Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Twerking, Crazy Dance At A Jamaican Burial Got Nigerians Shocked (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Twerking, Crazy Dance At A Jamaican Burial Got Nigerians Shocked (Photos) (57134 Views)

Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony / Igbo Women Join MC To Do Zanku Legwork Dance At An Event / Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twerking, Crazy Dance At A Jamaican Burial Got Nigerians Shocked (Photos) by Egbesu1(m): 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2019
GOFRONT:
shocked

Why the Green white Green Everywhere, even the Coffin....

I suspect a Nigerian olosho might have died in Active service
, remembering their fallen members over here
Re: Twerking, Crazy Dance At A Jamaican Burial Got Nigerians Shocked (Photos) by segun18(m): 9:38pm On Jul 16, 2019
That is Jamaicans for you.I once attended a funeral service of a neighbors Late Dad's in Brockley(South East London in 2007.

I couldn't believe my eyes as some of the them were smoking weed inside the Church compound!

Even if you attend some of their house parties(Don't go out anymore) you had better not go to the back Garden to catch some fresh Air especially in Summer.

What you will assume to be the smell of Barbecue is actually the combination of assorted sort of Marijuana spiced with different sort of perfume.

Anyway the world is changing now as it now a Class B drug in the UK .

Na there palaver be that!
Re: Twerking, Crazy Dance At A Jamaican Burial Got Nigerians Shocked (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 16, 2019
It be like some sodomite and gomorians escape hailstones during the Old Testament come settle for Latin America, ds people fit make Arch Angel Micheal blow trumpet when I m not done confessing my sins.
Re: Twerking, Crazy Dance At A Jamaican Burial Got Nigerians Shocked (Photos) by bastardmod: 10:16pm On Jul 16, 2019
Re: Twerking, Crazy Dance At A Jamaican Burial Got Nigerians Shocked (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:48pm On Jul 16, 2019
Lolz, no be today.
Re: Twerking, Crazy Dance At A Jamaican Burial Got Nigerians Shocked (Photos) by Arckeen: 11:44pm On Jul 16, 2019
Buhari again!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Twerking, Crazy Dance At A Jamaican Burial Got Nigerians Shocked (Photos) by galadima77(m): 12:22am On Jul 17, 2019
Onlinealaba:
Things have really turned upside down, funerals are meant to be solemn and the living to re examine their lives knowing fully well one day we will kiss the dust no wonder the holy books says in Ecclesiastes 7:2 It is better to go to the house of mourning, than to go to the house of feasting: for that is the end of all men; and the living will lay it to his heart ..

check my signature

Same for all true fates!

Well said.

1 Like

Re: Twerking, Crazy Dance At A Jamaican Burial Got Nigerians Shocked (Photos) by Nobody: 6:02am On Jul 17, 2019
They are sending her to her final destination, I can't say where that will be, but I know they don't do these kinds of dance in heaven...Angel Peter go vex.
Re: Twerking, Crazy Dance At A Jamaican Burial Got Nigerians Shocked (Photos) by Preetyteetov(f): 6:42am On Jul 17, 2019
This one weak me[color=#770077][/color] smiley
Re: Twerking, Crazy Dance At A Jamaican Burial Got Nigerians Shocked (Photos) by meobizy(f): 7:10am On Jul 17, 2019
Nigerian Christians are always quick to judge, calling every place Sodom and Gomorrah.
Re: Twerking, Crazy Dance At A Jamaican Burial Got Nigerians Shocked (Photos) by Ghokes(m): 7:55am On Jul 18, 2019
Men of African origin anywhere anytime behave alike

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Former Prostitutes Wed In Port Harcourt Church (Photos) / Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS / Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.