Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,014 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS) (67680 Views)

Arthur Eze Buys 2019 Roll Royce (Photos) / Olu Okeowo N2 Billion Garage: 6 Rolls Royce, 4 Phantoms, 2 Ghosts, 1 Bentley / Kenyan Man Transforms Mercedes Benz To A Rolls Royce (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS) by xangerar: 2:18am On Jul 17, 2019
I thought Femi Otedola screamed out at DJ Cuppy for posing with his car? FO on the number plate even says it all. Well na she still get nah!
Re: 8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS) by romenna: 2:28am On Jul 17, 2019
oluwadabira111:
I swear poverty na bastard,i have to make my first billion by the age of 35 anyway anyhow cool
armed robbery and kidnapping loading.

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS) by mbhs139(m): 3:22am On Jul 17, 2019
chigoziri2403:
Their rolls royce their life
My camry my life
Life goes on

Their Rolls Royce, Their Life

Your Camry, Your Life

My Corrola Na-Leg, My Life

grin

6 Likes

Re: 8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS) by SODbaba2(m): 3:33am On Jul 17, 2019
8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce - and many others
Re: 8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:56am On Jul 17, 2019
BABANGBALI:
Rubbish I ate people showing off

Shut your mouth ozuor!
Re: 8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS) by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:02am On Jul 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Good evening my fellow Nairalanders,

Do you guys know that none of the 8 beautiful ladies are registered members of any FEMINIST group?

So, whenever you see a Nigerian FEMINIST especially the bittered and frustrated one's here, Just ask them this simple question;

"Do you have a Rolls Royce"?

LMFAO mad man
Re: 8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS) by Btruth: 4:07am On Jul 17, 2019
GOFRONT:
VANITY UPON VANITY
enviness..... hummm
Re: 8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS) by flowx(m): 4:19am On Jul 17, 2019
Car na car... I no go come kill myself. Life na jeje!

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS) by bjbjbj: 4:19am On Jul 17, 2019
What special about the so call car. Only in Nigeria you people celebrate criminal . Uber car for Canada.
Re: 8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS) by ireneidiva(f): 4:25am On Jul 17, 2019
Deicide:
Women wealth is always associated with the Men they are married to, what is their personal Achievement?
Did you read everuthing there?
Re: 8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS) by ireneidiva(f): 4:25am On Jul 17, 2019
Deicide:
Women wealth is always associated with the Men they are married to, what is their personal Achievement?
Did you read everything there?
Re: 8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS) by ireneidiva(f): 4:27am On Jul 17, 2019
Emu4life:
Is feminism a movement?? It is a failed movement then. You can't beat NATURE.
Your level of ignorance sha. It is because of the 'failed' movement that your daughter can drive. I hope you are aware? A lot of you don't even know what feminism means.

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS) by Prophetpeter(m): 4:37am On Jul 17, 2019
My leggedise Benz my joy
uote author=chigoziri2403 post=80338206]Their rolls royce their life
My camry my life
Life goes on [/quote]
Re: 8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:54am On Jul 17, 2019
Those are the ones u know, I know 2 guymen wives in dubai, Yes guy men, AKA yahoo buys who's wives own phantom.
Re: 8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:00am On Jul 17, 2019
SiobhanMeadow:

Nothing concerns nature here mr man.
It is a movement built on ideologies fighting archaic double standard societal construct.
Feminism is not a failed movement.
You need anti-virus
Re: 8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS) by nurex01(m): 5:06am On Jul 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Do you guys know that none of the 8 beautiful ladies are registered members of any FEMINIST group?

So, whenever you see a Nigerian FEMINIST especially the bittered and frustrated one's here, Just ask them this simple question;

grin
Re: 8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS) by BareFacedLies(m): 5:22am On Jul 17, 2019
oluwadabira111:
I swear poverty na bastard,i have to make my first billion by the age of 35 anyway anyhow cool

Any sensible lady around you should keep her pants locked up when not in use!
Re: 8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS) by BareFacedLies(m): 5:24am On Jul 17, 2019
bjbjbj:
What special about the so call car. Only in Nigeria you people celebrate criminal . Uber car for Canada.

Who does Uber with Rolls Royce?

Please show us pictorial evidence

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS) by PopeFlatino(m): 5:38am On Jul 17, 2019
Where is Regina Nwoko grin about she never turn to wonan
Re: 8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS) by CherryEntafiel: 5:48am On Jul 17, 2019
GOFRONT:
VANITY UPON VANITY

Because you no get money... lol Even poverty na vanity
Re: 8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS) by dante0147: 6:04am On Jul 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Oops that hurt! grin
Re: 8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS) by Bimpe29: 6:17am On Jul 17, 2019
Hajia Muinat Bola Shagaya is not a daughter of Emenike Mobbo and the list is not valid without Mrs Folorunsho Alakija.
Bola Shagaya is from Ilorin and daughter of Mallam Babakini.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS) by StoneLucifer: 6:33am On Jul 17, 2019
Deicide:

Exactly what is in my mind.. :- undecided

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS) by Jaqenhghar: 6:39am On Jul 17, 2019
Villageppl:

Do you have a Rolls Royce or equivalent, to be lazily masturbating over feminism like this instead of working hard to acquire one?
To him that is some scientific proof that feminists dont become succesful. That is the beer parlour intellectualism thay has become rife in that dump.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS) by seedsower(m): 6:45am On Jul 17, 2019
My wife is joining that list soon. Congratulations to them and to her in advance.

AutoJoshNG:

They are women of immense wealth and great influence.

Some of them are married to extremely moneyed men. Some, by dint of entrepreneurial prowess, are able to acquire for themselves the finer things of life, some of which include, arguably, the ultimate luxury machine in the automotive world – the Rolls Royce.

These 8 beautiful Nigerian women have one thing in common; they are all proud owners of the Rolls Royce brand of automobile.

Cherry Igbinedion

Lady Cherry Igbinedion is married to the famous Benin Businessman, Chief Gabriel Igbinedion, the Esama of Benin.

The Co-founder of Igbinedion Group of Schools owns a customized 2012 Rolls Royce Phantom Drophead.

The luxury car is a 60th birthday gift given to her by her husband in 2012.

Her wealthy husband who is the chairman/Group Managing Director of Okada Group of Companies; is a collector of Rolls Royces.

The 2012 Royce Phantom Drophead was reported to have cost him about N83 million naira.

Fifi Ejindu

Fifi Ekanem Ejindu is a Nigerian style icon. The Abuja-based architect is the great-granddaughter of King James Ekpo Bassey of Cobham Town in Calabar.

In 2013, she gifted herself a Rolls-Royce Ghost to mark her 51st birthday.

The car with an expansive front grille is said to stretch about 212.6 inches from the bonnet to the boot.

The car was reported to have costs her N30 million

Gladys Ndubuisi-Kanu

Gladys Ndubuisi-Kanu is a former First Lady of Lagos and Imo state. She is the wife of Admiral Godwin Ndubuisi-Kanu (Rtd.),

In 2014, she acquired for herself a brand new 2014 Rolls-Royce Phantom.

It was reported that the luxury vehicle, with an extended wheelbase, set her back by a whooping N120million.

Bola Shagaya

Hajia Bola Shagaya is considered as one of the richest women in Africa.

The 59-year-old fashion enthusiast is the daughter of Emenike Mobo, a Nigerian Public Servant and Adut Makur, a Sudanese seamstress.

The astute business-woman owns several Rolls Royces. They include a Rolls-Royce Ghost, which cost her about $250, 000, and a Rolls Royce Phantom with registration number FQ 440 ABJ.

Bola Shagaya is also popular for giving out Rolls Royce as gifts.

On Saturday, November 13, 2010, her son, Sheriff, and his then-fiancé, Maryam, rode to their wedding ceremony in a brand new Rolls Royce Phantom – a wedding gift that cost Bola Shagaya a whopping $380,000.

She also gifted the Emir of Kano, Emir Sanusi Lamido, with a brand new Rolls Royce Phantom. She and the Emir of Kano were former classmate at ABU, Zaria (1978-1981).

Asba Ayiri-Emami

Asba Ayiri-Emami is the wife of Delta state-based billionaire business-man and politician, Ayiri Emami.

Asba is a businesswoman and fashion enthusiast. She runs a fashion boutique called the House of Asba in Delta state.

She owns a customized Rolls Royce Phantom Drophead.

On Thursday, October 23, 2014, her husband gifted her with the expensive car.

The husband who has a number of Rolls Royces of his own presented her with the car with a 24-carat gold bonnet ornament – Spirit of Ecstasy, and a number plate that bore her name.

The Rolls Royce was reported to have cost him about $470,000 (N75.2m).

Timi Bramor

Timi Bramor is the first wife of Warri-based billionaire business, Kenneth Bramor.

In August 2018, she received a gift of a Rolls Royce from her husband.

The gift came barely 9 months after her husband took a second wife.

Several reports claim that her husband bought the luxury car for her in a bid to compensate her for all the hurt he caused her when he married the second wife in November 2017.

Juliet Okonkwo

Juliet Okonkwo is married to popular socialite and CEO of Five Star Music Group, Emeka Okonkwo, famously known as E-money.

Juliet Okonkwo is a proud owner of a Rolls Royce Phantom.

She got this surprise early Christmas gift in December 2018.

Her husband, in a social media post, announced the gift which he said was a mark of gratitude for her support for him through these years.

DJ Cuppy

Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola is a famous Nigerian Disc Jockey. Professionally, she is known as DJ Cuppy.

Cuppy, who is the daughter of Nigerian business mogul, Femi Otedola, won Best Female DJ at the 2015 Nigerian Entertainment Award.

The 26-year-old DJ Cuppy owns a brand new customized 2019 Rolls Royce Phantom VIII.

On January 25, 2019, she announced via her Instagram handle the acquisition of the luxury car.

In the post, she wrote: “After a 13-month wait, finally picked up my new specially built order! Florence Ote #NewYearNewRide.”

The luxury vehicle is estimated to cost about N162 million.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/8-nigerian-women-that-own-rolls-royce-photos/

Re: 8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS) by wayodude(m): 6:48am On Jul 17, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

Jealousy, jealousy.

Haha funny dude.

If you feel this thread is of any benefit to you the impoverished masses, even in terms of entertainment value, then you are not a very clever fellow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS) by anonimi: 6:51am On Jul 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Do you know if any of the eight ladies has made any consistent contribution towards making their country less of a shittyhole nation of fantastically corrupt hypocrites whose criminal reputation has made them unwelcome in the UK
One rich fool in the midst of six paupers makes all of them seven paupers.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3401521_cannoteatmoney_jpegaebb2a352ae295fc9aa7a61c24b4203c

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS) by anonimi: 6:55am On Jul 17, 2019
Deicide:

undecided lipsrsealed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4273539_fbimg1472991509128_jpega41416663f46d9694b9293059e01401c

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS) by naijadrivablog: 6:56am On Jul 17, 2019
Cuppy doesnt have a Rolls Royce. That is her father's. @autojosh
Re: 8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS) by anonimi: 6:59am On Jul 17, 2019
tealaw:
One common thing about all these women, them no wait for sugar daddy to come buy for them.

Did you read the OP

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS) by anonimi: 6:59am On Jul 17, 2019
naijadrivablog:
Cuppy doesnt have a Rolls Royce. That is her father's. @autojosh

Is she a liar

Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola is a famous Nigerian Disc Jockey. Professionally, she is known as DJ Cuppy.

Cuppy, who is the daughter of Nigerian business mogul, Femi Otedola, won Best Female DJ at the 2015 Nigerian Entertainment Award.

The 26-year-old DJ Cuppy owns a brand new customized 2019 Rolls Royce Phantom VIII.

On January 25, 2019, she announced via her Instagram handle the acquisition of the luxury car.

In the post, she wrote: “After a 13-month wait, finally picked up my new specially built order! Florence Ote #NewYearNewRide.”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS) by logik29(m): 7:04am On Jul 17, 2019
GOFRONT:
VANITY UPON VANITY
if cuppy dey drive for road na con see u stop to give u a ride.shey u no go enter??.dis talk sef wey u talk na VANITY sef too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Cars You Can’t Afford Even With Monthly N5m Savings For 5 Years / My Car Alloy Rims Before And After Pimping / Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.