Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King (48158 Views)

Tiwa Savage Rents Entire Cinema For Son To Watch The Lion King / Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King / Mr Eazi, Shatta Wale, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage Featured On ‘the Lion King (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by kaima1984(f): 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
exstreve:
OMG!!!

Beyonce just channeled Yoruba goddess in her music, this is the best news ever in Nigeria's history, oh what will have become of us as a nation without Beyonce, we owe her our lives for associating with us, thanks OP for sharing, we love you beyonce
you owe her your life not Our lives,are you high or what?

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by AmazingELixir: 2:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
undecided
Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:28pm On Jul 21, 2019
yorke1:
How relevant is this info to the situations of bad governance in Nigeria?
zero relevance
Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by AmazingELixir: 2:28pm On Jul 21, 2019
exstreve:
OMG!!!

Beyonce just channeled Yoruba goddess in her music, this is the best news ever in Nigeria's history, oh what will have become of us as a nation without Beyonce, we owe her our lives for associating with us, thanks OP for sharing, we love you beyonce

undecided undecided

Who is this child..??
Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
Dareal90s:
Shut up, anywhere Beyonce goes people will rush her like indomie.
I don't want to waste my time with kids. Beyonce is declining in the US
Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by SocialJustice: 2:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
OiOi:
What the Africans threw away are now being sold back to us and it seems like it was never ours.

Naa one of them b this
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery
The situation is very pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 21, 2019
Okay....

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by mamajaz(f): 2:33pm On Jul 21, 2019
sawdi:

I'm telling you bro. This will hugely change Nigeria.

Our roads will be better. Infrastructure will be springing up everywhere.

Jobs will full ground die!

Thank you Beyonce

And thanks to Op for sharing as well

*master of sarcasm*. I don lav taya.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by FisifunKododada: 2:33pm On Jul 21, 2019
That's beautiful. In my opinion Yemoja is greater than Jesus and Mohammed combined.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 21, 2019
exstreve:
OMG!!!

What? Is Beyonce your God? Not our life please!!

Thanks...

Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 21, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
she trying tap into Nigerian fan base to boost her declining career
And what have you done to kick start your own career?

3 Likes

Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by Majesticniyi(m): 2:36pm On Jul 21, 2019
sawdi:

Thank you Beyonce

You guys are the best cool

exstreve:
OMG!!!

Smart bro, smart...nice sarcasm

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by Rachaelgold(f): 2:37pm On Jul 21, 2019
Cantonese:

Which nation are you talking about? See eh mind yourself. Mind your own people.
that's sarcasm bro...unduluted sarcasm

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by throwaway: 2:37pm On Jul 21, 2019
kaima1984:

you owe her your life not Our lives,are you high or what?
It's called sarcasm

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by Mateen1000: 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2019
exstreve:
OMG!!!

Are you normal

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2019
ikennaf1:
And what have you done to kick start your own career?
better than what you will ever do

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by consultancy: 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2019
Africa is the In thing now. they all want to identify
Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by Drake2021: 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2019
onyxdiarymedia:
When it comes to artistic and stunning visuals, no one does it better than Beyonce’ herself.

For the spirit music video , soundtrack for The Lion King 2019, Beyonce went all out to give us stunning visuals. From the all black dancers, outfits, scenery and dance moves even down to the makeup, we’re in awe!

Beyonce would be releasing an album on Friday that features Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, Burna boy, Wizkid, Tekno, Mr Eazi, Shatta Wale, Moonchild, Busiwa etc.

Beyonce even channelled Yoruba goddess Yemoja in a stunning white beaded outfit! In the past, Beyonce has channeled goddess Osun and Yemoja in a Grammy performance and lemonade visual album.

See more gorgeous images here...

https://onyxdiary.com/see-stunning-pictures-of-beyonces-outfit-for-spirit-music-video/

It's very very unfortunate that Beyonce will ignorantly walk her self into bondage and demonic possession.
She doesn't know the implications and the seriousness of those cowries all over her, the symbol.
I love Beyonce and will not like any evil in what ever form touch her or any of her household. I pray that the Lord will open her eyes of understanding IJN
Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by onlyforchrist: 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2019
exstreve:
OMG!!!

Stop showing your mediocrity, she's an African and knows her history. stop attaching significance to all these foreign religion that has made you forget your own culture and religion. Africa is the source of all civilization.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by onlyforchrist: 2:42pm On Jul 21, 2019
OiOi:
What the Africans threw away are now being sold back to us and it seems like it was never ours.

Naa one of them b this

Don't mind them. I'm sure if the colonial masters had brought us sango he would have been a sango worshipper.
Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by onlyforchrist: 2:44pm On Jul 21, 2019
KingOvo:
We continue to ride on the validation of Western nations to value our own things. I can bet that If these white people took our religion and brought the worship of Ogun, Sango and Amadioha back to us, I bet a lot of people would willing to take them up. Shame!

Oil dey your head brother. you have spoken the absolute truth.
Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by kollinpowel(m): 2:44pm On Jul 21, 2019
[quote author=exstreve post=80344671]OMG!!!

Beyonce just channeled Yoruba goddess in her music, this is the best news ever in Nigeria's history, oh what will have become of us as a nation without Beyonce, we owe her our lives for associating with us, thanks OP for sharing, we love you beyonce[/quote u sure say everything dey alright with u ?
Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by Molola91(f): 2:46pm On Jul 21, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
she trying tap into Nigerian fan base to boost her declining career
#singing in Kiss Daniel's voice...are u okay, okay...are u okay

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by limitless777(m): 2:46pm On Jul 21, 2019
exstreve:
OMG!!!

. U were saying

Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by luvyaself95(m): 2:47pm On Jul 21, 2019
There is something going on between Beyonce and we yorubas
Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by limitless777(m): 2:48pm On Jul 21, 2019
sawdi:

Thank you Beyonce
hmmmmmmmmm.... this one weak me...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by lenghtinny(m): 2:48pm On Jul 21, 2019
OiOi:

Naa one of them b this

You should be the one emancipating yourself from mental jargons

Yoruba Traditional religion is hideous at best laced with lots of dark arts.

Beyonce portraying yemoja can't change that fact....
Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by Dething: 2:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
exstreve:
OMG!!!

I hope all is well with You bro?
Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by IbrahimMav: 2:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
exstreve:
OMG!!!

I love sarcasm.
Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by adedayoa2(f): 2:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
exstreve:
OMG!!!

sarcasm
Re: Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King by lenghtinny(m): 2:52pm On Jul 21, 2019
Drake2021:

It's very very unfortunate that Beyonce will ignorantly walk her self into bondage and demonic possession.
She doesn't know the implications and the seriousness of those cowries all over her, the symbol.
I love Beyonce and will not like any evil in what ever form touch her or any of her household. I pray that the Lord will open her eyes of understanding IJN

Are you a learner

You think Beyonce is a normal human being angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Reacts As Davido And Chioma Welcome A Son - Picture / Regina Daniels Wows In Matriculation Gown (Photos) / Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.