Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS) (67734 Views)

Arthur Eze Buys 2019 Roll Royce (Photos) / Olu Okeowo N2 Billion Garage: 6 Rolls Royce, 4 Phantoms, 2 Ghosts, 1 Bentley / Kenyan Man Transforms Mercedes Benz To A Rolls Royce (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS) by yesloaded: 7:10am On Jul 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Good evening my fellow Nairalanders,

Do you guys know that none of the 8 beautiful ladies are registered members of any FEMINIST group?

So, whenever you see a Nigerian FEMINIST especially the bittered and frustrated one's here, Just ask them this simple question;

"Do you have a Rolls Royce"?
grin

When you think you've seen it all on nairaland
Re: 8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS) by chigoziri2403(m): 7:23am On Jul 17, 2019
Philpham:

Poor boy
rich boy quoting a poor boy on poor man's Nairaland
Re: 8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS) by RulerIAm(m): 7:43am On Jul 17, 2019
What of Linda na?? I thought she bought one for her son.
Re: 8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS) by Mrsaviour(m): 7:46am On Jul 17, 2019
All this women on this list... is either they were from a rich family or married rich men(billionaire)
hmm... I rest my case
Re: 8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 17, 2019
SiobhanMeadow:

Nothing concerns nature here mr man.
It is a movement built on ideologies fighting archaic double standard societal construct.
Feminism is not a failed movement.
it is bullshit
Re: 8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS) by naijadrivablog: 7:52am On Jul 17, 2019
anonimi:

Is she a liar

Maybe hype.

compare pictures and judge

Who uses "FO" or "F.Ote$"? Her Dad.

See cuppy's customised number plates on her cars. Think about it, why use this number that has been seen on her father's cars

@autojosh

1 Share

Re: 8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 17, 2019
Xavfra:
it is bullshit
Like you cheesy
Re: 8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS) by olalekeadeola(f): 8:01am On Jul 17, 2019
To all those who are interested in new opportunities.
GOOD NEWS!

Become a data reseller using Payscribe , also get a chargeback when you buy Airtime for your customers...

payscribe.ng also gives commission when you renew your GOTV, DSTV, STARTIMES, as well as when you pay your ELECTRICITY Bills (EEDC, PHED, Ikeja, BEDC ...)

Try [url]payscribe.ng[/url] today.

REGISTRATION IS FREE AND NO HIDDEN CHARGE
Re: 8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 17, 2019
SiobhanMeadow:

Like you cheesy
C mumu feminist
If u nid sense i will give u
Re: 8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS) by tofolo(m): 8:08am On Jul 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Do you guys know that none of the 8 beautiful ladies are registered members of any FEMINIST group?

So, whenever you see a Nigerian FEMINIST especially the bittered and frustrated one's here, Just ask them this simple question;

my nigga......... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 17, 2019
Xavfra:

C mumu feminist
If u nid sense i will give u
You are a mumu likewise.
You have nothing to give and offer so manage the one you have left.
Sense is far from you.
Now gerrout.

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS) by Nakedwire635(m): 8:19am On Jul 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:

You make sense. Simple truth.
Re: 8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS) by NnamdiN: 8:50am On Jul 17, 2019
AutoJoshNG:
Checkout 40 Nigerians That Own Rolls-Royces. Read about it HERE
Lady Ichechi Okonkwo owns one too. She's wife to Dr Kennedy Okonkwo from Ojoto .

You're welcome
Re: 8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS) by jahswill99: 9:11am On Jul 17, 2019
july giveaway. get your wireless earpod @2500 with free shipping in lagos(main land) call or whatsapp 08103924207

Re: 8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS) by anonimi: 9:17am On Jul 17, 2019
wayodude:
This is the most stupid thread to ever grace nairaland.

I can't agree with you more.
Thanks boss.
Poverty stricken women until they show what they have done meaningfully for their societies like the rich whites do to make everyone in their society comfortable and respected to be held in awe by the half-evolved folks on the dark continent.
Is there any chance that we can get it right together

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4207170_fbimg1469018943096_jpeg2e87af2b28b00dc62a4dbf71ba6f4cf7

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS) by ireneidiva(f): 9:35am On Jul 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:

What is it about feminism(the movement that made it possible for your sisters to go to school and drive like men) that scares you?

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS) by Wwildcard(m): 9:36am On Jul 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Re: 8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS) by magzey: 11:49am On Jul 17, 2019
chigoziri2403:
Their rolls royce their life
My camry my life
Life goes on
That's true my Guy. Hausa proverbs says with your short Cutlass you no go wait for the one with long cutlass to finish cutting and borrow me after.
Re: 8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS) by chigoziri2403(m): 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2019
magzey:

That's true my Guy. Hausa proverbs says with your short Cutlass you no go wait for the one with long cutlass to finish cutting and borrow me after.
on point brother, let's manage what we have now, and hope for a better future
Re: 8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS) by KomonSense: 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:

your sense is too much jareeee...
Re: 8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS) by DjQris(m): 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2019
meanwhile some men in my village low key gifted their wives ROLLS ROYCE anyhow and you're here talking what i dunno. Abeg k'am nu ihe biko
Re: 8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS) by tealaw(m): 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2019
anonimi:

Did you read the OP

I'm not even gonna reply u.
Re: 8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS) by joinnow: 8:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
Op you have forgotten Linda's Muslanne

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Cars You Can’t Afford Even With Monthly N5m Savings For 5 Years / My Car Alloy Rims Before And After Pimping / Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.