Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Man Raises Alarm After Buying "Not For Sale" USAID Donated Mosquito Net At Lekki - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Raises Alarm After Buying "Not For Sale" USAID Donated Mosquito Net At Lekki (28647 Views)

Lady Raises Alarm After Failed Nose Surgery In Lagos (pic/video) / Do You Sleep Under An Insecticide-treated Mosquito Net? / Man Raises Alarm Over Alleged Vaccination Of Babies With Expired Drugs At UCH Ib (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Raises Alarm After Buying "Not For Sale" USAID Donated Mosquito Net At Lekki by Kobicove(m): 7:14am On Jul 17, 2019
Nigerians do this all the time
Re: Man Raises Alarm After Buying "Not For Sale" USAID Donated Mosquito Net At Lekki by press9ja: 7:15am On Jul 17, 2019
We’ve been buying it since kingdom come
Re: Man Raises Alarm After Buying "Not For Sale" USAID Donated Mosquito Net At Lekki by martineverest(m): 7:16am On Jul 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:
That's his own problem...

Here's my own grievance;

Condom is now 3 inside the pack instead of 4 and this Lifeless government just lock up, nobody dey talk about am.
this is why nigerian youth are usless
Re: Man Raises Alarm After Buying "Not For Sale" USAID Donated Mosquito Net At Lekki by martineverest(m): 7:18am On Jul 17, 2019
Sheunma:
It's everywhere. I'm beginning to think every Nigerian has a propensity for corrupt if opportunity presents itself, myself inclusive. Where I work, drugs given to us for free by big time pharma companies to help patients who can't afford are being sold cos oga at the top said so. The thing piss me off so much I stole the drugs and give it out for free secretly as it should anyway.
tomorrow,your oga will blame the government,where as he is part of the corrupt system

2 Likes

Re: Man Raises Alarm After Buying "Not For Sale" USAID Donated Mosquito Net At Lekki by tiwiex(m): 7:19am On Jul 17, 2019
IMASTEX:
What a country. And when they blacklist Nigeria from such programme, people will cry foul.

Making money at all cost is now the culture. Thanks to religious houses who have redefined God's blessings to be money. Thereby restructuring the societal believes.

I only pity those still having hope in Nigeria.

I think religious houses have done more harm than good. Every good thing happened through a miracle for being faithful to God. Every bad thing is the reverse. None was caused by human beings. There lies the problem. Majority of Nigerians blame God rather than man for the problems they have.

1 Like

Re: Man Raises Alarm After Buying "Not For Sale" USAID Donated Mosquito Net At Lekki by kenmaro: 7:21am On Jul 17, 2019
MobilityExpress:
Is it not Nigeria again? Something that was fully paid for by the USAID agency and giving out free to be distributed free, they will divert and sell it out at outrageous amount. Even the blood of Jesus and the anointing of God that they received free to distribute free, some Nigerian pastors are selling it. Imagine what's going on in IDP camps, they might be selling the donated food and shelter to the victims, and their stories of oppression of victims in those camps must be true. On judgment day, Nigeria own go dey separate. Too much wickedness in the land.

Sometimes, i tend to blame these foriegn donor governments and NGOs for also helping to encourage corruption in Nigeria. It is already glaring that our leaders are very corrupt, greedy, and wicked, yet foreign donors and NGOs still donate funds/aids through our government knowing fully that such will be embezzled. That makes me see both the donor and our government as birds of same feather. You know someone is a sure criminal yet you transact through him. Rather, these NGOs should donate and give directly to their target by distributing directly through their ground staffs who will be highly supervised to check any abnormality. Also, foreign government donors should stop giving funds to our government for developmental projects. They should contract such projects directly to professional organisation's who will execute the project on their behalf with notification of intent to the Nigerian government under the supervision of both donor government and Nigerian government. Eg., If Germany wants to assist with some construction donation to Nigeria, it could do so by contracting the project to Julius Berger for direct execution while German and Nigeria government supervises. This way, our leaders will see foreign aids/funds coming in but they won't touch the cash. "You don't give a fish to a cat for a keep or an errand".

2 Likes

Re: Man Raises Alarm After Buying "Not For Sale" USAID Donated Mosquito Net At Lekki by semyman: 7:21am On Jul 17, 2019
What do you expect when it's Ebeano
Na Dem

1 Like

Re: Man Raises Alarm After Buying "Not For Sale" USAID Donated Mosquito Net At Lekki by Dredgemaster(m): 7:24am On Jul 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Here's my own grievance;

Condom is now 3 inside the pack instead of 4 and this Lifeless government just lock up, nobody dey talk about am.
. I strongly believe pure water sachet can also do the job, pls contact the NPF for user manuals grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Raises Alarm After Buying "Not For Sale" USAID Donated Mosquito Net At Lekki by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:30am On Jul 17, 2019
orisumibare1:
Was he blind when he was buying it?
were you blind when you were reading through? Read again

2 Likes

Re: Man Raises Alarm After Buying "Not For Sale" USAID Donated Mosquito Net At Lekki by Hoodbilonia: 7:31am On Jul 17, 2019
anonimi:

.......to a place where people like you and their ancestors are daily working to improve as they worked on their society in the past?
You are on to a long thing.
They will continue to treat you and your likes as the shittyhole people that you have chosen to be.
Why can't you do your own bit to fix your country

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4916463_img1217_jpegf36bc6f0e3954883e8b3b5a692deed65

Re: Man Raises Alarm After Buying "Not For Sale" USAID Donated Mosquito Net At Lekki by JustNiyi2(m): 7:32am On Jul 17, 2019
Them no wan make you kill yourself shey na food
JasonScoolari:

Here's my own grievance;

1 Like

Re: Man Raises Alarm After Buying "Not For Sale" USAID Donated Mosquito Net At Lekki by Godwin2am(m): 7:43am On Jul 17, 2019
David14fd:
Nigeria
GUY I NEED BOOKING FOR TODAY GAME
Re: Man Raises Alarm After Buying "Not For Sale" USAID Donated Mosquito Net At Lekki by olaniyilukman(m): 7:45am On Jul 17, 2019
When another country are doing everything within their possible best to lift us out of poverty,, we are here in Nigeria suffering ourselves and endanger our lives on daily basis.

1 Like

Re: Man Raises Alarm After Buying "Not For Sale" USAID Donated Mosquito Net At Lekki by JoseRaji(m): 7:47am On Jul 17, 2019
naptu2:
Reactions
That other guy tackling the man that bought the net (4321dpontfollow), is a fish! So the solution is not to buy? When it is boldly written "NOT FOR SALE". or did they write "NOT FOR BUY"?
Sometimes it is better to keep quiet and allow people to assume that you're stupid, than to talk and prove them right.
Re: Man Raises Alarm After Buying "Not For Sale" USAID Donated Mosquito Net At Lekki by ishawlar: 7:52am On Jul 17, 2019
Oga when u knw it not for sale why can't u go to USAID office to get free net. Una go dey do notice me for internet. Shay the super market go steal the net i beg u oga i too know no put the store 4problem Step Down Stoopid
Re: Man Raises Alarm After Buying "Not For Sale" USAID Donated Mosquito Net At Lekki by Offpoint: 7:59am On Jul 17, 2019
tayebest:
sad

He said he bought in a super store so it's likely a rich man working in that NGO brought it home.

This is Nigeria where the rich men are getting richer through corruption and trampling on poor man's penny. Na original thunder go fire such people angry

I hate nonsense! cry sad angry
grin bros sey fake thunder dey?
Re: Man Raises Alarm After Buying "Not For Sale" USAID Donated Mosquito Net At Lekki by Ladygenny: 7:59am On Jul 17, 2019
What do you want us to do now
Re: Man Raises Alarm After Buying "Not For Sale" USAID Donated Mosquito Net At Lekki by IMASTEX: 8:03am On Jul 17, 2019
tiwiex:

I think religious houses have done more harm than good. Every good thing happened through a miracle for being faithful to God. Every bad thing is the reverse. None was caused by human beings. There lies the problem. Majority of Nigerians blame God rather than man for the problems they have.
Very factual at bolded

1 Like

Re: Man Raises Alarm After Buying "Not For Sale" USAID Donated Mosquito Net At Lekki by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 17, 2019
bad
Re: Man Raises Alarm After Buying "Not For Sale" USAID Donated Mosquito Net At Lekki by stanliwise(m): 8:08am On Jul 17, 2019
tayebest:
sad

He said he bought in a super store so it's likely a rich man working in that NGO brought it home.

This is Nigeria where the rich men are getting richer through corruption and trampling on poor man's penny. Na original thunder go fire such people angry

I hate nonsense! cry sad angry
At the end of the day, The society will say na God don bless him hustle. How can a country be in abject povert, yet some people can afford to be multi-billionaire with private jet and all but their home town and local government area is without a borehole.
As much as there are genuinely rich people in our society. The source of wealth of many are questionable, as it is a mix of genuine and blood, why some are all blood. May God help us.

2 Likes

Re: Man Raises Alarm After Buying "Not For Sale" USAID Donated Mosquito Net At Lekki by smithsammy(m): 8:10am On Jul 17, 2019
[i][/i]
Mynd44:
This must partly explain why they said they don't allow cameras in that particular shop
Re: Man Raises Alarm After Buying "Not For Sale" USAID Donated Mosquito Net At Lekki by uuzba(m): 8:14am On Jul 17, 2019
straighttalk:
After buying
He should steal it first and open the packet to see the label?
Abi how una dey take do your own?

1 Like

Re: Man Raises Alarm After Buying "Not For Sale" USAID Donated Mosquito Net At Lekki by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 17, 2019
partnerbizz5:

At my station in life, it would be infradig to exchange contumelies.

So if a car is stolen you buy to show that stolen cars are still been sold in the market?

They banned sniper in open market, so you buy it to show it's still there?

You buy indian hemp and cocaine too to show it's still being sold?

You patronise prostitutees and bring them to your house, to show women still do prostitution?

IF PEOPLE DON'T BUY SUCH ITEMS, THEY WILL STOP SELLING IT.

I won't engage you further.

Bros read and understand before you talk.

The “not for sale” is not visible at the point of sale only when it is opened which happened weeks after he bought it.

So what are you saying

1 Like

Re: Man Raises Alarm After Buying "Not For Sale" USAID Donated Mosquito Net At Lekki by DavSagacity(m): 8:26am On Jul 17, 2019
But #3750 is too much for the net now. The same net is being sold for #1000 in pharmacy stores in Abeokuta

1 Like

Re: Man Raises Alarm After Buying "Not For Sale" USAID Donated Mosquito Net At Lekki by majamajic(m): 8:32am On Jul 17, 2019
partnerbizz5:

At my station in life, it would be infradig to exchange contumelies.

So if a car is stolen you buy to show that stolen cars are still been sold in the market?

They banned sniper in open market, so you buy it to show it's still there?

You buy indian hemp and cocaine too to show it's still being sold?

You patronise prostitutees and bring them to your house, to show women still do prostitution?

IF PEOPLE DON'T BUY SUCH ITEMS, THEY WILL STOP SELLING IT.

I won't engage you further.

the man said , he saw the it after he unfold the net, what I noticed is the main tag was being removed , but the inner one was there, so buyers will only see it after buying , read well before u comment, it was not boldly written on the outside pack before he bought it but inside, he saw it when he was about to use it , thanks

1 Like

Re: Man Raises Alarm After Buying "Not For Sale" USAID Donated Mosquito Net At Lekki by asamwababy: 8:34am On Jul 17, 2019
Its so sad that Nigerians cant understand a simple statement.

Not for sale label is not visible until Net is opened, which is the reason why it can be sold easily.

Why is it difficult to understand this simple sentence?

Why do we like displaying our stupidity online always.Why Why Why.

Am sure another fool will still ask again why he bought it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Palm Wine / Forty Years On, AIDS Is Not Over / Nigeria records two new coronavirus cases — toll now 44

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.