Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Buhari Orders Immediate Payment Of N30,000 Minimum Wage - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders Immediate Payment Of N30,000 Minimum Wage (43154 Views)

President Tinubu Directs Immediate Payment Of Entitlements Owed Dead Soldiers / Elections Postponement: FG Orders Immediate Payment Of February Salaries / FG Proposes N24,000 Minimum Wage; States N20,000; NLC Wants N30,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders Immediate Payment Of N30,000 Minimum Wage by RichBoy247: 7:29am On Jul 17, 2019
Cryomancer:
Another Twitter Order without implementation.

-Same way he ordered the tankers to leave the streets of Lagos but till now, they still occupy Lagos roads.

-Same way he ordered IG of police to go to Benue but instead the IG was flexing life in Abuja

-Same way he ordered chief of army staff to go to borno and the man went elsewhere

-Same way he ordered the investigation of kano governor and went to Poland to endorse same governor.

Please wake me up when he has finished his Ordering service.

Some people are born sad, but some attend/achieve sadness, bitterness and misery by their own hands. This miscreant fall into both categories. He is naturally sad, angry, bitter, depressed and suicidal. The only solution to his life is Sniper Humanicide. the world would be free of one more nincompoop.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Immediate Payment Of N30,000 Minimum Wage by Henrichemeka(m): 7:34am On Jul 17, 2019
Without the date for commencement? That is nonsense
Re: Buhari Orders Immediate Payment Of N30,000 Minimum Wage by Olamigenius(m): 8:19am On Jul 17, 2019
Now 3times, 4 to go.

Re: Buhari Orders Immediate Payment Of N30,000 Minimum Wage by omipatoranking(m): 8:21am On Jul 17, 2019
planetx13:
This should be the most sensible statement i have heard in the past 4 years from our promise and fail government...... hope it's implemented asap.... las las na better country we want ...... as long as we have LIFE, let us have HOPE.....

Ciao
Mafiaso
Re: Buhari Orders Immediate Payment Of N30,000 Minimum Wage by MoveOn7: 9:31am On Jul 17, 2019
But the template for the salary payment nko
Re: Buhari Orders Immediate Payment Of N30,000 Minimum Wage by namiji2598: 9:53am On Jul 17, 2019
liverpool72:
make I go mama Nkechi shop go collect on credit money Don come
u go wait u go tire, na u go pay gan❤️❤️❤️❤️����

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Immediate Payment Of N30,000 Minimum Wage by buggylord(m): 9:57am On Jul 17, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

Something tells me you are Igbo, you are negative when Buhari does something bad and that is understandable but what I don't understand is your negativity when he does something good
Bro the ish here is that the implementation is not holistic.. And for how long will the negotiations continue.. Hmmm.. God help us o
Re: Buhari Orders Immediate Payment Of N30,000 Minimum Wage by buggylord(m): 9:59am On Jul 17, 2019
iswallker:
Who earns less than 30k on contiss ll and conhess.. undecided

Those positions do not exist in the university - they have been outsourced.. undecided

Grade levels 7 to 17 will get minimum wage from date agreement is reached.. undecided what a scam.. undecided
my brother the scam no be here o

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Immediate Payment Of N30,000 Minimum Wage by AlexJustin(m): 10:31am On Jul 17, 2019
will corpers be affected?
Re: Buhari Orders Immediate Payment Of N30,000 Minimum Wage by sterlingD(m): 10:44am On Jul 17, 2019
Cryomancer:
Another Twitter Order without implementation.
-Same way he ordered the tankers to leave the streets of Lagos but till now, they still occupy Lagos roads.
-Same way he ordered IG of police to go to Benue but instead the IG was flexing life in Abuja
-Same way he ordered chief of army staff to go to borno and the man went elsewhere
-Same way he ordered the investigation of kano governor and went to Poland to endorse same governor.
Please wake me up when he has finished his Ordering service.
Na true let the workers be careful before tomorrow he can wake up and say he not know that he agreed to the new minimum wage of N30,000.00 and that he did not know that he gave directive for the implementation.
Re: Buhari Orders Immediate Payment Of N30,000 Minimum Wage by Akinyemi325: 8:25pm On Jul 18, 2019
Level 1 to 7 junior staff will get, 66% increament. for example: if your gross salary is 26000 then multiply 26000 by 0.66 + 26000 = your new salary.Buhari is a very good president.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari / APC Wins 2 Senatorial Seats, 6 House Of Reps Seats In Osun, / Former President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From United Kingdom (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.