Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony (39514 Views)

Burial Ceremony In Anambra Shut Down By Traditional Ruler (Photo, Video) / Drunk Comedian Climbs A Palm Tree At A Burial In Okigwe, Imo / Dog Killed And Beheaded At A Burial In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by Gistmedia10: 8:28pm On Mar 31
At a burial ceremony in Nigeria, guests found themselves in a battle against a mysterious adversary: the wind. What was meant to be a solemn gathering to bid farewell to a loved one quickly turned into a chaotic scene as gusts of wind repeatedly wreaked havoc on the event. shocked

The ceremony took a dramatic turn when the wind picked up, sending canopies soaring into the air not once, not twice, but three times. Attendees, already grappling with the emotions of the occasion, were caught off guard as they scrambled to secure the flying structures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4GFCLLuu_Q

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by Bahamas95(m): 8:38pm On Mar 31
undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by Aboks(m): 9:14pm On Mar 31
Na wa na d gods dey vex

4 Likes

Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by Babangidapikin: 9:16pm On Mar 31
grin Na only one side the wind dey blow ... Make the elders come explain...

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by Peakdesign23(m): 9:29pm On Apr 02
I no understand the breeze o, why is it blowing on one side?πŸ˜‚

23 Likes

Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by Donaldoni: 9:29pm On Apr 02

1 Like

Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by Greenfusion: 9:29pm On Apr 02
Wahala

2 Likes

Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by cyberpelumy(m): 9:29pm On Apr 02
strange happenings

18 Likes

Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by Nwaokunkpara: 9:30pm On Apr 02
Over pious people will square it to God or gods but it just a mere coincidence

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by phemmie06(m): 9:31pm On Apr 02
Maybe na payback time for the dead or the dead de vex

1 Like

Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by damoobaba: 9:31pm On Apr 02
Spirits on da beat.

7 Likes

Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by highchief1: 9:31pm On Apr 02
Gistmedia10:
At a burial ceremony in Nigeria, guests found themselves in a battle against a mysterious adversary: the wind. What was meant to be a solemn gathering to bid farewell to a loved one quickly turned into a chaotic scene as gusts of wind repeatedly wreaked havoc on the event. shocked

The ceremony took a dramatic turn when the wind picked up, sending canopies soaring into the air not once, not twice, but three times. Attendees, already grappling with the emotions of the occasion, were caught off guard as they scrambled to secure the flying structures.

many pll don’t attend burials then go just send u money make u go bury your dead.burial no be better thing.me now Dey hardly go.

2 Likes

Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by omowolewa: 9:32pm On Apr 02
You dont wait for that kind of wind that has no NIMET warning

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by techub: 9:32pm On Apr 02
How can you kill someone and still come for their burial

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by Oluwazeezu(m): 9:32pm On Apr 02
The gods are angry

1 Like

Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by Mumben(f): 9:33pm On Apr 02
I

1 Like

Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by ProudNigerian01: 9:33pm On Apr 02
It may be natural o and nothing spiritual about it but you see this naija wey we dey, we have seen things!!! In fact, we have seen so much that a lot of us have unconsciously tuned our mind to look at most things spiritually first before talking science.

Who say juju no dey never waka. This is the only place where people brag about how fetish they can be in broad day light.

It is serious risk to go out every day without a covering. Arrows are flying on the steady daily, because you aren't seeing them, you think nothing is happening.

There are powers believe it or not, good and bad, Light and darkness (I hope you don't get to confirm this the hard way) . The highest of these powers belong to Jesus Christ and both sides of the divide know.

Cover yourself in Jesus as you go out by praying, meditating on the word of God and keeping away from sins and sinful desires.

53 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by drololaaof: 9:33pm On Apr 02
Gistmedia10:

Where ,when is this ?
Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by phemmie06(m): 9:33pm On Apr 02
Peakdesign23:
I no understand the breeze o, why is it blowing on one side?πŸ˜‚

The breeze na linear equation breeze

4 Likes

Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by MrGerald(m): 9:34pm On Apr 02
It's simply Ikuku; hurricane

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by Tokshadeen: 9:34pm On Apr 02
Nwaokunkpara:

Shut up kid

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by Praktikals1000: 9:34pm On Apr 02
angry

1 Like

Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by Peakdesign23(m): 9:34pm On Apr 02
phemmie06:

The breeze na linear equation breeze
πŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by Mumben(f): 9:36pm On Apr 02
I have experienced a similar thing. Just as the vehicle carrying the corpse arrived the compound from the mortuary, a very powerful breeze fell a banana tree that showed no sign of weakness beforehand. I was very surprised that day

2 Likes

Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by Rexymania(m): 9:36pm On Apr 02
I experienced similar scenario when my dad died.

My Dad (of blessed memory) had trees falling, without strong wind or rain... Tree dey fall. Plantain dey fall... Our dog lost some 23 years plus now, we no see am... All the dog children die. He was really angry

5 Likes

Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by Negroid001(m): 9:37pm On Apr 02
Bad weather conditions and Burials are synonymous.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by fredoooooo: 9:38pm On Apr 02
Dem no go use their juju do good things or better their lives, na to destroy dem go fit use am do

5 Likes

Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by davies(m): 9:39pm On Apr 02
Nwaokunkpara:

You call this a mere coincidence

10 Likes

Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by DeepThroater: 9:39pm On Apr 02
Can only happen in the superstitious craven land of the bEasts.

1 Like

Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by fredoooooo: 9:41pm On Apr 02
Nwaokunkpara:
Its collabo not coincidence grin

1 Like

Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by Godsonkemz(m): 9:43pm On Apr 02
The spirit is not at rest. Perhaps died a sudden death or was killed

2 Likes

Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by Nwaokunkpara: 9:44pm On Apr 02
Tokshadeen:

Shut up kid

Open your mouth ancestor

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bride Presented With A Joystick Shaped Balloon At Her Bridal Shower / Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos / Bride Wears Red Sneakers For Her Wedding Ceremony (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.