Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19 - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19 (23410 Views)

Beyonce’s Lion King Album Flopped In The UK After Being Downloaded Just 949 Time / Burna Boy To Release His 'African Giant' Album (Track List) / Beyonce The Lion King: The Gift Album Is Out! - Stream And Download On Itunes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19 by Ezyp(m): 1:22pm On Jul 17, 2019
Officialgarri:
Only those of us who grew up watching lion King around 2002 will appreciate this movie.

Those times when sunday school in children church will play it for us
Lion king was 1994.
Re: Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19 by ugnoble: 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
utenwuson:
Beyonce ft davido...... Baddest

On a serious note, we have sensible artist like bez, falz, Simi, praiz but no, Beyonce want to ridicule us by featuring wizkid to be shouting yee yeh, soko soko, totori mi one time toh, totori mi two times toh toh, totori mi three times toh toh toh...
Or the ever unwitting lyrics of yemi alade.. Kpo Kpo Kpo, kpakun, kpalambo

Abi this useless tekno, with him wack kpakuru kpa ka,

God we are finish... Africa to the world... Only burna tiwa and eazi will do us proud.....

You Forgot Brymo, dude is just underrated.

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19 by dantrillion: 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2019
OBO matter no dey funny me shal, the funniest part of it is dat those south afrika wack musicians no follow dey too...AkA will kill himself for this one
Re: Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19 by Amanyanabo(m): 5:39pm On Jul 17, 2019
utenwuson:
Beyonce ft davido...... Baddest

On a serious note, we have sensible artist like bez, falz, Simi, praiz but no, Beyonce want to ridicule us by featuring wizkid to be shouting yee yeh, soko soko, totori mi one time toh, totori mi two times toh toh, totori mi three times toh toh toh...
Or the ever unwitting lyrics of yemi alade.. Kpo Kpo Kpo, kpakun, kpalambo

Abi this useless tekno, with him wack kpakuru kpa ka,

God we are finish... Africa to the world... Only burna tiwa and eazi will do us proud.....
My fears as well, there are other intelligent singers out there. I'm wondering what teckno, yemi alade and wiz kid lyrics will be lyk. Come on there is Johnny Drille, Adekunle Gold, Nneka, Nonso Amadi, Asa, Bez. These guys are super talented dem no dey sing kpangolo music

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19 by dshort12: 5:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
deepwater:
i tell people SHATTA WALE got some talents....just that his rough past is over powering him.

DAVIDO no dey list? QueeN B does not want any one singing about My Father My Daddy My Baba OLOWO 30 BILLION grin grin grin grin grin
..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19 by Sirwallace(m): 8:04pm On Jul 17, 2019
BuhariNaWah:
Abeg carry your illuminati body commot here

It is 2019 and you still believe in illuminati?
Bros, this mentality and philosophy is what makes black nation primitive as it look today.

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19 by funlord(m): 5:34pm On Jul 22, 2019
EzeFund:
Overhyped movie

Dominique

Have you handled this crook yet?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Skepta - Tony Montana Ft Portable Mp3 Music Download + Lyrics / The Top Artists Majorly Involved In The Promotion Of Nigerian Music To The World / Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.