Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Comedian Aphrican Ace Buys A House In US (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Aphrican Ace Buys A House In US (Photos) (26921 Views)

Ecovangel Buys A House In US (Photos) / Bassey Ekpeyong Marries Nadia Ann, His Girlfriend In US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Aphrican Ace Buys A House In US (Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 1:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
Hustle ooo make ur mate nor buy house for US while u still dey NL dey judge the source of him wealth

Buy ur Nord VPN, any dating account with me

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Aphrican Ace Buys A House In US (Photos) by salford1: 2:00pm On Jul 17, 2019
Oritsewhandey:

Foreclosed properties not up to that. Take note.
I doubt if ordinary people have access to foreclosed properties market.
Banks will sell or pass it on to corporation who will sell it at or close to market price.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Aphrican Ace Buys A House In US (Photos) by Northeastern: 2:01pm On Jul 17, 2019
InvertedHammer:

/
Buying a house on mortgage is never good. It is a system that people are conditioned to buy into because of the lobbying by banking interests in Washington.

Remember when I asked folks to define money.

/
InvertedHammer you say what?

So I live in an apartment where I pay 1500 dollars for rent per month, and I can take a mortgage of 300,000 and pay the same 1500 on the mortgage per month. After 30 years, I'll own the 300,000 home while I'll end up with nothing renting the apartment.

Can you please explain why you said mortgage is never good?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Aphrican Ace Buys A House In US (Photos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 17, 2019
And the morons gobble up any piece of news they hear
Re: Comedian Aphrican Ace Buys A House In US (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 2:04pm On Jul 17, 2019
Flier:
Its their country they are not relocating anywhere or returning back to their motherland unlike you who would like to return home at some point
They have the whole century to pay it

not every Nigerian who moved to the U.S. ever want to come back to live in Nigeria tho

just so you know

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Aphrican Ace Buys A House In US (Photos) by sammydapo: 2:04pm On Jul 17, 2019
rawpadgin:
To buy a decent house in the state cost about 200 thousand dollars on the average.......

Thats about 70million naira..

Where this unknown Instagram comedian take make that amount?

Unless he is into drugs
He ain't doing drugs... He is a childhood friend and I know he is legit
Re: Comedian Aphrican Ace Buys A House In US (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 2:05pm On Jul 17, 2019
Northeastern:

InvertedHammer you say what?

So I live in an apartment where I pay 1500 dollars for rent per month, and I can take a mortgage of 300,000 and pay the same 1500 on the mortgage per month. After 30 years, I'll own the 300,000 home while I'll end up with nothing renting the apartment.

Can you please explain why you said mortgage is never good?
it's a shocking comment my brother
Re: Comedian Aphrican Ace Buys A House In US (Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 17, 2019
paddyofboss:
Hustle ooo make ur mate nor buy house for US while u still dey NL dey judge the source of him wealth

Buy ur Nord VPN, any dating account with me
Your mentality stinks.So we should not wonder where they got the money from or heaven knows,even if the claim is real?Was it not the other day one of these people was posting someone else's house on social media?How old or mature are you even?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Aphrican Ace Buys A House In US (Photos) by IamSoProlific: 2:06pm On Jul 17, 2019
rawpadgin:
To buy a decent house in the state cost about 200 thousand dollars on the average.......

Unless he is into drugs

He's a picker na for wire and loader guys.

Using various entertainment spheres to cover up.
Re: Comedian Aphrican Ace Buys A House In US (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2019
Flier:
Dont try it if you like yourself.Otherwise you will live to regret it
There is no sense in paying debt for 20-30 years,I mean till you are in late 50s
Mind you,if you don’t work for 3-4 months the house is gone
If you can’t afford it cash, don’t buy it

but if you owe rent, you will also be thrown out

so what are we saying

you are living in the house and paying the mortgage as you would have paid rent if you were renting
so even if you default and was thrown out (God forbid, worst case scenario)
at least you were living in the house the whole time

1 Like

Re: Comedian Aphrican Ace Buys A House In US (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 2:08pm On Jul 17, 2019
martineverest:
mortgage
If e mortgage thank God. Most times na to go for house viewing then pose for inside
Re: Comedian Aphrican Ace Buys A House In US (Photos) by Flier: 2:08pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ugosample:

not every Nigerian who moved to the U.S. ever want to come back to live in Nigeria tho

just so you know
You are right but just few of them,majority are there because of no money to relocate back home
Nigeria is more expensive than USA if you want to live a foreign life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian Aphrican Ace Buys A House In US (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 2:08pm On Jul 17, 2019
IamSoProlific:

you know this how?
Re: Comedian Aphrican Ace Buys A House In US (Photos) by salford1: 2:09pm On Jul 17, 2019
Mortgage this mortgage that. It all depends on what the person can afford. Yes people buy their houses outright overseas too but not common.
Rule of thumb is cost of home must not be more than times 3 of annual income.

It is always good to have lots of down payment or buy outright if one can afford. Doing this will save or cut down the interest since banks are the winners in mortgage transactions.

In the above example by someone, 1500×12×30 = 540,000
In effect, conservatively, the person would have paid 240k in interest. Not factoring additional costs like propeety tax and maintenance. Interest are renegotiated every 3 to 5years. Sometimes it goes up, sometime it comes down. Houses too sometimes appreciate, sometimes it depreciates.

7 Likes

Re: Comedian Aphrican Ace Buys A House In US (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 2:09pm On Jul 17, 2019
Flier:
You are right but just few of them,majority are there because of no money to relocate back home

I'm not too sure about that
Re: Comedian Aphrican Ace Buys A House In US (Photos) by quickly: 2:10pm On Jul 17, 2019
why is this news or front page?

Nigerians and poverty mentality
In america you can buy anything on credit or with 10% of the amount but with interest, the credit has huge interest.
So end up paying times 2 of the house.

If you dont pay on the 1st of the month, na court letter dem go use greet you every morning.

One day you no go fit enter the house, Dem go pursue comot if you miss one month payment.

Repossession / foreclosure things

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Aphrican Ace Buys A House In US (Photos) by IamSoProlific: 2:10pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ugosample:

you know this how?

Been there, seen it all.

Don't know about this dude in particular but I do know ample of other Nigerian so called celebrities.
Re: Comedian Aphrican Ace Buys A House In US (Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 2:11pm On Jul 17, 2019
TheWrita:
Your mentality stinks.So we should not wonder where they got the money from or heaven knows,even if the claim is real?Was it not the other day one of these people was posting someone else's house on social media?How old or mature are you even?
You such a moro.n. When he was struggling in life where was your investigative skills?, now he's made it u now have an opinion. POVERTY DIE DIE DIE POVERTY DIE
Re: Comedian Aphrican Ace Buys A House In US (Photos) by quickly: 2:12pm On Jul 17, 2019
IamSoProlific:

I can bet you dont know this guy but u write false story about him.
Re: Comedian Aphrican Ace Buys A House In US (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2019
Nice one.. Congratulations to him..
Re: Comedian Aphrican Ace Buys A House In US (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Been there, seen it all.

Don't know about this dude in particular but I do know ample of other Nigerian so called celebrities.

I get your point
Re: Comedian Aphrican Ace Buys A House In US (Photos) by Okuda(m): 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2019
now ots time to pay mortgage for a veeeeery long time. lol.
Re: Comedian Aphrican Ace Buys A House In US (Photos) by otherway: 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2019
rawpadgin:

Unless he is into drugs

Mortgage
Re: Comedian Aphrican Ace Buys A House In US (Photos) by IamSoProlific: 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2019
quickly:

I can bet you dont know this guy but u write false story about him.

It isn't false bro, don't know about him 100 but I know handful of them, which he's good friends with.
Re: Comedian Aphrican Ace Buys A House In US (Photos) by eddybongo101: 2:17pm On Jul 17, 2019
good news, nah so i go buy my own huz soon[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Comedian Aphrican Ace Buys A House In US (Photos) by RUGANSTAN: 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
In '66 it was the Anti-Igbo Pogrom. some how in 2019 we are all beating the drums of War and dancing our way into another Systemic Genocidal Ethnic Cleansing fueled by misinformation? Suddenly All the southern States have no criminals? Every act of Ritual killing, Kidnapping and reprisal due to Inter communal clashes is now blamed on Fulanis? who Benefits from this senseless call to annihilate all Fulanis? 1966 was a mistake... 2019 can't be a Mistake... Something is inherently wrong with the man of color... Are we now saying all the Kidnappers, Armed robbers, Militiamen and Ritual/Voodoo men in the south of Nigeria have all repented and the only players left are the Fulanis? When these Bandits/Kidnappers strike, do they always shout " WE ARE FULANIS, WE ARE FULANIS, WE ARE FULANIS"? Is there a particular flag they fly, Is there any Uniform they wear indicating that they are Fulanis? Lets Support our Armed forces to deal with these Criminals decisively... Say no to Anarchy/Mob Action/Jungle justice...."LET THE RULE OF THE LAW PREVAIL, NOT THE RULE OF THE MOB". PROTECT, PRESERVE AND DEFEND OUR MINORITY TRIBES. THE FULANIS ARE A MINORITY.
Re: Comedian Aphrican Ace Buys A House In US (Photos) by Rubicon67(m): 2:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
rawpadgin:

Unless he is into drugs

Can't you be happy for people? Why are we like this as Nigerians?
Re: Comedian Aphrican Ace Buys A House In US (Photos) by dayleke: 2:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ugosample:

you say? shocked

Go save $200k then.
U no go pay uncle Sam?
Re: Comedian Aphrican Ace Buys A House In US (Photos) by dayleke: 2:25pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ugosample:

that's not true

with a good credit score
And a few other factors right

getting a mortgage is VERY GOOD

Even those in Hollywood use mortgage even tho they can afford homes in cash

it frees up capital for other things

It's because Nigeria is a bastardised country for example

that is why the idea of mortgage may not go down with many there

Abeg, tell them o.
Things dem no understand.
Re: Comedian Aphrican Ace Buys A House In US (Photos) by Baroba(m): 2:25pm On Jul 17, 2019
philip0906:

Whatever...Na him get house undecided

More like na bank get house..no keep up repayment then you go know who get house..kudos to him all the same..
Re: Comedian Aphrican Ace Buys A House In US (Photos) by Rebuke: 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
rawpadgin:

Unless he is into drugs

70million? Well, that is not so much then
Re: Comedian Aphrican Ace Buys A House In US (Photos) by iammo(m): 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
TheWrita:

While you think like a poor Nigerian, a smart person knows a 30 year old in the US with good job taking a mortgage is a normal thing... and if it makes you feel better, the guy is an army sergent reserve

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have You Seen Honey Comb Before ? This Is How It Looks Like (photos & Videos) / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Cover Today’s Woman Magazine / Seun Kuti Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.