Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi (54456 Views)

Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) / Femi Otedola, His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi In London (Photos) / Femi Otedola Throwback Photo With 3 Daughters, Tolani, DJ Cuppy And Temi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi by ShawtCake(f): 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
grayht:
Good for them!
His son nko?
He's a special child (downs syndrome)

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi by loadedvibes: 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
Blessed with money and girls

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi by ichidodo: 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
y
Re: Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi by peacengine(m): 3:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
FCBboy:
Rich man, this man is loaded except his children.

God please bless me like otedollar, but I want three gallant boys instead.

I rebuke any spirit of a girl child in my life

F angry angryL what do you have to offer them?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi by notoriousbabe: 3:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
Where is his mail childrens or is it only femails he burned?
Re: Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi by Lexusgs430: 3:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
Cuppy cup beta chest o....... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi by 9jaunite: 3:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
FCBboy:

I rebuke any spirit of a girl child in my life.

Trash

5 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi by FlyingTOMATOE: 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2019
passyhansome:
MONEY IS GOOD, BUT ETERNAL LIFE IS THE BEST
funny

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi by EddieCAD(m): 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2019
kiss
Re: Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi by TANID(m): 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2019
grayht:
Good for them!
His son nko?
You Never gonna Find Him Among Them, Seriously We Really Don't Know Why They Always hide Him..

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi by Stillthebest: 3:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
Starlight10:
Money is good. Please i need a guy with vision to date so we can make a future better than this. Hehe

Really? How about one that has a big flat screen teleVISION?
Re: Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi by nickxtra(m): 3:27pm On Jul 17, 2019
kidap:
Billionaire Femi Otedola steps out with his angles, Tolani, Florence known as Dj Cuppy and Temi.

The Otedola family are currently on vacation in France, they all step out to play golf at Monte Carlo Golf Club in Monaco.

See photos below...

Source: https://gidifeed.com/femi-otedola-steps-out-with-his-daughters-tolaniflorence-and-temi/
The first babe from right, has good pawpaw fruits
Re: Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi by UncleJudax(m): 3:29pm On Jul 17, 2019
passyhansome:
MONEY IS GOOD, BUT ETERNAL LIFE IS THE BEST
How would you know? grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi by dfrost: 3:29pm On Jul 17, 2019
Angelfrost:

It's quite possible your parents prayed for a girl child with brains, and instead you happened... undecided

Aaah aaah... The guy offend you before? shocked undecided cheesy

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi by makeherscream(m): 3:30pm On Jul 17, 2019
:omoney is good
Re: Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi by linohlex: 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2019
FCBboy:

u don't always get what your wish for
Re: Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi by NobleAngell(f): 3:34pm On Jul 17, 2019
joylegacie7:
actually thought Temi is married?
No she's not married, she is dating Mr. Eazi or Mr. Eazi is dating her. Either ways.
Re: Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi by NobleAngell(f): 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2019
TANID:
You Never gonna Find Him Among Them, Seriously We Really Don't Know Why They Always hide Him..
The boy is autistic so they kinda keep him away from public glare, to minimise exposure.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi by macho44(m): 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2019
FCBboy:

Bros, PIKIN na PIKIN. When you raise a GIRL child in the right way, ya TRAIN A NATION.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi by wisdomkid: 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2019
FCBboy:

Lol, carrying his problem on your head?
You see the difference between "Rich" and "Poor"?

A poor man would have married 3 wives searching for "SONS", but this man has other goals.
His name has been imprinted in Nigeria and around the world, whereas those with 50 sons are dead and the children are even hating on themselves. tongue

Wisdom my dear, Wisdom.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi by TANID(m): 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2019
NobleAngell:
The boy is autistic so they kinda keep him away from public glare, too minimise exposure.
Understood.
Re: Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2019
adewest1999:
search no more bayibe for thy kingdom has comegrin
please my "kingdom" should start from 1987 at least.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi by namiji2598: 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2019
Starlight10:
Money is good. Please i need a guy with vision to date so we can make a future better than this. Hehe
Re: Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi by Sicilyjoe: 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2019
Fresh pussies
Re: Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi by namiji2598: 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2019
notoriousbabe:
Where is his mail childrens or is it only femails he burned?
email

4 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi by yemmight(m): 3:45pm On Jul 17, 2019
Omo. This man go dey get male visitors in his house everyday o.
Re: Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 17, 2019
namiji2598:
Re: Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi by femi4: 3:45pm On Jul 17, 2019
joylegacie7:
actually thought Temi is married?
Mr Eazi's tubers of yam never complete
Re: Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi by olaolulazio(m): 3:46pm On Jul 17, 2019
kidap:
Billionaire Femi Otedola steps out with his angles, Tolani, Florence known as Dj Cuppy and Temi.

The Otedola family are currently on vacation in France, they all step out to play golf at Monte Carlo Golf Club in Monaco.

See photos below....

Source: https://gidifeed.com/femi-otedola-steps-out-with-his-daughters-tolaniflorence-and-temi/
Angles ke? Angels no joor OP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi by namiji2598: 3:48pm On Jul 17, 2019
Starlight10:
Abuja �
can I get u on whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Owoboy Freeman Obg: 'Calling Me A Ritualist Hurts Me' / How The Central Bank Of Nigeria Controls The Activities Of Commercial Banks / POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.