the person that told you is already dead. A liar will always tell you, my witness is in heaven.
Atiku is turning the whole case into a comedy show,even his supporters here are highly disappointed.atiku cant even get good witnesses to defend his citizenship.as it stands,apc do not need to bring any witness.the case is dead
Re: Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness by superior1: 9:04pm On Jul 16, 2019
Gforce2019:

... Keep waiting .. Dem go soon get their.
Eediot. You go wait tire.

This is the supreme Court judgement.
Atikuchukwu shld be deported back to Cameroun and obi should become the special adviser to atikuchukwu on Chinese matter

Why call your papa eediot?..not good
Re: Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness by Gforce2019: 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2019
superior1:

Why call your papa eediot?..not good

Yes. Your papa eediot. Not good.
At least he maul your mama beside counter before your mama gave birth to you.

It's not good... You may see them as a stupid parents but you need to give them that respect for their efforts put together to born simpleton like you.

Honor your parents that's just my advice

Be a good child
Re: Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness by YoungLionken(m): 10:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
Jabioro:
What are
you talking about is it APC that brought him to the Court or your incordinate PDP that bring him

Is it not in this PMB regime that animals started stealing ;snake, monkey and rats chasing your president from his office in Aso rock?
The driver and maid (as a witness)of Funke Olakunrin's death still claimed the assailants were masked men, even when it's obvious that it's the fulani herdsmen with proof from middle belt, to Edo and other places. Then Thief-nubu quickly added that it could be Evans the kidnapper.

If the presidential election process was truncated, thereby producing mass rigging, what is witness?

This is Nigeria, where only liars win...
Re: Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness by YoungLionken(m): 10:43pm On Jul 16, 2019
netpro:

The matter at hand is that Atiku presented incompetent witnesses to attest to his citizenship. You started writing all that.

So you are the one here who is having difficulty understanding.

*Trivialize;little significance, compared to the issue on ground.
Re: Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness by superior1: 3:50am On Jul 17, 2019
Gforce2019:

Yes. Your papa eediot. Not good.
At least he maul your mama beside counter before your mama gave birth to you.

It's not good... You may see them as a stupid parents but you need to give them that respect for their efforts put together to born simpleton like you.

Honor your parents that's just my advice

Be a good child

How come your papa sired such a lowlife as you, he is an algae or something closer?
Re: Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness by Jabioro: 9:12am On Jul 17, 2019
YoungLionken:

Is it not in this PMB regime that animals started stealing ;snake, monkey and rats chasing your president from his office in Aso rock?
The driver and maid (as a witness)of Funke Olakunrin's death still claimed the assailants were masked men, even when it's obvious that it's the fulani herdsmen with proof from middle belt, to Edo and other places. Then Thief-nubu quickly added that it could be Evans the kidnapper.

If the presidential election process was truncated, thereby producing mass rigging, what is witness?

This is Nigeria, where only liars win...
You have missed it..
Re: Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness by Gforce2019: 5:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
superior1:

How come your papa sired such a lowlife as you, he is an algae or something closer?

Have you gotten that your mama used to call your papa algae while your papa used to call your mama millipede and you are the children of wandering animals (centipede) . It will take just a foot -match of a beast for your whole linage to be wiped out.
Beast or no beast , your life goes till the foot-match in the jungle comes.
Keep on keeping on....
Re: Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness by superior1: 6:29pm On Jul 17, 2019
Gforce2019:

Have you gotten that your mama used to call your papa algae while your papa used to call your mama millipede and you are the children of wandering animals (centipede) . It will take just a foot -match of a beast for your whole linage to be wiped out.
Beast or no beast , your life goes till the foot-match in the jungle comes.
Keep on keeping on....

You mean your mama is also a slut?, you must be a record breaking low-life
Re: Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness by Gforce2019: 8:30pm On Jul 17, 2019
superior1:

You mean your mama is also a slut?, you must be a record breaking low-life

Slut is even an understatement to qualify your personality. She is an old haggard bitch. Whosoever Bleep her is condemned already.

I spit on your head and your stinking linage
Never-do-well linage.
Re: Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness by Yyeske(m): 8:38pm On Jul 17, 2019
xamuel17:
when he was vice president , why didnt anybody question his nationality ?

this is 21 century
...... because being a Vice president of the Federal republic doesn't state that you must be a Nigerian by birth, only being the president is it considered.
Re: Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness by superior1: 8:41pm On Jul 17, 2019
Gforce2019:

Slut is even an understatement to qualify your personality. She is an old haggard bitch. Whosoever Bleep her is condemned already.

I spit on your head and your stinking linage
Never-do-well linage.

Your mama is all these!!! shocked cry grin
Re: Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness by Gforce2019: 9:29pm On Jul 17, 2019
superior1:

Your mama is all these!!! shocked cry grin

Watch out for your mama as she begins to shrink through the dreaded disease she has contacted through indiscriminate sexual intercourse.

Products of slut woman.
Re: Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness by superior1: 9:33pm On Jul 17, 2019
Gforce2019:

Watch out for your mama as she begins to shrink through the dreaded disease she has contacted through indiscriminate sexual intercourse.

Products of slut woman.

Your mama has got sexual diseases grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sylva: FG May Sell Port Harcourt Refinery After $1.5bn Rehabilitation / Tinubu: The Spirit Of June 12 Will Inspire National Greatness / President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.