Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

"How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member (54561 Views)

Who Is Lying? NYSC Denies Telling Corpers To Prepare Ransom / Corpers To Enjoy Minimum Wage From 2020 Budget - Sunday Dare, Minister Reveals / Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by Reffone: 10:08pm On Jul 17, 2019
This is ohaku i know say she never reach obor hill if not she for just leave aba and nysc totally
Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 17, 2019
fergie001:

Hahahahahahaha......for now,

After 2023.....e go be Abia State....

oga adicha na mma
Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by olajizz01(m): 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
Charleys:
Redeploy to Osun with no state allawee.
Shut up,Osun corp members were collecting 5000naira as state allawee regularly compare to SE state esp.IMO state that's paying on net.
Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by fergie001: 10:34pm On Jul 17, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

oga adicha na mma
Amen oooooo
Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by kayodez: 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
Exodora:

Seriously Abia State is cursed , am serving in Umuahia in one of the best schools , when i mean best schools i mean the best over all in Umuahia so far but if I am offered a job to stay back tufiakwa that I stay. Their negligence towards corps members is really horrible.
Imagine I was not paid May allowance by federal government and yet the mumu ppa didn't pay me too , I was seriously down with sickness I had to travel back to my place. Poor management among their principals@privates schools# is nothing to write home about.
Up till now they are yet to pay me my June allowance and yet the school is goddam rich but the principal managing it is a hmmmmm.

so how does that make it the best school in umuahia? That school na shit...abeg do relocation.
Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by Exodora: 10:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
kayodez:

so how does that make it the best school in umuahia? That school na shit...abeg do relocation.

According to people and the teachers is the only schools that pays well among the all schools in Umuahia and is a rich too .But the persons managing them are another thing .
The school is into 40 places in Nigeria at large .
Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by mechanics(m): 10:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
It's just for a short period of time, she should endure.
Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by StrikeBack(m): 10:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
Reffone:
This is ohaku i know say she never reach obor hill if not she for just leave aba and nysc totally
leave her na once she reach Bata her eye go clear.
Ogbor hills na Dead zone.. people living there are endangered species

1 Like

Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by Ttipsy(f): 11:01pm On Jul 17, 2019
truly no Nigeria state has better roads

but Abia roads are outstanding, we all know Aba is a river potopoto city since decades.

All the governors they hv being having are useless
Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by Ttipsy(f): 11:07pm On Jul 17, 2019
mechanics:
endure till when ?? Aba will nva change unless u pipo hv a sensible governor.
Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by Ttipsy(f): 11:10pm On Jul 17, 2019
mechanics:
endure till when ?? Aba will nva change unless u pipo hv a sensible governor. ikpeazu is just a portopotor governor
Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by Ttipsy(f): 11:12pm On Jul 17, 2019
they should shutdown the state
Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by NnwachukuOkike: 11:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
AnanseK:

You obviously have no clue on how taxes are divided between state and federal government. You also don’t know the development of lagos state is based on taxes collected by lagos state Government for the use of the state. You also don’t know the the IPOB are among the worst in revenue generation. You should also check out the monthly federal allocation to the Igbos and the ecological funds and tell us what your so called creative governors are doing with the money.
POINT OF CORRECTION.
(1). How do you IPOB to generates revenues to the zoo government of Fulani terrorist

(2). Who are your so called IPOB governors and where did they took their oaths that confirmed them as IPOB governors

Who are you paying your taxes for or where are you paying your taxes to?

Show the world your receipts of your taxes and I will show you mine.

Confession: One Day, Every Markets, industries, ministries and every eligible taxpayers in Biafraland will be paying their taxes to IPOB to restored their biological nation/country of Biafra. So shall it be in Abasi Chukwu Okike Abiama I prophesing, Amen, Iseee Iseee Iseeeeeee...
Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by Is44me(m): 11:56pm On Jul 17, 2019
President Buhari is the course of this road ooooo, or what do you thing?
Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by ridbell01(m): 12:01am On Jul 18, 2019
fergie001:
Not to sound defensive of the Government of Abia State, the Corper is silly and should concentrate on why she is there.....

If she doesn't like there, she should relocate....I know people who served in Nafada, Bassa and some places here in Nigeria spirits fear to tread....

Some of us served in places where there was no power, no network, no market and no roads. Even at the Orientation Camp, you are advised on how to channel your displeasures and misgivings.

This kind of statements can even land that Corper, her LGI or even the State Co-ord in big trouble.
If it's the Abia I know, her LGI is already in soup.........

IgbereTV, next time protect her identity (name)...

And for the Abia State Government, I have no comment, some of us have shouted ourselves hoarse.....amaniro, and co. are more versed and can help me out here.

PS: How are we sure, this is Abia?
please where did you serve without no power network and road pls
Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by ridbell01(m): 12:04am On Jul 18, 2019
fergie001:

Go through my messages and see how "so-called Abians" have hurled all kind of invectives on me for speaking up that Abia deserves more than we are getting....but you know some people see Nairaland likes as "dollars"......

I don't need to quote those people, they are too inconsequential in this argument....God bless Abia.....God bless Nigeria...
oga untill you people leave politics aside and face reality many of the states in the region would not develop
Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:32am On Jul 18, 2019
Story of Nigeria

aytuns:

God has given you already... You people will not just vote him in.. Because, he won't share kerosene free during campaign, nor will he distribute #5000 to entice you people to vote for him, neither will he settle any igwe or cheif to secure their support.. He will simply come out with his mandate for his term in office and demonstrate logically how he hopes to achieve his plans... But ofcourse... You people will keep praying for a saviour when what you really want is the devil in white clothing..
Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by Nobody: 1:29am On Jul 18, 2019
sambisa is better than abia state.
Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by mechanics(m): 4:39am On Jul 18, 2019
Ttipsy:
endure till when ?? Aba will nva change unless u pipo hv a sensible governor. ikpeazu is just a portopotor governor
okay o.
Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by Reference(m): 5:38am On Jul 18, 2019
Democracy is dead there....the PDP since 1999.... what do you expect.
Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by naturefellow(m): 6:37am On Jul 18, 2019
GoTV:
sad Who needs good roads and infrastructures when they can have 5 liters of kerosene to sustain their wretched lives. Instead of holding the clowns they elect as governors accountable, they will rather blame Tinubu and Buhari for their backwardness. Spits sad
WTF with the Kero Tanker Really pathetic!
Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by fergie001: 7:12am On Jul 18, 2019
ridbell01:
please where did you serve without no power network and road pls
I served in Gbede in Kogi State..........
Dino's Community..........not Village

My bro, ask even your enemy where that place is...then you will understand.....
Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by Charleys: 7:33am On Jul 18, 2019
olajizz01:
Shut up,Osun corp members were collecting 5000naira as state allawee regularly compare to SE state esp.IMO state that's paying on net.

I served in Osun state. No talk wetin you no know. I was never paid.
Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by bolubennie(m): 7:59am On Jul 18, 2019
Charleys:
Redeploy to Osun with no state allawee.

Ode, where did you hear this?
Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by PaschalWooden(m): 8:16am On Jul 18, 2019
This is me. Location: Portharcourt Rd. Aba. Year: 2017 Abia is the worst state I've ever been to.

Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by Charleys: 8:46am On Jul 18, 2019
bolubennie pos. t=80380385:

Ode, where did you hear this?

Do you want me to create a topic on it then I call you in so you know what I'm saying is true.

I need your reply. Then I'll go to NYSC thread to create it. Let's see who is telling the truth.

Aregbesola still owes me.
Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by majamajic(m): 9:07am On Jul 18, 2019
the corper. which state she come from ?
Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by jaymoni(m): 9:52am On Jul 18, 2019
During my nysc 2012 in ikom crossrivers. I had no good house. My house was built with planks roofed with zinc with no ceiling. I did not complain. Enjoyed my stay there with enuf plantain and punas grin
Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by rumenase(m): 12:13pm On Jul 18, 2019
fergie001:

Are you saying am used to suffering?
Kai....... shocked

Relocation then, na fire....so na to suffer and smile....
I did not say so
Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by AnanseK(m): 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2019
NnwachukuOkike:

Who is collecting taxes
Once IPOB restored Biafra nation, I from Akwa Ibom province of Biafra will build my country Biafra.
Operation python dance are lazy fools with empty brains of zero creativities. Nigeria government is only interested in killing and destroying indigenous people of the land to keep have access to steal and loot Biafran resources while doing nothing.
One day every taxpayers will stop paying taxes to Nigeria criminal government.
All taxes must be to IPOB to restore Biafra.

You from Akwa Ibom were liberated from bondage and you’re yearning for slavery again? Go and read your history, how did Opara become the Premier of the East? Remember Philip Effiong? Go and read about him and how his boss escaped and left him to surrender.
Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by NnwachukuOkike: 1:52pm On Jul 18, 2019
AnanseK:

You from Akwa Ibom were liberated from bondage and you’re yearning for slavery again? Go and read your history, how did Opara become the Premier of the East? Remember Philip Effiong? Go and read about him and how his boss escaped and left him to surrender.

Fake expired Nigerians zombies stories.
You are talking senselessly.

Let me school you few seconds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) / "Smallest Corper": NYSC Member Shows Her Colleague Who Has Small Stature (Photo) / Corper Obinna Gabriel Fixed Bad Road In Ayegbami, Ilorin (Before & After Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.