Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

HELP!! My Boyfriend Always Wants Me To Have Sex With Him Without Condom!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP!! My Boyfriend Always Wants Me To Have Sex With Him Without Condom!! (3685 Views)

My Boyfriend Always Warn Me Not To Enter His Bathroom, I Didn’t Know Why Until / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) / "My Boyfriend Always Sex Me Like A Tiger; I Cannot Walk Upright" - Lady Cries Ou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!! My Boyfriend Always Wants Me To Have Sex With Him Without Condom!! by oyin2343567(f): 10:22am On Jul 17, 2019
Hi guys, so i have been dating this guy for a while and we've been having sex and all but anything i tell him to use condom, he declines and continue but won't cum inside me.

So one day he asked us to go to the cinema for a movie and when we got there, we met some people that asked us to vote for out favorite movie producer and also told us about PAOFF is hosted on StarTimes ON mobile app, the video streaming service of StarTimes, rich in content general entertainment, music, movies and live TV downloadable here – https:///2K6y1gH

You can also download StarTimes ON here – https:///2K6y1gH to participate.

1 Share

Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend Always Wants Me To Have Sex With Him Without Condom!! by Kingosytex(m): 10:27am On Jul 17, 2019
If you guys know your status then you can go ahead. If not, always insist on him using condom (if possible sef let him double the condom....abeg na joke)

SKIN TO SKIN IS BAE!!!

But i suggest you abstain from premarital sex, fornication is a sin

1 Like

Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend Always Wants Me To Have Sex With Him Without Condom!! by Davash222(m): 10:38am On Jul 17, 2019
Kingosytex:
If you guys know your status then you can go ahead. If not, always insist on him using condom (if possible sef let him double the condom....abeg na joke)

SKIN TO SKIN IS BAE!!!

You see your life You didn’t even read the post .. you see how you disgraced your community for public

11 Likes

Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend Always Wants Me To Have Sex With Him Without Condom!! by Kingosytex(m): 10:43am On Jul 17, 2019
Davash222:

You see your life You didn’t even read the post .. you see how you disgraced your community for public

why did you skip your drugs this morning?

oya goan do the needful...
Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend Always Wants Me To Have Sex With Him Without Condom!! by Kingosytex(m): 10:43am On Jul 17, 2019
oyin2343567:
Hi guys, so i have been dating this guy for a while and we've been having sex and all but anything i tell him to use condom, he declines and continue but won't cum inside me.

So one day he asked us to go to the cinema for a movie and when we got there, we met some people that asked us to vote for out favorite movie producer and also told us about PAOFF is hosted on StarTimes ON mobile app, the video streaming service of StarTimes, rich in content general entertainment, music, movies and live TV downloadable here – https:///2K6y1gH

You can also download StarTimes ON here – https:///2K6y1gH to participate.
Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend Always Wants Me To Have Sex With Him Without Condom!! by thisnaijaguy: 10:46am On Jul 17, 2019
He wants sex without limits abi ?

You also deserve money without limits.

Let him know that your bank account should be used as his salary account.
Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend Always Wants Me To Have Sex With Him Without Condom!! by Anuoluwapo23(f): 10:55am On Jul 17, 2019
Startime is bae. Nice one
Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend Always Wants Me To Have Sex With Him Without Condom!! by oyin2343567(f): 11:29am On Jul 17, 2019
CC Lalasticlala
Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend Always Wants Me To Have Sex With Him Without Condom!! by dhameelare(m): 11:48am On Jul 17, 2019
thisnaijaguy:
He wants sex without limits abi ?

You also deserve money without limits.

Let him know that your bank account should be used as his salary account.

R u people even reading the post for goodness sake.

The girl(or guy) is promoting startimes, the post has nothing to do with sex. OPEN UR EYES

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend Always Wants Me To Have Sex With Him Without Condom!! by nicepoker101(m): 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2019
Kingosytex:

SKIN TO SKIN IS BAE!!!

Are you not even aware that the OP is a low budget Bobrisky. grin

2 Likes

Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend Always Wants Me To Have Sex With Him Without Condom!! by kingxsamz(m): 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2019
Kingosytex:

SKIN TO SKIN IS BAE!!!

Always read before posting.
You too dey rush.

1 Like

Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend Always Wants Me To Have Sex With Him Without Condom!! by kingxsamz(m): 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2019

Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend Always Wants Me To Have Sex With Him Without Condom!! by Kingosytex(m): 2:34pm On Jul 17, 2019
kingxsamz:

Always read before posting. You too dey rush.

Are you ok?
Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend Always Wants Me To Have Sex With Him Without Condom!! by ImaIma1(f): 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
Baby mama loading...

1 Like

Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend Always Wants Me To Have Sex With Him Without Condom!! by oneman2k7: 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2019
This thread shows that an average Nigerians don't read

1 Like

Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend Always Wants Me To Have Sex With Him Without Condom!! by Ken4agent(m): 9:12pm On Jul 17, 2019
dhameelare:

R u people even reading the post for goodness sake.

The girl(or guy) is promoting startimes, the post has nothing to do with sex. OPEN UR EYES

As in ehh...I just week.....na dis kind folks go do exam without reading instruction

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Heavily Pregnant Curvy Lady Twerk And Dance Spark Controversy / Nigerian Gay Boys Officially Declare Their Endless Love For Each Other On Ig(vid / See how Lagos Girls Show Boobs On Instagram Live ( Pics + Video )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.