Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:42 AM

Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King (48400 Views)

Tiwa Savage Rents Entire Cinema For Son To Watch The Lion King / Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King / Mr Eazi, Shatta Wale, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage Featured On ‘the Lion King (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by almarthins(m): 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2019
OiOi:
What the Africans threw away are now being sold back to us and it seems like it was never ours.

Naa one of them b this
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery

We have many blind individuals in this world of today, a very good business for devils. Actually, they feed on ur ignorance. Wetin u dey see so is symbolic, quote me any time any day. Beyonce no be small pikin for this thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by limitless777(m): 9:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
sawdi:

I like your edible shoes grin

Anybody eat dt shoe is hugging:

Ebola, HIV/AIDS, mad cow disease, syphilis, gonorrhea and ptolymelorhosistifyingitis if U know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by Danwakae(m): 9:38pm On Jul 21, 2019
BEYONCE SHOWING THE WORLD THAT THE DEVIL HAS TAKING OVER AFRICA...LION KING.

KEEP THAT FOR THE FUTURE...eight eyes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by Kakamorufu(m): 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2019
and our life will improve here in motherland
Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by safarigirl(f): 8:24am On Jul 22, 2019
obo389:

Shes a Nigerian and yoruba by tribe when she checked her DNA.
can you provide the link to this story?

I can't seem to find anything to back it up
Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by Danhumprey: 2:19pm On Jul 22, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

This one na coded demon.

She dey channel evil spirit.
alBHAGDADI ! grin grin grin

You never disappoint! cheesy
Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by Danhumprey: 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
exstreve:
OMG!!!

Beyonce just channeled Yoruba goddess in her music, this is the best news ever in Nigeria's history, oh what will have become of us as a nation without Beyonce, we owe her our lives for associating with us, thanks OP for sharing, we love you beyonce

modified:
Does Nigerians understand sacarsm?
Sarcasm? It always flies right over their heads. grin
Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by Lordtunji(m): 2:43pm On Jul 22, 2019
If Temp Alade or Tiwa Savage had done this....you know the rest
Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by successflow(m): 3:09pm On Jul 22, 2019
I don't know why we have a very low thinking mentality, when we don't value what we have another person see it has an opportunity to make Wealth. seeing Beyonce in such act need to call on us for a challenge because if we failed to value the resources God bless us with another person will take it from us.
Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by Truthwords: 11:32pm On Jul 23, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

This one na coded demon.

She dey channel evil spirit.
most people won't understand you. The so called intelligent atheists of nairaland will condemn your comments
Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by Truthwords: 11:34pm On Jul 23, 2019
almarthins:

We have many blind individuals in this world of today, a very good business for devils. Actually, they feed on ur ignorance. Wetin u dey see so is symbolic, quote me any time any day. Beyonce no be small pikin for this thing
I am happy people like us are awake. Nairaland is full of people who do not understand these things.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by Truthwords: 11:46pm On Jul 23, 2019
smile11s:
I like this.

Only if we Africans can go back to worshiping our spirits, gods and goddesses, then we shall see peace, happiness and progress
That is what made us fall in the first place. The Egyptians worshipped gods and spirits, they were conquered by the babylonians and they fell, the babylonians did the same and were concerned by the Persians and they fell, the Persians did the same and they were conquered by the Greeks and they fell, the Greeks did the same and were concerned by the Romans and they fell, the Romans did the same and were disintegrated. The roman empire fell. The Jews did likewise and the Israelites fell. They were conquered by several nations. ( just to mention a few instances). America and England and the rest of the world is going after, demons, spirits, and fallen angels, THAT'S WHY JUDGEMENT IS COMING. History has a way of repeating itself. Every time an empire turns its back on The Almighty God, it goes down. Some of the nations you see shining today because of the worship of fallen angels and spirits and demons will weep tomorrow. So if you want to do the same, do it alone. Don't call for national paganism. Everytime an empire worships these beings, they experience economic boom, development, just like Egypt, Rome and the rest but when they fall, THE FALL IS GREATER THAN THEIR RISE. I pray that you understand everything I wrote. Feel free to insult me. Its allowed
Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by Roycemadeit(m): 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2019
You don't seem to realize that those nations you'd mentioned, the Babylonians, Egyptians, Persians etc were not worshiping the Jewish God.

You suppose they preached the Jewish God to them and they refused.
Truthwords:
History has a way of repeating itself. Every time an empire turns its back on The Almighty God, it goes down.

Every culture has that supernatural being they worship. If you'd read any of their histories, you'll see how great exploits he did for them.
Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by Truthwords: 4:57pm On Jul 29, 2019
Roycemadeit:
You don't seem to realize that those nations you'd mentioned, the Babylonians, Egyptians, Persians etc were not worshiping the Jewish God.

You suppose they preached the Jewish God to them and they refused.

Every culture has that supernatural being they worship. If you'd read any of their histories, you'll see how great exploits he did for them.
You are missing the point. These nations dabbled into fallen angels worship. Yemoja and the rest are tied to fallen angels worship. This thing is deeper than it looks in the surface

Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by Suresamskid(m): 7:40am On Jul 24, 2020
no 1 something will become of us without beyonce no 2 pls dont say we owe her our live pls 4 christ sake speak 4 ur self nt us u hear
Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by Suresamskid(m): 7:45am On Jul 24, 2020
nabegibeg:

Hope you are fine undecided
Abeg ask am oh
Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by Suresamskid(m): 7:48am On Jul 24, 2020
exstreve:
OMG!!!

Beyonce just channeled Yoruba goddess in her music, this is the best news ever in Nigeria's history, oh what will have become of us as a nation without Beyonce, we owe her our lives for associating with us, thanks OP for sharing, we love you beyonce

modified:
Does Nigerians understand sarcasm?
no 1 Pls i dont owe her my life oh abeg i no wan die now no 2 sometin will come out of us without beyonce.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Twin - Davido Shows Off Hailey Adeleke / Omotunde Adebowale "Adaku" With Her Sons (Photo) / Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.