Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Ophia Momodu Flaunts Her Banging Bikini Ass In New Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ophia Momodu Flaunts Her Banging Bikini Ass In New Photos (2227 Views)

Boobs & Ass All On Display!! Amara Flaunts Her Banging Body,you Will Love To See / Checkout My Fat Kpomo!! Moet Abebe Shows Off Her Banging Bod In Sexy New Photo / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ophia Momodu Flaunts Her Banging Bikini Ass In New Photos by nigeriapenmedia: 12:46am On Jul 17, 2019

Sophia Momodu, the mother of singer Davido’s first child, Imade Adeleke, took to Instagram to put her banging bikini body on display during a recent outing with her friends.

See More Of Her Ass Photos Here: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/sophia-momodu-flaunts-her-banging-bikini-body-in-new-photos-html/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ophia Momodu Flaunts Her Banging Bikini Ass In New Photos by Isobug: 8:03am On Jul 17, 2019
Dirty
Re: Ophia Momodu Flaunts Her Banging Bikini Ass In New Photos by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 17, 2019
PLEASE, Don't complain about these NOWADAYS LADIES, just phuck as much as you can...
Enjoy them while the STOCKS last.
That's what they are meant for.
GOOD they just realized that...

But, protect yourself as well....
Since Most are now TRASHCANS ....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Hello Ajah / I Want To Commit Suicide Help / I'm Gonna Kill Someone Very Soon!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.