Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,356 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Youths In Oduma, Aninri Enugu State Chase Out Fulani-herdsmen And Their Cattles - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths In Oduma, Aninri Enugu State Chase Out Fulani-herdsmen And Their Cattles (4327 Views)

Enugu LG Polls: Aninri, Awgu Promise Landslide Victory For PDP / VIDEO of ESN Flushing Out Fulani Terrorists From Isikwuato Abia State / Anambra Villagers Chase Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Away. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths In Oduma, Aninri Enugu State Chase Out Fulani-herdsmen And Their Cattles by Rekhina(f): 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2019
stefanbanach:
That's typical yoruba man for you.

Something is only wrong when it affects them.

If herdsmen slaughter the whole of benue, as long as the yorubas are not affected, the yorubas will see nothing wrong.

If the killings stop in yorubaland today, this metaphysical man will be singing new songs of praises for buhari.
Thats yorubaman 4 u , he is already blaming igbos for northern elders call on fulani...

Yorubas thought slimy n Dishonorable character is wisdom

11 Likes

Re: Youths In Oduma, Aninri Enugu State Chase Out Fulani-herdsmen And Their Cattles by Rekhina(f): 5:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
immhotep:

Metaphysical is now shouting "Sai mama" grin

Cc lzaa adaibeku amatarasha sarrki deomelo Roger3d
tell metaphysical to write a strong apology letter to southerners here ! Or he will be taken like a fool anytime he types

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Youths In Oduma, Aninri Enugu State Chase Out Fulani-herdsmen And Their Cattles by tungamaje: 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
Genius100:
Hope all you imbeciles realize there are more southerners in the north than.vice versa..

So Fulanis are the only tribe in the north? Other northerners living in the south are welcome to stay but Fulanis, no way

4 Likes

Re: Youths In Oduma, Aninri Enugu State Chase Out Fulani-herdsmen And Their Cattles by Ebonyigoodnews: 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2019
They are sacred of keeping their animals in one place and buy grass for them. They hate bringing out money.

Ndi Ara

7 Likes

Re: Youths In Oduma, Aninri Enugu State Chase Out Fulani-herdsmen And Their Cattles by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 17, 2019
Rekhina:
tell metaphysical to write a strong apology letter to southerners here ! Or he will be taken like a fool anytime he types
Metaphysical where are you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths In Oduma, Aninri Enugu State Chase Out Fulani-herdsmen And Their Cattles by Fidelismaria: 5:29pm On Jul 17, 2019
Good news

The entire south should emulate this and send those Fulani bastards out

Away Fulani

Away hawusa

5 Likes

Re: Youths In Oduma, Aninri Enugu State Chase Out Fulani-herdsmen And Their Cattles by boldaslion: 5:31pm On Jul 17, 2019
Genius100:
Hope all you imbeciles realize there are more southerners in the north than.vice versa..
shut up, you are the slowpoke here. Times have changed and you don't know it. Any attack on the Igbos in the north will bring war to your doorstep I can assure you. You didn't witness war, this time it will get to you. I heard the illiterate Ango Abdullahi boasting that no one can defeat the cowardly fulanis in a war. I make bold to say that fulanis can defeat only unprepared cowards like themselves. Hausas have realized the importance of freedom and are determined to free themselves from the stranglehold of the fulanis and they will fight to free themselves. Aside the hausas, the rest of the tribes in the north will unite against the fulanis. Biafrans will make sure make sure that anything called fulani is rooted out of this geographical space of the Zoo forever, I can assure you. Your cup is full.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths In Oduma, Aninri Enugu State Chase Out Fulani-herdsmen And Their Cattles by nicepoker101(m): 6:09pm On Jul 17, 2019
Genius100:
listen to yourself. Are those from the south up north causing problems there?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths In Oduma, Aninri Enugu State Chase Out Fulani-herdsmen And Their Cattles by OdumegwuOjukwu: 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2019
actiondrilling:
Go Back To The North ‼️ We'll Show You The Way As Fulani Herdsmen Are Chased Off By Villagers In Oduma, Aninri LGA, Enugu State.

https://www.akelicious.net/2019/07/youths-in-oduma-aninri-enugu-state.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2VD2xfzvRY

One can only imagine the havoc this huge population of cows would have caused in Oduma. They are practically celebrating this as victory.

Open grazing should be illegal in any civilized country.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths In Oduma, Aninri Enugu State Chase Out Fulani-herdsmen And Their Cattles by BabangidaHamza(m): 6:31pm On Jul 17, 2019
tungamaje:

So Fulanis are the only tribe in the north? Other northerners living in the south are welcome to stay but Fulanis, no way
Don't worry by the time we finish una for Kano none of u guys will ever try the mistake of hating anyone.. We are just giving you guys more time by the time we finish una I swear DAT una eroded land no fit contain una..

1 Like

Re: Youths In Oduma, Aninri Enugu State Chase Out Fulani-herdsmen And Their Cattles by franchasng: 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ruggedniggaone:
abeg don't cause another war pity we southerners living in the north biko
leave north now! Igbos still residing in Northern Nigeria should start now to make plans to return back to southern Nigeria.

If you must migrate, plan and relocate out of Nigeria.

War is brewing.

Imagine over 5000 cows roaming around a single community

These people are wicked and selfish!

Fulani herdsmen must be forced to evolve. Please follow modern practice; adopt ranching, it is safer and healthier.

Na wa o

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths In Oduma, Aninri Enugu State Chase Out Fulani-herdsmen And Their Cattles by franchasng: 7:22pm On Jul 17, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
Don't worry by the time we finish una for Kano none of u guys will ever try the mistake of hating anyone.. We are just giving you guys more time by the time we finish una I swear DAT una eroded land no fit contain una..
Hamza, Fulani herdsmen don't contribute to the development of any community they go to.

They only bring mayhem and sorrows.

They will never build house, or hospital or hotel or modern market or shopping malls or schools or filling station or water production plant or factory or industry. They only destroy people's farmlands, litter everywhere with dirts and leave the community looking like a war torn area.

But if u are honest, Igbo people bring development wherever they go to. They buy lands, build beautiful houses, filling stations, companies, factories, shopping malls, hospitals, modern schools, modern markets, they contribute in making the community develop.

They join in paying for private security to secure the community.

But what good or development do Fulani herdsmen bring to the communities they go to, tell me honestly.

If I was a Fulani, I will make myself a hero by starting a revolution that will change the way my people live like wild animals in this modern day and time. I will be ashamed.

I will do everything I can to transform them and make them refined.

That is what Stalingrad did for Russians after he traveled to core Europe to see how advanced they lived. He copied their refined life and introduced it in Russia and today Russia no longer live like those ancient Arabs but now civilised like Europeans.

Shame on Buhari, El Rufia and all Fulani elites, they are failures to their own people. They failed their people.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Youths In Oduma, Aninri Enugu State Chase Out Fulani-herdsmen And Their Cattles by citruslimited(m): 7:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
They should do that so they should live to see their grand children

1 Like

Re: Youths In Oduma, Aninri Enugu State Chase Out Fulani-herdsmen And Their Cattles by citruslimited(m): 7:28pm On Jul 17, 2019
Na soooo.
Like this comment

1 Like

Re: Youths In Oduma, Aninri Enugu State Chase Out Fulani-herdsmen And Their Cattles by BabangidaHamza(m): 7:49pm On Jul 17, 2019
franchasng:
Hamza, Fulani herdsmen don't contribute to the development of any community they go to.

They only bring mayhem and sorrows.

They will never build house, or hospital or hotel or modern market or shopping malls or schools or filling station or water production plant or factory or industry. They only destroy people's farmlands, litter everywhere with dirts and leave the community looking like a war torn area.
That's your own perceptive but you Igbo's hate anything Northerners, it even get worst when they are Muslims.. Why the sudden hate?
Wallahi if you live in Kano you will see how Fulani/Hausa treat other tribes from Southern Nigeria..
The Northerners/Fulani employ you Igbo's in govt institute, Hospitals, Schools, and also give them contracts..
Sentiment apart, can any south east governor do less to what I mentioned to Our Northerners?
How many churches are here in Kano only?
How many mosques are there in Enugu or Abia?
How many Islamic schools are there in South East compare to missionary schools in North west?
Can u sell your land to someone who is not from your tribe? Can a Hausa man/Fulani owns a property in South East?
In war it is always a Loose-Loose but there is the side with more Casualties..

But if u are honest, Igbo people bring development wherever they go to. They buy lands, build beautiful houses, filling stations, companies, factories, shopping malls, hospitals, modern schools, modern markets, they contribute in making the community develop.

They join in paying for private security to secure the community.

But what good or development do Fulani herdsmen bring to the communities they go to, tell me honestly.

If I was a Fulani, I will make myself a hero by starting a revolution that will change the way my people live like wild animals in this modern day and time. I will be ashamed.

I will do everything I can to transform them and make them refined.

That is what Stalingrad did for Russians after he traveled to core Europe to see how advanced they lived. He copied their refined life and introduced it in Russia and today Russia no longer live like those ancient Arabs but now civilised like Europeans.

Shame on Buhari, El Rufia and all Fulani elites, they are failures to their own people. They failed their people.

Re: Youths In Oduma, Aninri Enugu State Chase Out Fulani-herdsmen And Their Cattles by nwanyionitsha: 8:41pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ruggedniggaone:
You better find a safer place

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths In Oduma, Aninri Enugu State Chase Out Fulani-herdsmen And Their Cattles by Charleys: 10:43pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ugwuanyi gave land to fulani herdsmen, that's what I can deduce from the video.
Re: Youths In Oduma, Aninri Enugu State Chase Out Fulani-herdsmen And Their Cattles by fireback: 10:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ruggedniggaone:
the cold war has already began and was started by president muhamedu buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths In Oduma, Aninri Enugu State Chase Out Fulani-herdsmen And Their Cattles by Nobody: 2:44am On Jul 18, 2019
Ruggedniggaone:

If u are in the north, arm ur self
Re: Youths In Oduma, Aninri Enugu State Chase Out Fulani-herdsmen And Their Cattles by Nobody: 2:45am On Jul 18, 2019
Genius100:

So?
Re: Youths In Oduma, Aninri Enugu State Chase Out Fulani-herdsmen And Their Cattles by Nobody: 2:47am On Jul 18, 2019
Fidelismaria:
Good news

The entire south should emulate this and send those Fulani bastards out

Away Fulani

Away hawusa

Hausa is good.

Fulani is bad.
Re: Youths In Oduma, Aninri Enugu State Chase Out Fulani-herdsmen And Their Cattles by Nobody: 2:50am On Jul 18, 2019
BabangidaHamza:

The owners of Kano is Hausa and not Fulani.

Attack Sabo ngeri Kano if u want ur blood to be spilled
Re: Youths In Oduma, Aninri Enugu State Chase Out Fulani-herdsmen And Their Cattles by Nobody: 2:54am On Jul 18, 2019
Charleys:
Ugwuanyi gave land to fulani herdsmen, that's what I can deduce from the video.

Stop deducing nonsense.

No land has been allocated for RUGA in the SE
Re: Youths In Oduma, Aninri Enugu State Chase Out Fulani-herdsmen And Their Cattles by BabangidaHamza(m): 5:47am On Jul 18, 2019
PrecisionFx:

The owners of Kano is Hausa and not Fulani.

Attack Sabo ngeri Kano if u want ur blood to be spilled
Nothing will happen, u boastful idiots.. Do u think u are d only people that have monopoly of violence.. When u touch the Eyes is like u touch the entire Head.. When we guys come for u no one I repeat no one can save u guys..
Re: Youths In Oduma, Aninri Enugu State Chase Out Fulani-herdsmen And Their Cattles by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 18, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
Nothing will happen, u boastful idiots.. Do u think u are d only people that have monopoly of violence.. When u touch the Eyes is like u touch the entire Head.. When we guys come for u no one I repeat no one can save u guys..

It is u and ur fellow fulani Herdsmen that have always been thinking u have the monopoly of violence for decades now, but we have taught u a bitter lesson in Kaduna in 2001 and there's more to come.

We patiently wait for August 3, bring on the kilings
Re: Youths In Oduma, Aninri Enugu State Chase Out Fulani-herdsmen And Their Cattles by Ernerstdavid55(m): 8:15pm On Jan 02, 2020
actiondrilling:
Go Back To The North ‼️ We'll Show You The Way As Fulani Herdsmen Are Chased Off By Villagers In Oduma, Aninri LGA, Enugu State.

https://www.akelicious.net/2019/07/youths-in-oduma-aninri-enugu-state.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2VD2xfzvRY
good

(1) (2) (Reply)

100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves / Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) / Yoruba Dads Protest: Garri Is Like Cocaine Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.