Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah (31579 Views)

BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' / BBNaija: Pregnant Tacha, Has A Child? (Photos) / BBNaija: Isilomo Blasts Kim And Ella For Saying Tacha Has Body And Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah by HisMajesty1(m): 1:27pm On Jul 17, 2019
This is pure hating! Tacha is a Boss lady. Her confidence is over powering their insecurities.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2019
Why won't it be so when all she know is to open leg to any rod dat comes her way, she might be a carrier of one slow killing STDs in her cunt or maybe Ella wan shade her because of jealousy
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah by WorWorBoy: 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2019
dante0147:
But trust naija men them go wan know the secret behind that mouth and body odour.! If dem no reach there their body no go de well... Lol what do I know ! grin
loz grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah by seanjy4konji: 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2019
You are a low life....

Hate kills...

so after you leave the house you came to announce a fellow lady house mate has body odour

again hate kills faster than cancer and if you think you are doing me?you are doing yourself hating another fellow especially woman...

karma is a bitch likee you and it comes anytime asking for you.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah by Pusyiter(m): 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2019
Dem say dem say
One thing we are good at is to social media execute a person without evidence.
If Ella said so, what is she and others saying.....?
You do not have to bring someone down just because you hate/dislike his/her attitude

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah by seanjy4konji: 1:30pm On Jul 17, 2019
i wonder bro...i wonder..women
Pusyiter:
Dem say dem say
One thing we are good at is to social media execute a person without evidence.
If Ella said so, what is she and others saying.....?
You do not have to bring someone down just because you hate/dislike his/her attitude

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah by ofiko123(m): 1:30pm On Jul 17, 2019
Which kain wahala be all this..
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
OdiaI:
Body or Mouth Odour is not the end... Anyone with one or both should just step up his/her personal hygiene.

Use good bath soaps, don't go about using all those liquid gels or shower gels...

I recommend:

Eva soaps for their great scents
Dudu Osun for those who prefer Natural

For Body cream, avoid using bleaching cream.

I recommend:
Any Nivea cream
Palmer's
Revlon
Jergens

Or

Shea butter (Ori) with coconut oil or olive oil.

Use good deodorants/roll-ons like Enchanter (avoid the one with licorice), Nivea.

Also use good perfumes (avoid spraying on your skin).

Then, most importantly, BRUSH TWICE DAILY with good toothpastes.

I recommend:

Pepsodent
Oral B
Sensodyne

Or any other good toothpaste.

Also, watch what you eat...

You seem to know a lot abt the topic. How com?
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah by Afritop(m): 1:33pm On Jul 17, 2019
chigoziri2403:
If our president can have body odour, who is tacha not to have�its no biggie
Gay alert
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah by Iamsammy(m): 1:33pm On Jul 17, 2019
OdiaI:
Body or Mouth Odour is not the end... Anyone with one or both should just step up his/her personal hygiene.

Use good bath soaps, don't go about using all those liquid gels or shower gels...

I recommend:

I recommend:
Any Nivea cream
Palmer's
Revlon
Jergens

Or

Use good deodorants/roll-ons like Enchanter (avoid the one with licorice), Nivea.

I recommend:

Pepsodent
Oral B
Sensodyne

tiri gbosa for you, experience they say is the best teacher
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2019
These ones are spoiling market for her because they got out before her undecided
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah by BRRR: 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2019
OdiaI:

I recommend:

I recommend:
Any Nivea cream
Palmer's
Revlon
Jergens

Or

I recommend:

Pepsodent
Oral B
Sensodyne

obviously you have good sense of personal hygiene. That's very good keep it up
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah by ADRIAN88(m): 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2019
Why Tacha Why??

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah by boskib: 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2019
If Tacha no get BO who go come get? Is like saying today is Wednesday, very obvious!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah by OdiaI(f): 1:55pm On Jul 17, 2019
Buckubuck:

You seem to know a lot abt the topic. How com?

I am an oral hygiene advocate dear. I also take my personal hygiene very serious. I read wide too.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah by OdiaI(f): 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2019
Iamsammy:
tiri gbosa for you, experience they say is the best teacher

Lol, funny...I see what you did there...I push for personal hygiene because I am a medical student. These things are easy, personal hygiene is easy. You do not have to break a bank...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah by OdiaI(f): 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2019
BRRR:
obviously you have good sense of personal hygiene. That's very good keep it up
Many thanks.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah by eddybongo101: 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
Rilley:
It's normal for oloshos to have body odour.

grin grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah by RUGANSTAN: 2:05pm On Jul 17, 2019
In '66 it was the Anti-Igbo Pogrom. some how in 2019 we are all beating the drums of War and dancing our way into another Systemic Genocidal Ethnic Cleansing fueled by misinformation? Suddenly All the southern States have no criminals? Every act of Ritual killing, Kidnapping and reprisal due to Inter communal clashes is now blamed on Fulanis? who Benefits from this senseless call to annihilate all Fulanis? 1966 was a mistake... 2019 can't be a Mistake... Something is inherently wrong with the man of color... Are we now saying all the Kidnappers, Armed robbers, Militiamen and Ritual/Voodoo men in the south of Nigeria have all repented and the only players left are the Fulanis? When these Bandits/Kidnappers strike, do they always shout " WE ARE FULANIS, WE ARE FULANIS, WE ARE FULANIS"? Is there a particular flag they fly, Is there any Uniform they wear indicating that they are Fulanis? Lets Support our Armed forces to deal with these Criminals decisively... Say no to Anarchy/Mob Action/Jungle justice...."LET THE RULE OF THE LAW PREVAIL, NOT THE RULE OF THE MOB". PROTECT, PRESERVE AND DEFEND OUR MINORITY TRIBES. THE FULANIS ARE A MINORITY.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah by Laeroy(f): 2:12pm On Jul 17, 2019
OdiaI:

I recommend:

I recommend:
Any Nivea cream
Palmer's
Revlon
Jergens

Or

I recommend:

Pepsodent
Oral B
Sensodyne

OH my goodness! u listed all of tye things I use, are u a witch?

Thanks for sharing sis...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah by matoritoto12345: 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2019
Is that so?Wahala dey o............................

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2019
OdiaI:

I am an oral hygiene advocate dear. I also take my personal hygiene very serious. I read wide too.

I see. What abt chewing stick? Is it good for hygiene?
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah by orimolade63: 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2019
Demiladedemzy:
I suspect too....because my TV told me
welcome sir �
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah by mozona(m): 2:27pm On Jul 17, 2019
shuuu....

she get this kind thing na e she dey call person multi colour person
hmm

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah by Angelfrost(m): 2:44pm On Jul 17, 2019
OdiaI:

I recommend:

I recommend:
Any Nivea cream
Palmer's
Revlon
Jergens

Or

I recommend:

Pepsodent
Oral B
Sensodyne

Nigerian girls use Nivea, Jergens, Dudu Osun?... You are having a laugh, aren't you?... The ones that claim to use them, heavily garnish the poor lotions with skin whitening tube creams like Neutrotone, Funbact-A, Skineal, etc...

This generation of Nigerian ladies are seriously in dire need of self-esteem lectures.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah by meobizy(f): 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2019
Kim is just a goat taking her personal beef outside the house.
In the house she could never stand where Tacha did talk less of trading words.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah by electricpole(m): 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
its a lie
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah by Bitchiamjay(m): 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
meobizy:
Kim is just a goat taking her personal beef outside the house.
In the house she could never stand where Tacha did talk less of trading words.
Trading words? Can tacha trade words with Kim for 10mins in English?
I guess your definition of trading words must be "I dey ph oo. I no be lag!"
Kim is the real definition of a real queen.
Beauty with brain.
Kim is better than tacha in all ramifications. Comparison is an insult to kim

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah by OdiaI(f): 3:01pm On Jul 17, 2019
Angelfrost:

Nigerian girls use Nivea, Jergens, Dudu Osun?... You are having a laugh, aren't you?... The ones that claim to use them, heavily garnish the poor lotions with skin whitening tube creams like Neutrotone, Funbact-A, Skineal, etc...

This generation of Nigerian ladies are seriously in dire need of self-esteem lectures.

When people group Nigerian girls/ladies, I wonder if they also remember that the Nigerian population is made up of almost 200million people and about half this population are females. Now that is about 100million. Of these 100million, more than 50% are youths.

I presume that when you say Nigerian girls, you are referring to about 50million girls. Now my question to you is, how many girls do you know and see? I bet you won't count up to 1,000. You won't even count up to 200.

My point is this, let us stop generalizing and grouping females especially. There are millions of people who still buy and use standard creams and bath soaps. That only a few bleach doesn't mean everyone bleaches.

Moreover, if Nigerian girls no longer buy Nivea, Dudu Osun and co, how come these products are still in the Market?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah by meobizy(f): 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2019
Bitchiamjay:
Trading words? Can tacha trade words with Kim for 10mins in English?
I guess your definition of trading words must be "I dey ph oo. I no be lag!"
Kim is the real definition of a real queen.
Beauty with brain.
Kim is better than tacha in all ramifications. Comparison is an insult to kim
#story.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell / Nigerians React As Efe Wins BBNaija 2017 "Warri No Dey Carry Last" / Pay TV Revolution: Nigerians To Save N9.34tr From Subscription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.