Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Motorcyclist Shot By Herdsmen Bleeds To Death In Delta - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Motorcyclist Shot By Herdsmen Bleeds To Death In Delta (693 Views)

Wife Of Ekiti Monarch Slain By Herdsmen Recalls Last Moments With Husband / Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) / Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Motorcyclist Shot By Herdsmen Bleeds To Death In Delta by Kemperor: 11:08am On Jul 17, 2019
By Emma Amaize

IBUSA— herdsmen invaded farmlands at Ibusa community, Oshimili Local Government Area, Delta State, last weekend, killing a 20-year-old motorcyclist and damaging crops of farmers with their cattle.

Vanguard learned, yesterday, that Police officers on patrol discovered the wounded victim, an Abakiliki indigene, bleeding helplessly by the roadside and rushed him to the General Hospital, Ibusa.

A source hinted: “The victim, who gave up the ghost while being rushed to a tertiary healthcare centre for intensive care, reportedly narrated that his attackers, who did not understand English, ambushed him, collected his motorcycle and shot him in the abdomen.

“The policemen were on regular patrol, when they saw the 20-year-old victim bleeding helplessly and very weak by the roadside. The first thing they did was to rescue and take him to the hospital.

“His killers were not seen; they fled and we heard that they had earlier invaded farmlands in Ibusa with their cattle grazing on farm crops and causing ruins to many farmers, who could not confront them.”

A farmer in Ibusa said: “They invaded my farm with their cattle and destroyed my yam and cassava.

“Some farmers, who saw them, ran away for their dear lives. I did not go to farm on that day. It was later I saw what they did to my farms.”

He also called on the Police to rein in a group of young men, who also go about in the community disturbing farmers and community leaders over land ownership, noting that “their activities have become a nuisance to residents.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/07/motorcyclist-shot-by-herdsmen-bleeds-to-death-in-delta/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
Re: Motorcyclist Shot By Herdsmen Bleeds To Death In Delta by Kingosytex(m): 11:10am On Jul 17, 2019
Again?

This is getting out of hand but as usual, one influential man from the west will still point fingers at Evans
Re: Motorcyclist Shot By Herdsmen Bleeds To Death In Delta by Herdsmenson: 11:12am On Jul 17, 2019
Evans again? From Benue to delta state in less than a day?.

God should save us from Evans tarnishing herdsmen name, herdsmen are peaceful
Re: Motorcyclist Shot By Herdsmen Bleeds To Death In Delta by otokx(m): 11:13am On Jul 17, 2019
The Delta State Governor has refused to make any definite pronouncements as regards this deadly Fulani Herdsmen.
Re: Motorcyclist Shot By Herdsmen Bleeds To Death In Delta by Herdsmenson: 11:15am On Jul 17, 2019
To be serious, I urge ethnic groups in delta to retaliate against this herdsmen.

Violence is the only word they hear.
Re: Motorcyclist Shot By Herdsmen Bleeds To Death In Delta by meolaniyi(m): 11:48am On Jul 17, 2019
Fulani herdsmen are everywhere.
Nigeria is gone

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Couple Fall From 9-storey Building While Having Sex / Paedophile Dad Murders Daughter For 'going On Date' He Wants Her For Himself / Self-crowned Youngest Billionaire Granted Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.