Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,484 members, 7,823,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King (48157 Views)

Tiwa Savage Rents Entire Cinema For Son To Watch The Lion King / Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King / Mr Eazi, Shatta Wale, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage Featured On ‘the Lion King (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2019
Shila16:
one of the numerous atheists on nl well done ma

Where did I say God does not exist?
Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by sawdi: 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2019
limitless777:

hmmmmmmmmm....
this one weak me...

I like your edible shoes grin

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by Surrey2Bimshire: 3:35pm On Jul 21, 2019
mowah:

Ache!!!!! Maferefun yemaya olodo

cheesy
Ashe
Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 21, 2019
safarigirl:
This topic has reached FP before, but someone is sleeping on the job, as usual.

Even more, the article is filled with assumptions more than facts, she could be channeling anything, but y'all must twist all the English to end at a desired narrative.

She for kuku shoot am for Nigeria, we go believe

Lovely statement cool
Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by weezyk(m): 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2019
exstreve:
OMG!!!

Beyonce just channeled Yoruba goddess in her music, this is the best news ever in Nigeria's history, oh what will have become of us as a nation without Beyonce, we owe her our lives for associating with us, thanks OP for sharing, we love you beyonce
There was pandemonium in Seventh Day Adventist Church ⛪ in Nairobi, Kenya �� yesterday, after a faction of the church known as Nairobi Cosmopolitan Conference (NCC) wanted to secede.

The chaos happened after the pastor and members of the church gathered to discuss the fate of the NCC faction. That is when some angry � members stormed the church and lay assault on the pastor Jean Pierre Maywa, who was on the alter.

Before the fight broke out, the Nairobi Cosmopolitan Conference (NCC) had lost a court case in which they challenged the church's leadership.

The reconciliation meeting started off with shout matches and led to a fight few minutes after. In the video shared online, some congregants were spotted shouting while others took to the altar to defend the pastor from further assault.

The meeting was called off after the police stormed the church and restored order by using tear gas canister.

Watch video here: https://whenhow24..com/2019/07/church-members-beats-pastor-in-church.html?m=1
Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by Roycemadeit(m): 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

This one na coded demon.

She dey channel evil spirit.
How do you suppose Yemoja is an evil spirit? The white man has messed with your history.

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by sunkoye: 3:43pm On Jul 21, 2019
exstreve:
OMG!!!

Beyonce just channeled Yoruba goddess in her music, this is the best news ever in Nigeria's history, oh what will have become of us as a nation without Beyonce, we owe her our lives for associating with us, thanks OP for sharing, we love you beyonce
this your sarcasm is gangster ohh..
Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by GoldHorse(m): 3:45pm On Jul 21, 2019
sisisioge:
If only Iyemoja is this hot!

So you think Yemoja is that "ugly"?!

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by sunkoye: 3:46pm On Jul 21, 2019
sawdi:

I'm telling you bro. This will hugely change Nigeria.

Our roads will be better. Infrastructure will be springing up everywhere.

Jobs will full ground die!

Thank you Beyonce

And thanks to Op for sharing as well
another numero uno!! cheesy
Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by ReturnOfLucifer: 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

This one na coded demon.

Nonsense. A well known celebrity is showcasing her tradition and roots, But you are here spilling load of bullshit. Brainwashed Africans angry

3 Likes

Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by smile11s(m): 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2019
I like this.

Only if we Africans can go back to worshiping our spirits, gods and goddesses, then we shall see peace, happiness and progress

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by obo389(m): 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2019
exstreve:
OMG!!!

Shes a Nigerian and yoruba by tribe when she checked her DNA.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by fx45(m): 4:24pm On Jul 21, 2019
kaima1984:
you owe her your life not Our lives,are you high or what?
If you didn't see the sarcasm in the post you quoted, I doubt if you'll ever see anything in this life

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by naijajobx: 4:31pm On Jul 21, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by chuckjonesbaba(m): 4:48pm On Jul 21, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

This one na coded demon.

So you believe the white man that our gods and goddesses are inferior? That they are demons?
Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by bastardmod: 5:06pm On Jul 21, 2019
Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by Codes151(m): 5:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
Africans and low self esteem! Someone even said that it’s the best news in the history of nigeria. Na wa
Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by Roycemadeit(m): 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
Codes151:
Africans and low self esteem! Someone even said that it’s the best news in the history of nigeria. Na wa
Ain't this crazy
Nnegodi.[quote author=toniabella post=80488767][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by mystiquerebirth(m): 5:24pm On Jul 21, 2019
And, what makes Yemoja an evil spirit? kindly enlighten us.

alBHAGDADI:

This one na coded demon.

Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by cybriz82(m): 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2019
nabegibeg:

Hope you are fine undecided

I get panadol extra to give am but no water..
Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by selemo: 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2019
OiOi:
What the Africans threw away are now being sold back to us and it seems like it was never ours.

Naa one of them b this
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery
But I do not need that custom anymore and I not ready to buy it..It is evil and painful.. Do you know that ritual killing originated from this evil..
Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by mobilemykel: 5:48pm On Jul 21, 2019
nabegibeg:

guy where is your sense of humour?
Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by shekauvsbuhari: 5:58pm On Jul 21, 2019
IamHeWrites:
She even use cowries... Dope cheesy
dope bcs its beyonce. If its our local musicians, you would term them archaic n backward.
Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by MoneyMan5: 5:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
obo389:

Shes a Nigerian and yoruba by tribe when she checked her DNA.

I'm Yoruba but Beyonce have nothing to do with Yoruba and Nigeria

She is a descendant of the Acadian Leader "Joseph Broussard" through her mother

Please don't peddle false information

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by IamHeWrites: 6:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
shekauvsbuhari:
dope bcs its beyonce. If its our local musicians, you would term them archaic n backward.

I'm not like them. Before I condemn our local people, I'll think what if the person is not an African.. Will I say the same?

That alone is what stopped me from judging people anymore.

I'm not an Hypocrite wink
Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by grandstar(m): 6:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
Yemi Alade is overhyped and the only thing giving her relevance is her beauty. The only so ng of hers I like is Johnny and that's so 2001.

As for Mr. Eazi, the only song of his I like is legover. Am I missing something here?
Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by karashita: 6:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
sawdi:

I'm telling you bro. This will hugely change Nigeria.

Our roads will be better. Infrastructure will be springing up everywhere.

Jobs will full ground die!

Thank you Beyonce

And thanks to Op for sharing as well

����
Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by newdawn2017(f): 6:28pm On Jul 21, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

This one na coded demon.

Thank u. I had an eerie feeling on viewing d pics. This is a satanic ritual sacrifice in plain sight.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by aalangel(f): 6:40pm On Jul 21, 2019
nabegibeg:

He's just being sarcastic...
Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by newdawn2017(f): 6:40pm On Jul 21, 2019
Drake2021:

It's very very unfortunate that Beyonce will ignorantly walk her self into bondage and demonic possession.
She doesn't know the implications and the seriousness of those cowries all over her, the symbol.
I love Beyonce and will not like any evil in what ever form touch her or any of her household. I pray that the Lord will open her eyes of understanding IJN
On d contrary my brother, Beyonce know d implications on those cowries over her head. Beyonce in demon possessed. Recall she is a renowned Satanist.

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by Skidoolina(m): 6:41pm On Jul 21, 2019
exstreve:
OMG!!!

modified:
Does Nigerians understand sacarsm?

How can we understand SARCASM when you don't know how to spell it! ✌✌

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by almarthins(m): 9:06pm On Jul 21, 2019
exstreve:
OMG!!!

modified:
Does Nigerians understand sacarsm?

No be small sacarsm!
I bin don prepare my double barrel of words

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pregnant Ruth Kadiri And Her Husband, Ezerika Expecting Their First Baby / Dele Momodu Reacts As Davido And Chioma Welcome A Son - Picture / Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.