Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,768 members, 7,827,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

"How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member (54677 Views)

Who Is Lying? NYSC Denies Telling Corpers To Prepare Ransom / Corpers To Enjoy Minimum Wage From 2020 Budget - Sunday Dare, Minister Reveals / Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by AnanseK(m): 2:15pm On Jul 18, 2019
NnwachukuOkike:

Fake expired Nigerians zombies stories.
You are talking senselessly.
Let me school you few seconds.

Stop shouting! You are not from Akwa Ibom, you are Nwachukwu Okike from Anambra. IPOB propaganda; you want to corner their oil, but they are wiser now. Go and manage your tiny barren enclave and fight the gully erosion that has already claimed 50% of the few square meters you call East.
Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by stephen12118(m): 3:24pm On Jul 18, 2019
GoTV:
sad Who needs good roads and infrastructures when they can have 5 liters of kerosene to sustain their wretched lives. Instead of holding the clowns they elect as governors accountable, they will rather blame Tinubu and Buhari for their backwardness. Spits sad
. At least they have been given kerosenes as a substitute for development
Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by olajizz01(m): 8:02pm On Jul 18, 2019
Charleys:

I served in Osun state. No talk wetin you no know. I was never paid.
continue deceiving yourself,you see there is a lot of corp members in my school,the old ones told me that they paid them 20,000 at every four 4months just of recent,they said only new ones that haven't spent up to 4months haven't received it.
Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by NnwachukuOkike: 8:06pm On Jul 18, 2019
AnanseK:

Stop shouting! You are not from Akwa Ibom, you are Nwachukwu Okike from Anambra. IPOB propaganda; you want to corner their oil, but they are wiser now. Go and manage your tiny barren enclave and fight the gully erosion that has already claimed 50% of the few square meters you call East.

I am from Oron in Akwa Ibom Province of Biafra.

You don't know the meaning of Nnwachuku Okike, or Oyó Abasi.

Amambra is the original name, not anambra.

You must be a zombie Fulani slave from the Arewa terrorist zone.

Lazy Fulani zombie, come and use ruga to keep stealing Biafrans oil and gas in Biafraland. In desire of the heart speaketh the mouth. You have exposed yourself, why ruga gully erosion regions of Biafraland?

Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by ridbell01(m): 1:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
fergie001:

I served in Gbede in Kogi State..........
Dino's Community..........not Village

My bro, ask even your enemy where that place is...then you will understand.....
I have been to kogi state time without nos but when you go to some community in rivers, delta and bayelsa state you will agree with me that you served in London I served in rivers state and I saw hell on earth
Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by fergie001: 1:14pm On Jul 19, 2019
ridbell01:
I have been to kogi state time without nos but when you go to some community in rivers, delta and bayelsa state you will agree with me that you served in London I served in rivers state and I saw hell on earth
have you been to Gbede in your life?

15kms away from the nearest mast, road, market or cement-built house?

I don't know of now, but when I served then, that was the situation....to the extent we were exempted from CDS and approved by the LG.
Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by ridbell01(m): 1:25pm On Jul 19, 2019
fergie001:

have you been to Gbede in your life?

15kms away from the nearest mast, road, market or cement-built house?

I don't know of now, but when I served then, that was the situation....to the extent we were exempted from CDS and approved by the LG.
I wish I sent you some pic when I was serving I still repeat you will admit that serve in london.. I served where almost everyone in the community go around with ak47 where you go for clearance inside water/mud, where you spend over 3k before you get to bank
Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by fergie001: 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2019
ridbell01:
I wish I sent you some pic when I was serving I still repeat you will admit that serve in london.. I served where almost everyone in the community go around with ak47 where you go for clearance inside water/mud, where you spend over 3k before you get to bank
Make we no drag baba.........
You have phone to snap pix..with no light and no network...who pix epp?
O
We can go on and on......all the same the madam screaming here is just trying to trend,that's all....

1 Like

Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by ridbell01(m): 3:57pm On Jul 19, 2019
fergie001:

Make we no drag baba.........
You have phone to snap pix..with no light and no network...who pix epp?
O
We can go on and on......all the same the madam screaming here is just trying to trend,that's all....
my oga I swear Nigeria is a scam we still need to be colonize..
Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by fergie001: 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2019
ridbell01:
my oga I swear Nigeria is a scam we still need to be colonize..
Make our present politicians thieves no hear am for your mouth oooo
Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by ridbell01(m): 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2019
fergie001:

Make our present politicians thieves no hear am for your mouth oooo
I dey talk only for my area ni oo.
Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by Exodora: 1:02pm On Aug 07, 2019
kayodez:

so how does that make it the best school in umuahia? That school na shit...abeg do relocation.

I need your help.
I want to change from my PPA do you know what steps I should take.
Schools are in a holiday and am planing of travelling the principal just called me some few minutes ago , that if I don't come that he would not give me clearance letter though I have my September clearance with me which she is not aware of.
Already I have been making plans on how to change before his call . I have already made up my mind not to step in that school no matter anything , whether Local government Inspector agrees or not am not going there.
Please help me the school want to kill me with overload am draining each and every day.
Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by Bitnet(m): 2:09pm On Aug 07, 2019
See what my fans did to me - penzazotv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdiC9ZUzE9Y&t=20s
Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by kayodez: 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2019
Exodora:

I need your help.
I want to change from my PPA do you know what steps I should take.
Schools are in a holiday and am planing of travelling the principal just called me some few minutes ago , that if I don't come that he would not give me clearance letter though I have my September clearance with me which she is not aware of.
Already I have been making plans on how to change before his call . I have already made up my mind not to step in that school no matter anything , whether Local government Inspector agrees or not am not going there.
Please help me the school want to kill me with overload am draining each and every day.

liaise with ur LI first explaining the problem u're facing in a written letter. Make sure he reads and give u response immediately.
Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by Exodora: 6:38pm On Aug 11, 2019
kayodez:

liaise with ur LI first explaining the problem u're facing in a written letter. Make sure he reads and give u response immediately.

OK , thanks a lot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corper Obinna Gabriel Fixed Bad Road In Ayegbami, Ilorin (Before & After Photos) / Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out / Quick Tips For Corpers Before Leaving For Orientation Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.