Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah (31577 Views)

BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' / BBNaija: Pregnant Tacha, Has A Child? (Photos) / BBNaija: Isilomo Blasts Kim And Ella For Saying Tacha Has Body And Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah by OdiaI(f): 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2019
Laeroy:

OH my goodness! u listed all of tye things I use, are u a witch?

Thanks for sharing sis...
Lol, welcome dear...
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah by Angelfrost(m): 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2019
OdiaI:

When people group Nigerian girls/ladies, I wonder if they also remember that the Nigerian population is made up of almost 200million people and about half this population are females. Now that is about 100million. Of these 100million, more than 50% are youths.

I presume that when you say Nigerian girls, you are referring to about 50million girls. Now my question to you is, how many girls do you know and see? I bet you won't count up to 1,000. You won't even count up to 200.

My point is this, let us stop generalizing and grouping females especially. There are millions of people who still buy and use standard creams and bath soaps. That only a few bleach doesn't mean everyone bleaches.

Moreover, if Nigerian girls no longer buy Nivea, Dudu Osun and co, how come these products are still in the Market?

Okay, I see I erred in omitting the determiner "Some"... generalization is not actually my thing.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah by OdiaI(f): 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2019
Angelfrost:

Okay, I see I erred in omitting the determiner "Some"... generalization is not actually my thing.
Alright, I saw where you were coming from though...have a pleasant time
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah by santino09: 3:10pm On Jul 17, 2019
Body or mouth odour is one of the worst things that can happen to a human being BUT mouth odour is even more terrible. My thoughts & prayers are with those who suffer from mouth & body odour at this particular time.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah by bigcasava1(m): 3:13pm On Jul 17, 2019
Afrobeatsglobal:
The Pepperdem tussle between the female housemates of the 2019 Edition of the Big Brother Naija gets more interesting as popular Instagram slay queen, Tacha was allegedly accused of having body and mouth odour by Evicted housemate, Ella.

This was revealed by Kim Oprah - also evicted, in an Interview, saying Ella was said something about Tacha having a body and Mouth odour.

Watch the video below

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/ella-allegedly-accuses-tacha-of-having-body-mouth-odour-video/

what I see in all this is frustration
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah by jonaRanking11111(m): 3:16pm On Jul 17, 2019
grin grin grin
Rilley:
It's normal for oloshos to have body odour.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah by OdiaI(f): 3:16pm On Jul 17, 2019
Buckubuck:

I see. What abt chewing stick? Is it good for hygiene?
Yes, very okay (at least WHO recognizes it). However, you still need to brush with toothpaste because of Fluoride...If it were the days when we still got water supply directly from water corporation, you could be certain that you had a fluoride source...most of these sachet & table water are empty...so best you stick to brushing with fluoride containing toothpastes. The ones I mentioned are within W.H.O's recommended amount.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah by jonaRanking11111(m): 3:17pm On Jul 17, 2019
Evergreen4:
BB9ja ko, BBkenya ni, it is only in Nigeria that people stay awake till midnight watching people that are sleeping
grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah by Christmasdon(m): 3:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
SHE IS THERE TO PUSH OTHERS TO THE FIRST POSITION.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
OdiaI:
Yes, very good. However, you still need to brush with toothpaste because of Fluoride...If it were the days when we still got water supply directly from water corporation, you could be certain that you had a fluoride source...most of these sachet & table water are empty...so best you stick to brushing with fluoride containing toothpastes. The ones I mentioned are within W.H.O's recommended amount.

Ok. What abt using sponge when bathing? Local or foreign which is better
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah by klas(m): 3:27pm On Jul 17, 2019
Both Kim and Ellah were in the House for one week with Tacha.

How come it was Ellah that had to tell Kim that someone smells. What happened to her own sense of smell?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 17, 2019
No wonder she always avoid other housemate.Built I don't care attitude round herself to avoid others.BIG SECRET.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah by femi4: 3:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
OdiaI:
Body or Mouth Odour is not the end... Anyone with one or both should just step up his/her personal hygiene.

Use good bath soaps, don't go about using all those liquid gels or shower gels...

I recommend:

Eva soaps for their great scents
Dudu Osun for those who prefer Natural

For Body cream, avoid using bleaching cream.

I recommend:
Any Nivea cream
Palmer's
Revlon
Jergens

Or

Shea butter (Ori) with coconut oil or olive oil.

Use good deodorants/roll-ons like Enchanter (avoid the one with licorice), Nivea.

Also use good perfumes (avoid spraying on your skin).

Then, most importantly, BRUSH TWICE DAILY with good toothpastes.

I recommend:

Pepsodent
Oral B
Sensodyne

Or any other good toothpaste.

Also, watch what you eat...
Anything wrong with liquid/shower gel
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah by BluntBoy(m): 4:06pm On Jul 17, 2019
I don't watch the useless show. I don't know the moprah and the Ella or the one that has the mouth and body odor, but I am left wondering at the reason for the exposé? What was the need to shade the Tacha? Is this also a part of the game?
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah by Lordjb: 4:09pm On Jul 17, 2019
Wonders shall never end, Ella serious about this thing? Wow
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2019
OdiaI:
Body or Mouth Odour is not the end... Anyone with one or both should just step up his/her personal hygiene.

Use good bath soaps, don't go about using all those liquid gels or shower gels...

I recommend:

I recommend:
Any Nivea cream
Palmer's
Revlon
Jergens

Or

Use good deodorants/roll-ons like Enchanter (avoid the one with licorice), Nivea.

I recommend:

Pepsodent
Oral B
Sensodyne

I wish 30% of Nairalanders contribute to discourses in this manner. Thumbs up !

Dental floss also serve as a great tool for removing plagues trapped in between teeth that eventually emits pungent smells

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah by bluefilm: 7:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
Women always pulling each other down.

Nonsense bitches. lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah by Cool23(m): 9:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
OdiaI:

I recommend:

I recommend:
Any Nivea cream
Palmer's
Revlon
Jergens

Or

I recommend:

Pepsodent
Oral B
Sensodyne

Great list bro but u also forgot to add constant water intake dehydration is the major cause of bad breath

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah by Damscy: 10:21pm On Jul 17, 2019
Why won't she have body odour when she wears one bum short for 2 days straight.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah by Exodora: 11:01pm On Jul 17, 2019
OdiaI:

I recommend:

I recommend:
Any Nivea cream
Palmer's
Revlon
Jergens

Or

I recommend:

Pepsodent
Oral B
Sensodyne

Like seriously are you a prophetess , I use nivea roll, Nivea body cream and Dudu soap.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah by Demiladedemzy(m): 12:15am On Jul 18, 2019
orimolade63:
welcome sir �
grin
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah by BRRR: 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2019
OdiaI:
Many thanks.
where do u stay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell / Nigerians React As Efe Wins BBNaija 2017 "Warri No Dey Carry Last" / Pay TV Revolution: Nigerians To Save N9.34tr From Subscription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.