Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,519 members, 7,836,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Nigerian Man Uses Razorblade And Sandpaper To Draw On Wood. Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Man Uses Razorblade And Sandpaper To Draw On Wood. Video (1222 Views)

I Once Used Sandpaper To Get Rid Of My Tribal Marks – Actor Afeez Owo / I Tried Using Sandpaper To Get Rid Of My Tribal Marks –afeez Owo / Afeez Owo: My Tribal Marks Got Me Insulted, I Tried Using Sandpaper To Remove... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Uses Razorblade And Sandpaper To Draw On Wood. Video by kemzy036: 5:33pm On Jul 17, 2019
There is too much talent in Nigeria!!! Meet the man that uses Razorblade and sandpaper to draw on wood. Great work

See photos and watch the video below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/07/nigerian-man-uses-razorblade-and.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Uses Razorblade And Sandpaper To Draw On Wood. Video by kemzy036: 5:34pm On Jul 17, 2019
Inside naija
Re: Nigerian Man Uses Razorblade And Sandpaper To Draw On Wood. Video by daddytime(m): 5:37pm On Jul 17, 2019
Amazing talent...

Surreal..

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Uses Razorblade And Sandpaper To Draw On Wood. Video by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 17, 2019
Emperor Imes will NOT like this, therefore, in the Imes Empire, we reject this angry

Please do not ask me why. If you know, you know
Re: Nigerian Man Uses Razorblade And Sandpaper To Draw On Wood. Video by Elukapendragon(m): 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
BBNaija won't allow us notice such great Talent

This is pure Class

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Uses Razorblade And Sandpaper To Draw On Wood. Video by simonlee(m): 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2019
Elukapendragon:
BBNaija won't allow us notice such great Talent

This is pure Class
If he can sketch a nude portrait of Tacha we'll give him our attention! grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Uses Razorblade And Sandpaper To Draw On Wood. Video by Merimental(m): 6:18pm On Jul 17, 2019
4 dose who kip asking wat to invest in, well here is an opportunity to partner with you dat guy n make huge money 2geda.
dose artworks can sell for millions of naira wit a very good packaging n PR.
Re: Nigerian Man Uses Razorblade And Sandpaper To Draw On Wood. Video by Olawaleyy036(m): 6:18pm On Jul 17, 2019
simonlee:

If he can sketch a nude portrait of Tacha we'll give him our attention! grin
You nor dey alright
Re: Nigerian Man Uses Razorblade And Sandpaper To Draw On Wood. Video by Kkings11: 6:18pm On Jul 17, 2019
Na dis kindd people and talent make me want enter politics.

create platform for them to showcase nd make money with their talent.

Baba God give your son money oh, bless and multiply our hustle oh.

You know my mind oh.
Re: Nigerian Man Uses Razorblade And Sandpaper To Draw On Wood. Video by simonlee(m): 6:22pm On Jul 17, 2019
Olawaleyy036:

You nor dey alright
cheesy i dey my sound mind!
even Vaseline crew go vote the artist for president if him do am for them...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Uses Razorblade And Sandpaper To Draw On Wood. Video by Young03(m): 6:22pm On Jul 17, 2019
Whey that guy wey dey draw girls nude pics
Re: Nigerian Man Uses Razorblade And Sandpaper To Draw On Wood. Video by jcross19: 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2019
the guy is a wizard !!!! amazing talent.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Uses Razorblade And Sandpaper To Draw On Wood. Video by Mrop(m): 5:13am On Jul 18, 2019
Talent
Re: Nigerian Man Uses Razorblade And Sandpaper To Draw On Wood. Video by kemzy036: 12:12pm On Jul 18, 2019
Real one

(1) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter As She Clocks 3 Today (photos) / Rema Breaks Five (5) New Records For Wizkid, Davido, Tiwa Savage And Others / Bbnaija: “I Am Not A Virgin, I Carry My Slack Chest Everywhere” Tacha (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.