Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Jos Building Collapse: Before And After Photos - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Jos Building Collapse: Before And After Photos (53076 Views)

5 Dead, 26 Rescued In Ochanja, Onitsha Market Building Collapse (Photos) / Owerri Collapsed Building: Before And After Photos / Many Pupils Still Trapped In Lagos School Building Collapse (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos Building Collapse: Before And After Photos by YoungLionken(m): 6:57am On Jul 17, 2019
9jaRealist:

Not entirely his fault as he is the product of the largely misogynistic culture that pervades Nigeria...
It takes truly intelligent and enlightened males to overcome such cultural disability, and the dude obviously isn't one. cheesy
>

Son, if you like her, simply let her know, instead of beating about the bush.

I simply said, SOME ladies misbehave when a man is trying to get their attention via social media. Is that too much for you to comprehend, or rather, is it a lie?

Don't be a wuss, be wise boy!
Re: Jos Building Collapse: Before And After Photos by xpac01(m): 7:05am On Jul 17, 2019
TIGRITIS:

Pls my comment is for house members in physical sciences, engineering inclusive.

Meanwhile, no where in my post did I rule out structural failure. It is also a factor.

Bruv, why not in good sense of practice just keep that your mouth shut.

Maybe we should expect all high rise buildings around the country to start giving up to gravitational force anytime soon.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jos Building Collapse: Before And After Photos by MaziOmenuko: 7:10am On Jul 17, 2019
TIGRITIS:
Actually, from the law of stability, the building is highly unstable. The centre of gravity is obviously too high and can easily lose stability.

So structural stability is dependent on centre of gravity? High rise buildings and skyscrapers towering over 100m high must not be in existence then. I hope you didn't study anything related to sciences because that would be an embarrassment.

post=80338281:

So Apt!

Smh!

1 Like

Re: Jos Building Collapse: Before And After Photos by MrBONE2(m): 7:21am On Jul 17, 2019
AdeMavrodi:
Nigerian youths, spend more time reading foreign prints. Try New York Times,CNN,BBC. Read positive progressive news that can develop you. We have junk journalism here.

grin

Re: Jos Building Collapse: Before And After Photos by Binhamid(m): 7:24am On Jul 17, 2019
This is so sad, may their soul rest in peace

We buy bitcoin at an amazing price call or message 08160953010
Re: Jos Building Collapse: Before And After Photos by adetayoonas(m): 7:56am On Jul 17, 2019
TIGRITIS:
Actually, from the law of stability, the building is highly unstable. The centre of gravity is obviously too high and can easily lose stability.

True talk
God bless you
It should have been a storey.
Even the first storey deck doesn't have enough cantilevers to withstand three storeys

2 Likes

Re: Jos Building Collapse: Before And After Photos by Seventy7kings: 8:57am On Jul 17, 2019
AdemolaA2:

Of what correlation is what you wrote here to the piece of information passed here ?
I tire o cheesy
Re: Jos Building Collapse: Before And After Photos by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 17, 2019
post=80338269:
Disaster in waiting...

Even the blind could see..

Many of such buildings abound in the state we are presently.

God save Nigerians from quack Building Contractors!
Zombie call daddy na!! angry
Why are you coming to wail.

I can see you hailing an ignorant buffoon like you. Both of you are embarrassments to zombiism
Re: Jos Building Collapse: Before And After Photos by Psoul(m): 9:02am On Jul 17, 2019
Hw can a tall building like dat have a narrow base.
Most of these architects seem to forget their elementary/basic physics.
The centre of gravity of this building will definitely fall outside the body of the building, thereby making it less stable. Placing the building on low equilibrium level.
Re: Jos Building Collapse: Before And After Photos by archat: 10:38am On Jul 17, 2019
ur fada yansh no get padlock.ur fada mes dey smel petrol
Re: Jos Building Collapse: Before And After Photos by MrCEO69(m): 11:49am On Jul 17, 2019
post=80338269:
Disaster in waiting...

Even the blind could see..

Many of such buildings abound in the state we are presently.

God save Nigerians from quack Building Contractors!
Eg. Buhari grin
Re: Jos Building Collapse: Before And After Photos by 9jaRealist: 1:12am On Jul 18, 2019
YoungLionken:
Son, if you like her, simply let her know, instead of beating about the bush.

I simply said, SOME ladies misbehave when a man is trying to get their attention via social media. Is that too much for you to comprehend, or rather, is it a lie?

Don't be a wuss, be wise boy!

I am neither your "son" nor indeed anyone's...
But thanks for exposing your assumptions to be just as misogynistic. SMH
>
Re: Jos Building Collapse: Before And After Photos by YoungLionken(m): 12:49pm On Jul 18, 2019
9jaRealist:

I am neither your "son" nor indeed anyone's...
But thanks for exposing your assumptions to be just as misogynistic. SMH
>

Did she still give you her number? If not you f-up, upon all the eye service.

Your incessant usage of the word "Misogynistic", suggests it could be your favorite word or your latest diction. Misogynistic my foot!
Re: Jos Building Collapse: Before And After Photos by 9jaRealist: 7:58pm On Jul 18, 2019
YoungLionken:
Did she still give you her number? If not you f-up, upon all the eye service.

Your incessant usage of the word "Misogynistic", suggests it could be your favorite word or your latest diction. Misogynistic my foot!

Even after pointing out the obvious you persist with obtuse ASSUMPTIONS...
But cannot blame someone raised obviously the product of a crude misogynistic (yes, misogynistic) and sexist upbringing. SMH
>

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State / Lockdown: Lekki Residents Sue Kayode Otitoju Over Influx Of "Miscreants" / Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.