Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Im Depressed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Im Depressed (407 Views)

I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed / Having Dry Throat And Sharp Pains. Feeling Depressed / God Has Done It Im HIV Negative While My Girlfriend Is Posi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im Depressed by 1point5queen: 5:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
Nothing makes sense right now. Im lonely as soon as im done with class. I go hope and i have no company till the next day when i go for lecture. I see it in peoples eyes the way they despise me. I cant keep a conversation. I smile a lot but deep down Local woman is tired. I wish it was better. Suicide is not an option. Im sadly just stuck with this... Had to vent out.
Re: Im Depressed by Davash222(m): 6:04pm On Jul 17, 2019
Was taking you serious till I gets to ‘Local woman’.
Re: Im Depressed by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
You are worried you don't have friends? See, at the appropriate time, friends will come. Why would you allow something so mundane to be a cause of worry to you?

Do you know how much you've been saved from by not associating with some people called friends?

That you're in school means you'll meet lot of people of like interest before you leave. Chill abeg!
Re: Im Depressed by catwalq(f): 7:28pm On Jul 17, 2019
If you never talk to strangers,you will never have a friend. You want friends, do something about it..
Re: Im Depressed by Prettyuche(f): 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
Don't be depressed. U can initiate the friendship. Make friends online too
Re: Im Depressed by MariaAngeles: 11:09pm On Jul 17, 2019
1point5queen:
Nothing makes sense right now. Im lonely as soon as im done with class. I go hope and i have no company till the next day when i go for lecture. I see it in peoples eyes the way they despise me. I cant keep a conversation. I smile a lot but deep down Local woman is tired. I wish it was better. Suicide is not an option. Im sadly just stuck with this... Had to vent out.
Hang on.
Do not worry .
It's a phase that will definitely pass .
Live life one day at a time. smiley
Re: Im Depressed by Nobody: 3:14am On Jul 18, 2019
1point5queen:

Hey chill... ur not depressed ur just lonely. We all do get lonely sometimes. Start making friends online if ur not too comfortable with making friends offline.. Lemme be ur friend. Send me a message with ur real moniker. Local woman doesn't have to be tired now smiley
Re: Im Depressed by MariaAngeles: 11:35am On Jul 18, 2019
dairykidd:

Hey chill... ur not depressed ur just lonely. We all do get lonely sometimes. Start making friends online if ur not too comfortable with making friends offline.. Lemme be ur friend. Send me a message with ur real moniker. Local woman doesn't have to be tired now smiley
Good Samaritan grin

1 Like

Re: Im Depressed by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 18, 2019
MariaAngeles:

Good Samaritan grin
There's still some few good men left & i happen to be one of them smiley

(1) (Reply)

What Contact Lenses Does To The Eyes / Men Who Stare At Women’s Breasts Live Longer / How Can I Get Rid Of Stubborn Sore Throat? Urgent Pls!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.