Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi (54483 Views)

Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) / Femi Otedola, His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi In London (Photos) / Femi Otedola Throwback Photo With 3 Daughters, Tolani, DJ Cuppy And Temi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi by Deepfeel(m): 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
The one hanging her hand on her daddy's shoulder, pretty but not particularly pretty, who is dating her Biko I want to apply grin
Re: Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi by vRendoh(m): 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
FCBboy:
Rich man, this man is loaded except his children.

God please bless me like otedollar, but I want three gallant boys instead.

I rebuke any spirit of a girl child in my life.

no be woman go born the male child for you?

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2019
namiji2598:
can I get u on whatsapp
Na. Checked your profile. You live in Akwa Ibom. Too far
Re: Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi by kelvinquincy(m): 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2019
Abeg femi Otedola...give me your daughters, make I shine their puna..
Re: Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi by adewest1999(m): 3:58pm On Jul 17, 2019
Starlight10:
please my "kingdom" should start from 1987 at least.
grin Age is nothing but mere figures........bayibe

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 17, 2019
adewest1999:
grin Age is nothing but mere figures........bayibe
it is when you not Prince William.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi by Angelfrost(m): 4:00pm On Jul 17, 2019
dfrost:

Aaah aaah... The guy offend you before? shocked undecided cheesy

Nope... I don't get angry... I merely gave him a summary of Newton's 3rd Law. cool grin
Re: Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi by majarbimbo: 4:00pm On Jul 17, 2019
Alessis:
SPECIAL ADVICE!!
If anyone is currently sad and depressed because your boyfriend or girlfriend left you. You feel like killing your self I mean, please don’t waste yourself. Just be open and declare yourself available. we will make arrangements on how you will have asset to National Assembly and help us carry bomb and bomb Buhari and the fake pastor.
After that we will rename a city in your name and bless your family instead of dying for nothing. I’m so tired of this tyrants called Buhari and his gullible followers. Kill them all and let peace reign in Nigeria.
Is anybody with me??

Forget that bro, let him make himself available for us to use him or her for money ritual, a volunteer person for money ritual doesn't have too much repercussions, that is why must of this people from Ijebu land are always rich because their old or I should say thier already to die parent don't normally die for nothing , they will rather present or volunteer themselves for money ritual for thier children instead of just die for nothing sake
Re: Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi by Legendguru: 4:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
hmmm
Re: Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi by foster212: 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2019
No be one woman born these three girls so ooo?
Re: Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi by Zoroaster: 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2019
FCBboy:

people actually liked this comment? Wow

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi by roundman: 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2019
FCBboy:

Guy you nor well... Lol
Re: Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi by CanadaOrBust: 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2019
kidap:
Billionaire Femi Otedola steps out

Stop disgracing yourself, Femi Otedola is not a billionaire (worth $300 million).
Even Tony Elumelu (worth $700 million) is not a billionaire
Re: Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi by desthan(m): 4:21pm On Jul 17, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Stop disgracing yourself, Femi Otedola is not a billionaire (worth $300 million).
Even Tony Elumelu (worth $700 million) is not a billionaire

They rich still.
Re: Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi by namiji2598: 4:28pm On Jul 17, 2019
Starlight10:
Na. Checked your profile. You live in Akwa Ibom. Too far
grin

Something carries me to akwa ibom, I'll be in North either kano, gombe or kaduna probably in the next two weeks, my profile does not shows where I am from,it only shows my current location,

Or should I write it for u in hausa Lang: bada jumawa ba zan koma arewa

Re: Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi by King44(m): 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
FCBboy:

lol... dis pic and considering say him girls no wayward dey make girl child sweet me born, I feel you those wayward girls don make girl children tire person but any which way na way
Re: Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi by firo08(m): 4:33pm On Jul 17, 2019
grayht:
Good for them!
His son nko?
He is in Nigeria....
Re: Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi by ObinnaObinna(m): 4:34pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ii can't deny it no more... DJ Cuppy has huge titties.
Re: Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2019
FCBboy:

Amen. May God bless you with boys like Bobrisky.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi by deltateam: 4:39pm On Jul 17, 2019
kidap:
Billionaire Femi Otedola steps out with his angles, Tolani, Florence known as Dj Cuppy and Temi.

The Otedola family are currently on vacation in France, they all step out to play golf at Monte Carlo Golf Club in Monaco.

See photos below...

Source: https://gidifeed.com/femi-otedola-steps-out-with-his-daughters-tolaniflorence-and-temi/

They are ripe. Let him gift them men.
Re: Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi by West2019(m): 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2019
Rubyventures:

In a more developed country you could get arrested for such post as you are inciting terrorism or violence.
u said in a developed country right . thank God for that . is lyk u re a cleaner in Nigeria assembly
Re: Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi by Ugosample(m): 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
kidap:
Billionaire Femi Otedola steps out with his angles, Tolani, Florence known as Dj Cuppy and Temi.

The Otedola family are currently on vacation in France, they all step out to play golf at Monte Carlo Golf Club in Monaco.

See photos below...

Source: https://gidifeed.com/femi-otedola-steps-out-with-his-daughters-tolaniflorence-and-temi/

with his "angles" abi shocked

more like angle 90 right?

when charlatans flood a sector (in this case, blogging )
this is what you get....
Re: Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi by MrBONE2(m): 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
kidap:

See photos below...

Good to see them playing Guwara Guwara,May Great One bless them grin

Re: Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi by Ugosample(m): 4:43pm On Jul 17, 2019
FCBboy:

your comment is shocking shocked

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi by Rubyventures: 4:46pm On Jul 17, 2019
West2019:
u said in a developed country right . thank God for that . is lyk u re a cleaner in Nigeria assembly

What is wrong in being a cleaner? Is it not a job? What has that got to do with your hatred statements? And don't bring God into your twisted mind.
Re: Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi by MissyKwnly: 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
Alessis:
SPECIAL ADVICE!!
If anyone is currently sad and depressed because your boyfriend or girlfriend left you. You feel like killing your self I mean, please don’t waste yourself. Just be open and declare yourself available. we will make arrangements on how you will have asset to National Assembly and help us carry bomb and bomb Buhari and the fake pastor.
After that we will rename a city in your name and bless your family instead of dying for nothing. I’m so tired of this tyrants called Buhari and his gullible followers. Kill them all and let peace reign in Nigeria.
Is anybody with me??
Help me tell them o�
Re: Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi by saxietohgbaskie(m): 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2019
Who told they wont arrest him.. Them don dey on top him matter already. ..
Rubyventures:

In a more developed country you could get arrested for such post as you are inciting terrorism or violence.
Re: Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi by Tiger01: 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2019
This cuppy breast na die eeee.
Gather here if want to suck this breast..

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi by OfficialSam(m): 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2019
passyhansome:
MONEY IS GOOD, BUT ETERNAL LIFE IS THE BEST

Vanity crew grin grin grin

Ogbeni go and make money
Re: Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi by Omudia11: 5:09pm On Jul 17, 2019
Did Femi tell you he isn't happy with his female kids?

Broke fool deriding girls whose shoes
he isn't qualified to lace in real life. Lmao.
FCBboy:

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi by Omudia11: 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2019
And you know that through this picture?

His son is autistic FYI.
Holamic:
This shows his son is more of workalolic than the ladies ..... He shows all the time... Lobatan
Re: Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi by krak101(m): 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2019
There would have been no you if not for a girl child.
Think again.
FCBboy:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How The Central Bank Of Nigeria Controls The Activities Of Commercial Banks / POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K / "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.