Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,469 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Comedian Aphrican Ace Buys A House In US (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Aphrican Ace Buys A House In US (Photos) (26905 Views)

Ecovangel Buys A House In US (Photos) / Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) / Bassey Ekpeyong Marries Nadia Ann, His Girlfriend In US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Comedian Aphrican Ace Buys A House In US (Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 12:43am On Jul 20, 2019
TheWrita:
Everybody can't be doomed to eternal poverty like your useless generation.I am doing very well for myself.Idiot

You are not doing well at all.. People doing well don't have time to attack the source of people's wealth..Hustle ooo make u not get time dey NL dey gossip how person take blow..useless baboon
Re: Comedian Aphrican Ace Buys A House In US (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 20, 2019
paddyofboss:

You are not doing well at all.. People doing well don't have time to attack the source of people's wealth..Hustle ooo make u not get time dey NL dey gossip how person take blow..useless baboon
Shut the hell up.Poverty is your reality,doesn't mean it is everybody else's.I have time to wonder and ponder how someone suddenly splashes wealth on social media when I dont know what value they bring.You are the type that ends up in a car boot in chopped pieces because you want to follow other people's money.You praise and admire with no sense.Rubbish heap.
Re: Comedian Aphrican Ace Buys A House In US (Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 11:46am On Jul 20, 2019
TheWrita:
Shut the hell up.Poverty is your reality,doesn't mean it is everybody else's.I have time to wonder and ponder how someone suddenly splashes wealth on social media when I dont know what value they bring.You are the type that ends up in a car boot in chopped pieces because you want to follow other people's money.You praise and admire with no sense.Rubbish heap.
I don't even have the time to praise anybody not to talk of scrutinizing how they made their wealth... Better hustle so u won't have all d time in the world to be nosey in other people's biz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today / Nkiru Sylvanus In Colourful New Photo / Ogenna Ekwubiri: Beauty Queen Is Beyond Beautiful Face But Ability To Unify

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.