Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,283 members, 7,954,115 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:36 PM

Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19 - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19 (23651 Views)

Beyonce’s Lion King Album Flopped In The UK After Being Downloaded Just 949 Time / Burna Boy To Release His 'African Giant' Album (Track List) / Beyonce The Lion King: The Gift Album Is Out! - Stream And Download On Itunes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19 by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 17, 2019
Where Davido?
Re: Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19 by Ritaokafor(f): 10:57am On Jul 17, 2019
Good one, at least 9ja is being portrayed in a good way to the world. Ride on,9ja is proud of you artist (e)s.
Re: Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19 by eddybongo101: 10:57am On Jul 17, 2019
grin grin
Soso990240:
I hope the Africans in d Tracks had their full verse? Not the type of feature wey Kanye West, Pusha T and d Good music artists featured D'banj.. Nigga just shouted 'ooohhh ooohh, eehh eehhh' and dat was D'banj's verse. or d one Drake did to Wizkid in 'One Dance', like he was hiding Wizkid's real voice.
Re: Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19 by talk2hb1(m): 10:57am On Jul 17, 2019
Anty Beyioci ti ko Orin Aladidun!!!
Re: Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19 by cassbeat(m): 10:59am On Jul 17, 2019
She should have featured sarkodie instead of shatta wale... Well what do I know set?

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19 by ogbosike: 10:59am On Jul 17, 2019
Ndi uka Ekwensu.... Thats how they welcome new members....
Re: Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19 by Deepfeel(m): 11:00am On Jul 17, 2019
Now I understand why that Kenyan Lady is so pained grin
Re: Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19 by akdjr(m): 11:00am On Jul 17, 2019
I can imagine the combination of Beyonce and Yemi Alade.�. Not hating on her but truth is her verse might just be as wack as "Johnny" anyway congrat to her. Whenever I hear that her remix with RR on radio I turn off the radio immediately or change the station.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19 by DonBenny77(m): 11:02am On Jul 17, 2019
deepwater:
i tell people SHATTA WALE got some talents....just that his rough past is over powering him.

DAVIDO no dey list? QueeN B does not want any one singing about My Father My Daddy My Baba OLOWO 30 BILLION grin grin grin grin grin

Shatta wale is good and very influential in GH. shatta movement is the largest movement with is cult-like followers it's a good strategy by bee, thugs, streetboys and the dreadlock rastas in the zongo will appreciate her album as well
Re: Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19 by Rilley(m): 11:07am On Jul 17, 2019
deepwater:
i tell people SHATTA WALE got some talents....just that his rough past is over powering him.

DAVIDO no dey list? QueeN B does not want any one singing about My Father My Daddy My Baba OLOWO 30 BILLION grin grin grin grin grin
Shut up!

3 Likes

Re: Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19 by DBossNG(m): 11:10am On Jul 17, 2019
nijabazaar:
I love Beyonce hohaa

If i have my way, i will bio-engineer a virus that will embed into her core genetic makeup , so that She wont age.

Beyonce of Baby boy ft Sean paul....chai.

Here are the top five women i wish wont age or i will develop an anti-aging formular for

My Mother....i now see crow-feet around her eyes and it saddens me alot

Beyonce.....the births adding weight to her frame

Genny.....yes, dear genny is feeling gravity pulls

Charlize Theron....charlize in Bank Job or the devils advocate was a real stunner but her face is hardening now. Age oooo

My future Wife.....havent met her yet but she is somewhere there, probably a Caucasian of Spanish descent or A Navajo indian.

Fantasy!
Re: Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19 by Nathdoug201: 11:11am On Jul 17, 2019
Richmondofficia:

she doesn't need frog voice
hahahahaha
Re: Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19 by tociano009(m): 11:18am On Jul 17, 2019
deepwater:

Melisa by shata wale is my new jamz, just bamm
Re: Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19 by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 17, 2019
She's just using Africans to make sales, where in Africa has she been to? She keeps deceiving the gullible ones!
Re: Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19 by nicepoker101(m): 11:23am On Jul 17, 2019
Officialgarri:
Only those of us who grew up watching lion King around 2002 will appreciate this movie.

Those times when sunday school in children church will play it for us
I just can't wait to be King.
Re: Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19 by nicepoker101(m): 11:26am On Jul 17, 2019
Elbone2:
Every where i see Lion King I see Beyonce...The Lion King i knew was all about Simba...Nala is just one of the least interesting of all...Not hating tho just wondering if she played simba.
zazu take nala home I gotta teach my son a lesson.
Re: Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19 by OKorowanta: 11:34am On Jul 17, 2019
King Beyonce
Re: Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19 by meme98: 11:35am On Jul 17, 2019
nijabazaar:
I love Beyonce hohaa

If i have my way, i will bio-engineer a virus that will embed into her core genetic makeup , so that She wont age.

Here are the top five women i wish wont age or i will develop an anti-aging formular for

Charlize Theron....charlize in Bank Job or the devils advocate was a real stunner but her face is hardening now. Age oooo

My future Wife.....havent met her yet but she is somewhere there, probably a Caucasian of Spanish descent or A Navajo indian.

Wetin b hohaa
Re: Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19 by nijabazaar: 11:38am On Jul 17, 2019
DBossNG:

Fantasy!

If you dont dream, you cant live...
Re: Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19 by nijabazaar: 11:39am On Jul 17, 2019
meme98:

Wetin b hohaa

An exclamation!
Re: Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19 by OmayieHenry(m): 11:40am On Jul 17, 2019
After premiere. We are waiting for free download.
anslemkel:
Good development.

How far man. DM 08065166658
Re: Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19 by tony5(m): 11:41am On Jul 17, 2019
Elbone2:
Every where i see Lion King I see Beyonce...The Lion King i knew was all about Simba...Nala is just one of the least interesting of all...Not hating tho just wondering if she played simba.
Pumba And Timon Are My Favourite Characters
Re: Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19 by XchUskY4u(m): 11:46am On Jul 17, 2019
OLAMIDE
Re: Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19 by seunmohmoh(f): 11:50am On Jul 17, 2019
EzeFund:
Overhyped movie
ok
Re: Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19 by Drwords(m): 11:52am On Jul 17, 2019
BuhariNaWah:
Abeg carry your illuminati body commot here

Most Reverend high bishop father priest G.O

Thank you sir

4 Likes

Re: Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19 by nototribalist: 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2019
deepwater:

shatta wale ke? Abeg stop the joke. Let's wait and see how he will sound, cos all he does is noise.

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19 by joshjc(m): 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2019
PaulSimon2020:
She's just using Africans to make sales, where in Africa has she been to? She keeps deceiving the gullible ones!
naija

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19 by biggie73(m): 12:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
All these Nigerian collaborations are always wack. So why waste my time.

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19 by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2019
joshjc:
naija
2006? grin grin
Re: Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19 by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 17, 2019
Mandynews:
Beyoncé’s Lion King project, Lion King: The Gift, is comprised of 14 all-new original tracks. Besides Beyoncé, Lion King: The Gift will also include work from Kendrick Lamar, Pharrell, JAY-Z, Childish Gambino, 070 Shake, Tierra Whack, Burna Boy, Jessie Reyez, WizKid and more. Beyoncé and Jay-Z’s daughter Blue Ivy Carter is also featured on the tracklists, with credits on “Brown Skin Girl.”

You can take a look at the tracklist for Beyoncé’s The Lion King: The Gift album below.

The Lion King: The Gift is scheduled to see release on July 19, while the actual film will debut in theaters on July 18

Beyoncé – The Lion King: The Gift(Tracklist)
Beyoncé, “Bigger”
Beyoncé, “Find Your Way Back (Circle of Life)”
Tekno / Yemi Alade / Mr. Eazi, “Don’t Jealous Me”
Burna Boy, “Ja Ara E”
Beyoncé / Kendrick Lamar, “The Nile”
Beyoncé / JAY-Z / Childish Gambino, “Mood 4 Eva”
Salatiel / Pharrell / Beyoncé, “Water”
Blue Ivy Carter / SAINt JHN / WizKid / Beyoncé, “Brown Skin Girl”
Tiwa Savage / Mr. Eazi, “Keys to the Kingdom”
Beyoncé, “Otherside”
Beyoncé / Shatta Wale, “Already”
Tierra Whack / Beyoncé / Busiswa / Yemi Alade / Moonchild Sanelly, “My Power”
070 Shake / Jessie Reyez, “Scar”
Beyoncé, “Spirit”

Source; https://mandynews.com/beyonces-the-lion-king-the-gift-to-release-july-19-see-tracklist/

Where's Naira Marley now!
My guy for increase streaming for this piece...mehn!
Marlians grin grin grin
Re: Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19 by Kosy79(f): 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2019
nijabazaar:
I love Beyonce hohaa

For liking and saying nice things about my Beyoncé may God bless you and put you on Forbes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky Gate Man Jacob Hyped On Mc Galaxy New Song - "Jacurb Dance" (audio) / Reuben Abati Vs Banky W: A Must Read! / Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.