Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

These Books Taught Me Forex And Crypto Trading!! Try Them - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / These Books Taught Me Forex And Crypto Trading!! Try Them (1199 Views)

A Friend Asked Me To Give Him 100k So He Can Teach Me Forex. Should I Pay?? / Please Teach Me Forex / I Need Someone To Teach Me Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

These Books Taught Me Forex And Crypto Trading!! Try Them by Mikel4xrist(m): 6:18pm On Jul 17, 2019
This isn't a get rich quick scheme, or a ponzi idea I'm trying to sell to you. It's a realistic kit that can help you learn forex trading from your room, without spending much.
The difference between you and the very rich people is the knowledge they have and the decisions they make. For you to earn trading forex, you'd have to get the knowledge needed for it.
Forex and Crypto trading is very very easy, all you need to do is to learn it. You don't need to give anyone your money to trade for you, or invest in any ponzi scheme cloaking itself with the name forex.
I have 5 books that would teach you everything you need to know I'm both fx and crypto. These books are written by experts, and revised in 2019 to keep you at par with the latest trends in the forex world.
I'd advise you buy them now and read, so you don't have to be blown away by scammers giving you take content.
The five books also come with a free trading bot app. The bot helps you trade when you're not ready to do so. It helps you make money even while you sleep.

The books costs just N2100 and can be gotten instantly by using this link
www.paystack.com/pay/starzopedia

After paying, you'd download the book kit automatically. Don't rush the bot immediately, learn forex and crypto trading first. You can then know how to use the bot better then.

Thank me later

Re: These Books Taught Me Forex And Crypto Trading!! Try Them by obeycian(m): 6:22pm On Jul 17, 2019
Are you done talking?
Re: These Books Taught Me Forex And Crypto Trading!! Try Them by jamace(m): 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
obeycian:
Are you done talking?
grin

(1) (Reply)

Is Anyone Know More About ARM Investment / Register Your Company With Cac Today / Strong VPN For Prolific.co

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.